Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 513 514 [515] 516 517 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 810000 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #7710 on: February 26, 2010, 11:04:39 pm »

Well I lost my internet connection.

Also forsaken, the game is best with around 8 players, We only had 4

I'll have to set the server to public again
Oh I wasn't blaming anyone, I knew we were understrength. I still don't understand what I was doing. I shot someone, they bashed my head in.

I did hide an unconscious monkey in a coffin.

Googolplexed

• Bay Watcher
  • My avatar is of whitespace, Not the firefox logo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7711 on: February 26, 2010, 11:09:59 pm »

Ah, well you were shot because the person you captured was the traitor.
you risked revealing his identity, or killing him.

In the backpack he did have a bloody revolver so ....

But yeah, Come back once we have more players(Not too many >16 and its almost impossible to manage)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #7712 on: February 27, 2010, 12:30:03 am »

But yeah, Come back once we have more players(Not too many >16 and its almost impossible to manage)
Yeah if I'd known there was a revolver, or how to take all his stuff... oh well. It was fun.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #7713 on: February 27, 2010, 12:59:08 am »

Well, I must sleep, but if anyone wants, could they make some art?
I need a sciency device. It must follow this pattern:

Code: [Select]
???
.CE
?S?

Where ? is up to you, C is a control panel, . is walkable space, E creates chunks of materials and deposits them further east, and S connects to a pipe further south.

I could do it myself, but it wouldn't look exceptionally good, and I have to sleep right now.

So far, I have the code and some terrible placeholder graphics for the first device of the manufacturing block, the collector. The next device will be only one tile, but accept the chunks produced by the collector and processes it, splitting into three categories: Chemistry supplies that can be directly added to a dispensor, pure metal and pure glass chunks that can be reformed into sheets at a third device, and materials for electrical components that could be taken by an autolathe-like machine that produces most types of circuitry and other electrical components.

Only the first one is coded, but the rest are vaguely planned.
(Details: The collector has two outputs. Gasses through the pipe, and other materials through the chunks.)
Eh?
Eh!

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7714 on: February 27, 2010, 03:21:36 am »

Well i will see what i come up with, the moving east thing would be a little difficult.

Also i can host if needed.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7715 on: February 27, 2010, 03:40:58 am »

Server up.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7716 on: February 27, 2010, 03:41:22 am »

i got it planned out,not ready yet tho.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7717 on: February 27, 2010, 03:43:23 am »

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7718 on: February 27, 2010, 08:05:54 am »

Yeah if I'd known there was a revolver, or how to take all his stuff... oh well. It was fun.
to take someone's stuff, click on them, then drag the box that forms around your cursor onto yourself. Then you should get a screen that you can use to both take items off someone and put items on someone. So, you can knock a guy out and place a bloody revolver on his belt, for instance.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7719 on: February 27, 2010, 08:36:44 am »

In the graphics thing do i just make a basic layout and say what each is or make each object as a seperate file and then give you the basic one with the object ones?

I want to add some new graphics that aren't currently in the game there too.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7720 on: February 27, 2010, 09:08:18 am »

Any art can be imported into an icon file, and it doesn't matter if you put them all in the same one for conveniance(don't have to upload them separately) or based on the object to clearly identify them.
Eh?
Eh!

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7721 on: February 27, 2010, 11:43:32 am »

Fun fact: I didn't directly intend it, but the processed chunks can be reprocessed. It is worthless, as they have already been processed, but us can be done. Throwing objects onto the ramp causes them to slide, although dropping does not. (Should add placing so that people don't have to throw materials around to work the machinery or something)

Also, a small (0-5%) portion of each resource is processed instead into waste. The processor has a fixed rate, so if you really overworked the gatherer, it would take a long time to catch up.

There is great potential if some or all of the machinery were constructable, for lone constructed stations, once I modify the devices to draw power from SMESs directly rather than APCs.
Eh?
Eh!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7722 on: February 27, 2010, 12:23:17 pm »

Type "who" when you log in, there might be nobody else online.. And set your first job choice to captain if there aren't that many, that  way you can go wherever you want.

To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7723 on: February 27, 2010, 12:41:31 pm »

If you become captain somehow during a largish game, and you don't know whats going on, adminhelp. Though, as funny as it sounds, captain is probably the lightest job on station, barring medbay.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7724 on: February 27, 2010, 12:45:30 pm »

Chaplain.

If bodies aren't being revived in genetics, the station is probably too far gone to care about funeral services, as if they cared before.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 513 514 [515] 516 517 ... 950