Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 529 530 [531] 532 533 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809787 times)

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #7950 on: March 05, 2010, 02:34:26 pm »

nothing.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 02:37:08 pm by vagel7 »
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7951 on: March 05, 2010, 02:40:07 pm »

Wow, ok I need an admin now. I am being metagamed to fucking shit. People don't realize YOU DON'T KNOW THERE IS A TRAITOR/WIZARD/METEORS/ETC before your CHARACTER actually knows it.

EDIT: Scratch that, Micro is the one doing it. Ban him... again... all he does it metagame and grief. He A.I.'s horribly, doesn't follow procedures, and.... well he won't read the damn MOTD. He sees me in wizard clothing, and immediatly tases me and cuffs me, takes me to jail, and wont listen to what I say. I hadn't even done anything at the time except kill the captain (which had not, and was never discovered before Brillo decided to force a restart using change game mode). This is getting seriously fucked up. We need admins, or we need admins to be on more often. Either that, or stop unbanning people. Micro is one of the people where if you look back in the forums, you can see he has been banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, etc. about 4 times.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 02:52:40 pm by Mono124 »
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7952 on: March 05, 2010, 03:00:35 pm »

Wow, ok I need an admin now. I am being metagamed to fucking shit. People don't realize YOU DON'T KNOW THERE IS A TRAITOR/WIZARD/METEORS/ETC before your CHARACTER actually knows it.

EDIT: Scratch that, Micro is the one doing it. Ban him... again... all he does it metagame and grief. He A.I.'s horribly, doesn't follow procedures, and.... well he won't read the damn MOTD. He sees me in wizard clothing, and immediatly tases me and cuffs me, takes me to jail, and wont listen to what I say. I hadn't even done anything at the time except kill the captain (which had not, and was never discovered before Brillo decided to force a restart using change game mode). This is getting seriously fucked up. We need admins, or we need admins to be on more often. Either that, or stop unbanning people. Micro is one of the people where if you look back in the forums, you can see he has been banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, etc. about 4 times.
Mono, realize that there are rumors of a wizard federation.

Still, he shoudent have tased, and dragged you into the brig instently.

Can we PLEASE disable changing the game mode vote? At least disable it so you can't choose it during a round? Cause.... the round just got ruined because someone went "Aww I'm dead" *clicks button*
This.
It is needed desperatly.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7953 on: March 05, 2010, 03:05:14 pm »

Mono, realize that there are rumors of a wizard federation.

Still, he shoudent have tased, and dragged you into the brig instently.

Actually, the MOTD says that the rumors are not to be taken seriously. When the A.I. and half of the station goes "OMG SOME GUY IN A WIZARDS ROBE MUST BE A WIZARD KILL KILL"...... its sort of... well, epic amounts of meta.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7954 on: March 05, 2010, 03:26:57 pm »

Well i admit I did now know about the new wizard rules since I have not played on this map and it was probably my fault for getting Mono arrested. However Mono you don't start spamming caps about how you will get admin to ban half the people in the game.

And i don't appreciate how your lying about me griefing and bombing the extended rounds....considering i don't play extended. And i certainly don't grief.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7955 on: March 05, 2010, 03:34:50 pm »

I wasn't talking about getting half the server banned, just you and the other dude that helped you. And you DID grief when you were last unbanned. You would make bombs and just obliterate everyone.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7956 on: March 05, 2010, 03:37:27 pm »

Holy crap how can you just lie like that? The closest i came to a bomb was a fake one. I thinkt he only times I've used a bomb was as a syndicate or once in malfunction.

At least accuse me of something that is true.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7957 on: March 05, 2010, 03:39:57 pm »

The ban was from October, 2009.
It was leftover from when the code was last saved and given to headswe.

And I have to say, you grief way more than Micro, Mono.
I haven't seen Micro grief at all yet. (Not so true for you.)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7958 on: March 05, 2010, 03:57:16 pm »

How and when do I grief? Seriously. I want to know.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7959 on: March 05, 2010, 04:00:43 pm »

Seems to be a bug with scrubbers. I turned one on and it started sucking up air, but the surrounding area was somehow gaining in pressure, so i released the air, and the surrounding area once again gained pressure.

Basically anything a scrubber does increases the air pressure.

I don't know if it was griefing, but you tried your hardest to keep someone who tried to inject unknown stuff into someone from being jailed, and then you killed him and turned yourself into a monkey.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7960 on: March 05, 2010, 04:13:02 pm »

I don't know if it was griefing, but you tried your hardest to keep someone who tried to inject unknown stuff into someone from being jailed, and then you killed him and turned yourself into a monkey.

Well...
1) You basicly barged in saying he seemed "suspicious" for getting rid of a syringe. Sounds like meta to me.. regardless
2) You wouldn't take the damn thing out of his sight, and he wouldn't stop yelling about it. I figured if I used it, he would stop. It turned me into a monkey, and if you just got turned into a monkey because of a syringe someone made when they said it did something else, wouldn't you get pissed?
3) You let them space me after I had died. Honestly, that was a jackass move considering you tried to revive the "crazy person" who caused me to become a monkey, albeit indirectly. You then had me cuffed and chased around the station, and finally thrown into a room where the A.I. locked the doors. I died from lack of oxygen for... some reason I don't quite yet know, and then allowed me to be spaced. I was going to end up suiciding anyway because you people just went and left me in a little room, handcuffed, without anything to do or talk to. Yeah......
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 04:18:41 pm by Mono124 »

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7961 on: March 05, 2010, 04:16:44 pm »

I was the AI

1. From what I heard he threw the syringe out into space after he tried to inject it into someone without their permission.

2. Honor to you to try to prove his innocence by showing it wasn't monkey DNA by injecting that unknown substance into yourself but it was and he was guilty.

3. I was the AI, the captain gave permission, you were a dead monkey. Had to.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7962 on: March 05, 2010, 04:20:39 pm »

Hey...weren't you the one who used to RP insane murderers all the time?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Creaca

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm Back.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7963 on: March 05, 2010, 06:42:06 pm »

The Goonstation boys just released a closed build of their new station. It's pretty buggy,but it's is still in beta. I like the way the station flows, and some of the new additions. (Working Camera's, Syringe Guns, Vast Improvements on Lag, and more robust and realistic decompression when there is a hull breach) are setting this up to be really awesome. Still on the server checking out the variety of new additions, I'll post them later.

quintin522

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLYING_SPAGHETTI_MONSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7964 on: March 05, 2010, 06:57:57 pm »

The Goonstation boys just released a closed build of their new station. It's pretty buggy,but it's is still in beta. I like the way the station flows, and some of the new additions. (Working Camera's, Syringe Guns, Vast Improvements on Lag, and more robust and realistic decompression when there is a hull breach) are setting this up to be really awesome. Still on the server checking out the variety of new additions, I'll post them later.

I wonder how they do there beta tester choosing. I applied because I wanted to see what they were changing, but like I said in the applying post I doubted they would pick me. And they didn't.

Anyways what are those new additions?
"I can't bleed to death now, I don't have time!"
Urist McExplorer, bolding going where no dwarf has OH GAWD THE MAGMA IT BURNSSSss..
Pages: 1 ... 529 530 [531] 532 533 ... 950