Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809944 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #7830 on: March 02, 2010, 12:16:10 pm »

The plasma wasn't on fire. I'm pretty sure the blob is supposed to eat the plasma and grow bigger. Otherwise it becomes a case of breaking into atmos and toxins and getting the plasma as quick as possible.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7831 on: March 02, 2010, 12:55:46 pm »

The blob has always hated plasma as far as I can remember.  Loves oxygen though.  Fire tends to be more of a hindrance in blob mode.  Keeps the players from getting to the blob, while the blob grows huge on the other side.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7832 on: March 02, 2010, 12:57:36 pm »

Huh, I recall blobs loving plasma, which was why flamethrowers were an odd weapon against them.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7833 on: March 02, 2010, 01:08:13 pm »

I think Beorn is right...
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7834 on: March 02, 2010, 02:06:32 pm »

I'm pretty sure it has always been

BLOB loves oxygen.
Blob hates plasma.

Really just dump some oxygen in blob mode near it

and see.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7835 on: March 02, 2010, 02:12:57 pm »

Is the nuke from blob removed?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7836 on: March 02, 2010, 02:31:36 pm »

Is the nuke from blob removed?

haven't had time il do later or tomorrow.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7837 on: March 02, 2010, 02:37:40 pm »

Until then, playing blob means a lose is a server shut down.

You better not lose.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7838 on: March 02, 2010, 04:04:03 pm »

I'm pretty sure it has always been

BLOB loves oxygen.
Blob hates plasma.

Really just dump some oxygen in blob mode near it

and see.
Not true. Blob 'eats' all gases. All of them. Even plasma. Hovever, high temperatures, such as from fire were pretty good at killing it. I dont know who changed it to that, but meh.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7839 on: March 02, 2010, 04:21:55 pm »

It makes sense that fire kills it, since welders do, but I'm just talking straight plasma gas damaging the blob, no flame or anything. Seen it in blob mode, and in sandbox when one randomly spawned.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7840 on: March 02, 2010, 04:29:12 pm »

To be honest I can't remember a single time when it hasn't been like that.  Even when it was first added.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7841 on: March 02, 2010, 04:51:17 pm »

Did the server just shut down?
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7842 on: March 02, 2010, 04:53:12 pm »

Did the server just shut down?

It should be back up.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7843 on: March 02, 2010, 04:55:38 pm »

Did the game end though? I will be sad if it did.... I almost won that traitor round.... The goons helped kill everyone, but I had a master plan to kill them all anyway. I had already killed about 4-5 people before the influx showed up.... hehe sneaky.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7844 on: March 02, 2010, 05:04:13 pm »

im just woundering but will a 1k bomb kill part of the blob or will it just make things worse?
Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 950