Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 536 537 [538] 539 540 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809829 times)

Smitehappy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #8055 on: March 07, 2010, 02:06:49 pm »

*God damn you internet explorer, ignore this*
Interestingly, Armok's name actually originates from arm_ok, a variable in one of Toady's earlier games that kept track of how many of your arms weren't missing.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8056 on: March 07, 2010, 02:13:21 pm »

Actually Micro, I never was an admin, and the only reason I want to be one is so I can just ban all the damn griefers that get away. Either way, Micro, you have two bad things going for you. The community hates you, and you have been banned A LOT. I can't see you getting admin any more than I can see myself, and I haven't been banned... the community just hates me.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8057 on: March 07, 2010, 02:14:53 pm »

I don't hate Micro.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8058 on: March 07, 2010, 02:15:54 pm »

We don't hate mono, micro, magma, or anyone else. Sometimes people have a bad day, and they need a ban till they can cool down and come back and play.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
« Reply #8059 on: March 07, 2010, 02:18:27 pm »

This is all very interesting. Do you know what else is interesting? The server.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8060 on: March 07, 2010, 02:20:59 pm »

Micro being an admin would be as bad as me being an admin
This. Also, no. Mono was never an admin.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8061 on: March 07, 2010, 03:35:40 pm »

First time I was banned because I was told I RPed the AI badly. (this is fixed now)

Second time I was banned because I was told that I didn't capitalize my sentences or use "." marks. (this is fixed now)

Third time I was banned because Johbson got annoyed at me asking an important question 3 days in a row. As in why was the atmos in security cut not completing the vent system on the station? I am surprised how long it was ignored considering I practically spammed this problem.

I have been banned for stupid reasons when the banning rules weren't so strict.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #8062 on: March 07, 2010, 03:43:28 pm »

The first one doesn't sound like a bad reason at all. You're not Tipps, are you? As AI, he ignored the laws and electrocuted me while I was standing outside the AI door.

I've never seen a game that wasn't griefy, though. Even the best RP I've had so far was Dernholm and Woody carrying me around performing genetic experiments on me before causing my lungs to collapse.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8063 on: March 07, 2010, 03:48:43 pm »

No I announced who was doing what where, and was told i should be discreet and say "*name* has been assaulted", then wait for the crew to ask who and where. Although I argued that I can't harm humans through action or inaction this was apparently not good enough.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8064 on: March 07, 2010, 03:51:37 pm »

Way back when, when Johbson ran the server, the only "grief" was when you were stunned and put in jail for no reason. True, sometimes people were killed for no reason, but people who did that were banned, and the person killed revived. If an admin went over ooc and said "XXXXX didn't happen, don't rp it" no-one did. Nowadays, people die every round for no reason, and people meta game out there ass.....
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

garfield751

• Bay Watcher
  • Aaauuugggghhhh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8065 on: March 07, 2010, 04:00:55 pm »

i just relised that putting ointment on your almost dead leg kills you. and that ointment is used for burns and i shoudive used a bruse pack

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8066 on: March 07, 2010, 04:02:31 pm »

Mono, that is probably a result of the server being public, and Googol and I think it may be a good idea to make it private again...although we have gotten good players from the public, a lot of griefers have come in too.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #8067 on: March 07, 2010, 04:16:19 pm »

Is the server even currently available?
Eh?
Eh!

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8068 on: March 07, 2010, 04:48:29 pm »

I hate micro.
:P

Also I should blaitz be admin.
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8069 on: March 07, 2010, 05:19:31 pm »

Alright, best tactic on goonserver and SS14 to escape alone...

get an infared beam, set it up to block the escape arm and blow up if someone trips it...the end!
Pages: 1 ... 536 537 [538] 539 540 ... 950