Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 810010 times)

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #7725 on: February 27, 2010, 12:50:51 pm »

I do, i love doing chaplain duties in high population stations. Janitor,chef and bartender are the easiest jobs.(clown also)
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7726 on: February 27, 2010, 12:53:43 pm »

Being a chef is great for lol im a serial kiler on the Goonservers.  I grab people from the arrival shuttle as they show up, take them to the kitchen, knock them out, and make them into burgers.  My high score is eight in one round.  They never caught me, and I only died when the station exploded because of blob.
Shoes...

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7727 on: February 27, 2010, 01:02:34 pm »

I once killed my target by giving him beer that had a cyanide pill in it.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7728 on: February 27, 2010, 01:13:51 pm »

sorry for double post but

the Dark blue is rwindow. The grey is a launcher also the place where the material appears to.The yellow is a door where the gas comes from,door in the ground(will make a spire for this).Black is the siphon,green is a access sliding door.Red is the console(will make a sprite for this).

This is a very crude plan of the object but what do you think?

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7729 on: February 27, 2010, 01:16:17 pm »

Being a chef is great for lol im a serial kiler on the Goonservers.  I grab people from the arrival shuttle as they show up, take them to the kitchen, knock them out, and make them into burgers.  My high score is eight in one round.  They never caught me, and I only died when the station exploded because of blob.
You're Nig Heke, aren't you? I was that one guy that got away from you about 5 times until you finally got me as the round restarted the other day.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7730 on: February 27, 2010, 01:28:27 pm »

No, I always use a different name when I'm doing that, and I've never been Nig Heke.
Shoes...

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7731 on: February 27, 2010, 01:39:07 pm »

Why am i still banned form Headswe's server?

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7732 on: February 27, 2010, 02:05:52 pm »

Once again, I prove that engineers are INVINCIBLE.  ARMOK, the AI, was the traitor.  He nearly fried me with the engine, but I survived. (Firesuit).  Then, he didn't let me off the station.  But he killed everybody first.

His mission was to get EVERYBODY OFF THE STATION, or dead.  what a loser.

Okay, everybody, comeon.  There's nobody here.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 02:23:34 pm by zchris13 »
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7733 on: February 27, 2010, 02:24:47 pm »

No, I always use a different name when I'm doing that, and I've never been Nig Heke.
Aw, he was good. Were you the chef a couple days back when the chef gibbed about 8 people, then I gibbed the chef as a bomb destroyed the entire cafeteria so that he didn't suffocate, then gibbed about 5 more people?

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #7734 on: February 27, 2010, 02:33:22 pm »

sorry for double post but

the Dark blue is rwindow. The grey is a launcher also the place where the material appears to.The yellow is a door where the gas comes from,door in the ground(will make a spire for this).Black is the siphon,green is a access sliding door.Red is the console(will make a sprite for this).

This is a very crude plan of the object but what do you think?

I was thinking that it would be constructed simply of machinery. You know the generator, how it has three segments, with the left and right linked to pipes? Sort of like that, but with a diffrent shape, in-game appearing as one large machine.

The main purpose of that would be so that it is easier to allow player-construction, as they only build one device per tile. It would also be easier for mappers, since they only have to place one of each component, in the correct layout.
Eh?
Eh!

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7735 on: February 27, 2010, 02:47:52 pm »

Once again, I prove that engineers are INVINCIBLE.  ARMOK, the AI, was the traitor.  He nearly fried me with the engine, but I survived. (Firesuit).  Then, he didn't let me off the station.  But he killed everybody first.

This just made my day.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7736 on: February 27, 2010, 02:58:47 pm »

ANNND BUG REPORT:

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7737 on: February 27, 2010, 03:09:30 pm »

This just made my day.

That guy got it right,ARMOK didn't kill anybody, the captain activated the teleporter and it teleported him to space.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7738 on: February 27, 2010, 04:14:50 pm »

To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7739 on: February 27, 2010, 04:16:39 pm »

See how it's all checkerboard patter? It will burn like that.
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 950