Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 479 480 [481] 482 483 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 810617 times)

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #7200 on: February 17, 2010, 11:21:18 am »

Quinnr and i spoke about possibility of making graphics. Are there any certain measurments so i could make some demonstration ones?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7201 on: February 17, 2010, 11:32:57 am »

Just a second, I'll find the size.
32x32
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 11:36:29 am by quinnr »
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7202 on: February 17, 2010, 12:14:58 pm »

Hmm...... server?  ;D

EDIT: MANNNNNS!!!!

EDIT2: OK, ban KAINY B.... he likes to electrify my door so I can't leave. He doesn't rp any rounds I have ever been on, and likes to do completely stupid shit such as: hugging monkeys, IC in OOC a LOT!, ejecting the engine for no reason, building bombs for no reason and blowing them, etc etc. Hey look, just died because of my door being electrified by him, so now I am dead for 5 minutes waiting for the restart vote.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, suggestion..... add a system that allows players to kick other players if you have enough votes (a 3/4 majority at least). If the person being kicked keeps joining, say, 3 times in one match, the next kick is actually a 5 minute ban, then 10, 20, 30, one hour, etc. going up to a days ban. That way, if they are being griefed, they aren't perma banned, and if they are griefing, they can't join.

I keep thinking more and more and more about asking for admin, because there is a certain amount of time (near around 3-4pm ish in my time zone) where there is no admin on, and about 10 people on the server normally. This time is a grief fest. The station lasts about 3-4 minutes without someone dieing (if that) or a bomb going off, a major fire, co2 in the hallways, n2o, etc. etc. These people grief when there is no admin on, and should be banned. We should have a stealth mode for admins so they don't show up on adminwho and have a different username so they can't see if they are an admin or not (regulars will know Googol, beorn, etc etc are admins).
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 01:12:59 pm by Mono124 »
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7203 on: February 17, 2010, 01:55:21 pm »

What time zone is your time zone?

Does our servers link change or is it always the same?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7204 on: February 17, 2010, 01:56:27 pm »

Hmm...... server?  ;D

EDIT: MANNNNNS!!!!

EDIT2: OK, ban KAINY B.... he likes to electrify my door so I can't leave. He doesn't rp any rounds I have ever been on, and likes to do completely stupid shit such as: hugging monkeys, IC in OOC a LOT!, ejecting the engine for no reason, building bombs for no reason and blowing them, etc etc. Hey look, just died because of my door being electrified by him, so now I am dead for 5 minutes waiting for the restart vote.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, suggestion..... add a system that allows players to kick other players if you have enough votes (a 3/4 majority at least). If the person being kicked keeps joining, say, 3 times in one match, the next kick is actually a 5 minute ban, then 10, 20, 30, one hour, etc. going up to a days ban. That way, if they are being griefed, they aren't perma banned, and if they are griefing, they can't join.

I keep thinking more and more and more about asking for admin, because there is a certain amount of time (near around 3-4pm ish in my time zone) where there is no admin on, and about 10 people on the server normally. This time is a grief fest. The station lasts about 3-4 minutes without someone dieing (if that) or a bomb going off, a major fire, co2 in the hallways, n2o, etc. etc. These people grief when there is no admin on, and should be banned. We should have a stealth mode for admins so they don't show up on adminwho and have a different username so they can't see if they are an admin or not (regulars will know Googol, beorn, etc etc are admins).

I'l ban the fuck.

He's a known greifer.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7205 on: February 17, 2010, 02:04:24 pm »

He said he was Kany B in IC just this round -.-. He's on right now, somone ban him.
Hello Hunam

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7206 on: February 17, 2010, 02:17:42 pm »

Hmm, I can't get on right now, I'll ban him next time I see him, I have suspected him of griefing before.

Is there a way to hide my name from the adminwho? Not many know that I am an admin, unless they visit this forum, and even then.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 02:20:15 pm by quinnr »
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7207 on: February 17, 2010, 02:30:55 pm »

This is a sample of a door,the shading is not just yet ready,this is just a test to show you something that I made, the finished product would have more shading and be a bit more detailed. The black corners will stay and the grey area would open up from the center dark stripe. This one is also pretty messy, but as I said, a test.

What do you think?

As i said,not the finished one and i will do some shading and colour fixing  before we can put it in.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7208 on: February 17, 2010, 02:36:45 pm »

I think it looks awesome, although a few notes:
The admins have to agree to add it in :D

EDIT: We need these (this is why I hate spriting.):
Open Door
Closed Door
Door with access denied (red flashy light.)
Door with acces allowed (green flashy light.)
Door with panel removed (being hacked with screw)
Door welded shut
Door both welded shut and panel removed

This is the open source version, I think our doors are animated though.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 02:42:44 pm by quinnr »

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7209 on: February 17, 2010, 02:43:25 pm »

Yes,that i know, This on was with the green and red lighty on,but hold on,you are gonna get awesomeness tomorrow( bedtime here)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7210 on: February 17, 2010, 02:53:16 pm »

I am looking forward to it. I don't think the mods would have any trouble with it, and if you want I can add it in the open source version and let you play around with it on your computer.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7211 on: February 17, 2010, 02:53:38 pm »

Crash?

EDIT: Anyway, I was wondering if I could get some cold (even old code as long as it has all the items it has now) so I could do some mapping. A new station for when we have alot of people would be nice, and we need a new prison station BAD.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 02:56:09 pm by Mono124 »
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7212 on: February 17, 2010, 02:54:41 pm »

I am looking forward to it. I don't think the mods would have any trouble with it, and if you want I can add it in the open source version and let you play around with it on your computer.

Sure,let me just get some full sprites ready first,not much to play around with a door that just looks like that.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7213 on: February 17, 2010, 02:55:05 pm »

Yup,  ;D

I'm gonna try it to make sure I told you the right size :D

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7214 on: February 17, 2010, 02:59:55 pm »

Crash?

EDIT: Anyway, I was wondering if I could get some cold (even old code as long as it has all the items it has now) so I could do some mapping. A new station for when we have alot of people would be nice, and we need a new prison station BAD.
http://www.ss13.org/index.php?go=downloads
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?
Pages: 1 ... 479 480 [481] 482 483 ... 950