Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 564 565 [566] 567 568 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809461 times)

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #8475 on: March 17, 2010, 11:27:55 am »

You need to change your intent to harm to bite
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8476 on: March 17, 2010, 12:09:51 pm »

I did switch to harm once i realized that disarming alone wouldn't do anything. Like I said never seena bite message. And I was told to switch to disarm to bite so It seems I am in the black about how to. Maybe someone who made the code could tell us?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8477 on: March 17, 2010, 12:11:06 pm »

No, your supposed to stay on disarm so you don't accidentally kill fresh zeds. Harm is good if you want to revive em after death, since its much easier to bite, but I wouldn't use harm on a guy once you dropped em.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8478 on: March 17, 2010, 12:38:50 pm »

Hmmm, but they do get up pretty quickly. And if harm bit's more often then disarm (how much more often?) then I think I'll stick with harm.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8479 on: March 17, 2010, 12:41:40 pm »

Harm bites less.

because harm both claws and bites so only half the bites may be completed lol.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8480 on: March 17, 2010, 02:52:40 pm »

I vote giving Orb admin.
No, just no.

Ok, I was thinking about mentioning this earlyer, but since its directed at me, I felt needed to do so. Be constructive, please, all your doing is flaming, realise it or not.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8481 on: March 17, 2010, 02:58:24 pm »

Alright, can I get a coder on. I've borked up the air, and have AT LEAST 2 different crazy effects that I know exactly how they happened.

Edit: Further experimenting has led to a discovery. Incendiary grenade oxygen is treated differently from free oxygen. I recommend firebombing all parts of the station with the grenades to establish supplies of non siphonable oxygen.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 03:06:43 pm by beorn080 »
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8482 on: March 17, 2010, 03:16:10 pm »

I, uh, got a lighting system running on my own copy of SS13..  I guess PM me if you guys want some of the files / changes that I had to make in order to get this working...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EDIT: I forgot to mention, in my highly unscientific tests I didn't get much if any lag from this
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 05:09:09 pm by Sukasa »

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8483 on: March 17, 2010, 04:55:09 pm »

Holy Shit.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8484 on: March 17, 2010, 05:01:52 pm »

Also I logged on, tried to hack the electrical storage door, and...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Amazingly, I actually did get shocked exactly 30 times.

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8485 on: March 17, 2010, 05:52:58 pm »

doors tend to get very umm sensitive when you poke around inside them, i would too but thats a totally diffrent story. next time use a welder and screwdriver on the wall instead

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8486 on: March 17, 2010, 05:55:08 pm »

You must close the panel if you want to survive those.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8487 on: March 17, 2010, 07:29:11 pm »

I think it has to do with the wire pop-up window not closing when you get shocked.

People need to listen tot he AI more. It starts out good but then you end up with all of them discussing how a cryo cell works (when none of them know how to work it and no one inside it) with their radios off.

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8488 on: March 17, 2010, 07:36:44 pm »

You dont grief the griefer. God, thats like bullying the bully, which people actually do. You didnt even do it in the same round. Hell, thats some of the worst RP ive seen. If everyone is going to hold griefing grudges, we might as well grief everyone, lest they grief us first.

Even worse, he wasnt even griefing YOU. Your not the super hero, you dont fight crime and "evil", using the the same toxins he did(which doesnt make you a super hero anyway).

You report griefing. If he had a reason, the admin would know. I once thought I was griefed, but the admin said she had a reason, even though he wouldnt tell me. If the admin isnt on, gather some evidence and report it.

If you want to grief, go on the goon server. Seriously.

And yes, I realise you were the AI and you couldnt grief him. Just dont do it in the first place.

"Edit" Also, you dont watch people constantly as the AI unless given a specific order. Thats some bad RP there too, unless the AI can "see everywhere at once", but we are assuming it cant, since it cant in the game anyway.

You're right about the first part about the fact that I shouldn't have griefed Woose, but I can't watch people as the A.I.?
Well, I can, it's just bad if I go around blabbering every single thing someone does. The round that Mono (I think) got changed to Mr.Muggles by Woose and some other stuff, I knew who the traitor was. I announced that there was an unauthorised person in Plasma Research lab. No one asked who it was, so I didn't tell and watched him do his traitor stuff.

So there, I mean, hell, I got to do something to keep me busy as the A.I. if I'm without orders lol

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8489 on: March 17, 2010, 09:17:36 pm »

So there, I mean, hell, I got to do something to keep me busy as the A.I. if I'm without orders lol

. It starts out good but then you end up with all of them discussing how a cryo cell works (when none of them know how to work it and no one inside it) with their radios off.

As a bored AI, just go around solving this problem for the entire station. It's amazingly useful and drastically underestimated.
Pages: 1 ... 564 565 [566] 567 568 ... 950