Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809920 times)

Adhesive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #8115 on: March 08, 2010, 08:45:05 pm »

Ok, whoever gave Adhesive admin is.... just no. He banned me for smacking the chemist with a fire extinguisher, who had stolen from genetics! I called security, they didn't come, and I told him to give it back or I would take it back. I hit him, he splashed me with acid, so I get pissed off and hit him again until he is unconcious. He drops a incindiary grenade and kills four people, and I get banned? No! Hell, he didn't even tell me I was going to get banned, he just said something along the lines of "HUR DUR DUR (That part IS exact, he HUR DUR DUR'd me), I SAW YOU HIT HIM WITH THE EXTINGUISHER" I said, "HUR DUR DUR, ITS GENETICS HE COULD HAVE STOLEN SOMETHING IMPORTANT!" *ban*

EDIT: OK, fine, he unbanned me right after I was banned... then again if he was going to do that, why the fuck didn't he just kick me? I don't know... just don't know.

EDIT2: Ok, banned again. I log on, ask in a completely non shitty way how he can ban me, but not ban Tipps considering what Tipps does when no admins are on (Adhesive has been their when Tipps has griefed a very large amount of people when Adhesive wasn't an admin) and, ban. Hell, he didn't even PM me or talk in ooc after I said that question, it was just, *ban*.

I was not there for the Tipps incident.

That or I don't remember. Anyway, you were banned for a variety of reasons. I'll let the higher ups check it out.

Also Magma, untrue. This was a while back but still serious business.

EDIT: Also I unbanned you to reban you because I wanted to change what it said in your ban explanation.

EDIT2: Also loving how the server crashes completely RIGHT after I ban you. 'Afore when it was crashing it just kicked everyone and restarted but this time boom, no more server.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 08:50:25 pm by Adhesive »

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8116 on: March 08, 2010, 08:50:57 pm »

I AM WRONG
Admitting fault in the SS13 thread?
Heresay!

Trorbes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8117 on: March 08, 2010, 08:58:41 pm »

Mono was banned for screaming curse words over OOC+griefing and being agressive and such. Again.
And I think the server crashed. Again.
And possibly from Mono being pissed off about being banned. Again.

He raged so hard it crashed the server?

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8118 on: March 08, 2010, 09:03:45 pm »

what will we do now?

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #8119 on: March 08, 2010, 09:03:58 pm »

No way to tell, except running the server though a packet-logging proxy program, and examining the logs after such a crash, made worse by the fact that such a setup would be required for weeks to have a decent chance to catch an exploit-crasher.

The good news is that it could prove innocence or guilt in the matter, and if guilt, the proxy could be configured to block anyone who attempts an exploit, by IP and unrelated to BYOND's potential flaws.
Eh?
Eh!

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8120 on: March 08, 2010, 09:18:23 pm »

Mono was banned for screaming curse words over OOC+griefing and being agressive and such. Again.
And I think the server crashed. Again.
And possibly from Mono being pissed off about being banned. Again.

Guess what:
1: Curse words = me being mad at the byond client for repeatedly logging me in as a guest. They weren't aimed at anyone, so this seems irrelevent
2: Grief = Howso? I attacked someone who had stolen stuff from my lab and refused to give it back. He didn't ask for it either. I didn't kill him, just knock him out. He still had ~50 health when he fell over. Now then, look at the fact he incendiary grenaded genetics and killed 4 people.... hmm..... which is worse? Being attacked with a fire extinguisher and knocked out, or killing 4 people.

And... when have I been banned that wasn't because of the damn multi-key detector that went off because of #1...... Yeah. This is what makes me pissed, is people who talk like they know shit, and don't have almost any facts straight.

EDIT2: Also loving how the server crashes completely RIGHT after I ban you. 'Afore when it was crashing it just kicked everyone and restarted but this time boom, no more server.

Do you read the forum posts before this? We have had the server do that about 3 times today... sheesh.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 09:21:59 pm by Mono124 »
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8121 on: March 08, 2010, 09:31:03 pm »

2. Don't appeal your ban, or talk about your ban in the topic, at all. PM one of the admins. If you don't follow this rule, Johbson and Toady will both become very sad and I will kill myself.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Adhesive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8122 on: March 08, 2010, 09:33:39 pm »

2. Don't appeal your ban, or talk about your ban in the topic, at all. PM one of the admins. If you don't follow this rule, Johbson and Toady will both become very sad and I will kill myself.

YOU KILLED BROOSE! FUCK!

blueothello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8123 on: March 08, 2010, 09:38:29 pm »

To state the ultimate question when should this server be back up?

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8124 on: March 08, 2010, 09:53:27 pm »

You know what, I am not even going to discuss this anymore. I am trying to turn over a new leaf and be more mature. I will try to stop assholish comments and think before I say anything on the forums anymore. Too many people like to pick someone and badmouth them, and when they do something wrong, change the topic back to them. Hell, if this means I have to get a new forum account and byond account name, so be it. I will not participate in these childish taunting anymore, because It brings us no-where. Someone tells me off, I feel hurt and tell them off, they feel hurt and tell me off, etc. etc. etc.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8125 on: March 08, 2010, 09:56:45 pm »

I want to be an admin.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #8126 on: March 08, 2010, 10:07:52 pm »

Hmm....

Interesting.

Edit:
Unrelated, but any particular reason
         if (src.holder && src.key == "Feminition")            //player specific verbs
            src.verbs += /client/proc/play_sound
Is still in the code?

Such an exploit.... (Because it is given directly to a player)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 10:13:13 pm by qwertyuiopas »
Eh?
Eh!

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8127 on: March 08, 2010, 10:16:09 pm »

2 questions

1.Are admins allowed to play w/ characters ingame?

2.How would one apply for adminship?

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8128 on: March 08, 2010, 10:20:08 pm »

1. Yes

2. No
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8129 on: March 08, 2010, 10:39:44 pm »

2.How would one apply for adminship?

you dont apply you get hit over the head with a blunt instrument and then you wake up naked tied to a bloody table with barbed wire. figures loom over you and behind them a bright light you make out one of them as aheasive before being blindfolded and gagged. suddenly you fea-...wait wrong story nevermind.
Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 950