Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 497 498 [499] 500 501 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 810213 times)

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #7470 on: February 21, 2010, 05:37:46 am »

as a person you shouldnt be able to punch yourself  :'(
Why shouldnt You? Not exactly hard.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7471 on: February 21, 2010, 05:45:11 am »

Because ss13 is laggy and ppl move too fast if you try to hit someone while they are running around you or around the room you can click on yourself on accident like i did I knocked myself out with a crowbar when i played syn. and i almost killed myself when i was a zombie.

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #7472 on: February 21, 2010, 06:09:50 am »

Zombie suicide.  Brilliant.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7473 on: February 21, 2010, 06:16:33 am »

I think that the bridge should have it's own backup battery that only the bridge can use when the power is cut and also the bridge should have it's own air supply, sine it's a very important place. Also maybe the bridge windows should have blast doors so that you can close them when meteors come or something like that(the blast doors should be outside the bridge(or inside). genetics should also have blast doors so that a superpowered guy doesn't escape or it will slow his escape down.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7474 on: February 21, 2010, 06:43:57 am »

I think that the bridge should have it's own backup battery that only the bridge can use when the power is cut and also the bridge should have it's own air supply, sine it's a very important place. Also maybe the bridge windows should have blast doors so that you can close them when meteors come or something like that(the blast doors should be outside the bridge(or inside). genetics should also have blast doors so that a superpowered guy doesn't escape or it will slow his escape down.
1) There's a thing called a screwdriver, a crowbar, and a power cell. Try using those some time
2) There's a thing called "air canisters" and "internals" Those are used to recover a damaged area.
3) Not really. Bridge usually survives 2-3 minutes in the meteor mode, and can survive 2-3 waves of meteors as a random event
4) What.
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7475 on: February 21, 2010, 06:50:08 am »

1)The power cell doesn't last that long
2)yes there are
3)haven't played enough meteor mode on this
4)nevermind
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7476 on: February 21, 2010, 06:53:26 am »

2)yes there are
4)nevermind
1) Power cell lasts about five minutes with lights, equipment and environmental on, even if it is not charging at all. That's not long enough?
2) So...
3) Then why are You talking about it?

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7477 on: February 21, 2010, 06:55:25 am »

2)yes there are
4)nevermind
1) Power cell lasts about five minutes with lights, equipment and environmental on, even if it is not charging at all. That's not long enough?
2) So...

1) usually is not
3)because i love it and the bridge could last longer.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7478 on: February 21, 2010, 07:00:46 am »

2)yes there are
4)nevermind
2) So...

1) usually is not
It's a constant. CONSTANT. With the maximum power leakage, APC is enough to power the whole area for five minutes. FIVE. There are no surges, no tapping into systems by other APC, it's a constant rate of loss.
3) It lasts long enough in meteor mode for you to do two full circles through the station and get back there and then call the shuttle. I fail to see how bridge lasts not long enough.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7479 on: February 21, 2010, 07:04:57 am »

2)yes there are
4)nevermind
2) So...

1) usually is not
It's a constant. CONSTANT. With the maximum power leakage, APC is enough to power the whole area for five minutes. FIVE. There are no surges, no tapping into systems by other APC, it's a constant rate of loss.
3) It lasts long enough in meteor mode for you to do two full circles through the station and get back there and then call the shuttle. I fail to see how bridge lasts not long enough.

Seems like i can't win this argument. Well played.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #7480 on: February 21, 2010, 08:17:46 am »

@Qwertyuiopas: How do solar panels work? Is the sun still stuck in one spot, or does it move around? Working on a station, and

The sun rotates, slowly.

The direction and speed are randomized.

Auto-tracking just means that the panels rotate as well, but you have to match the sun's speed and direction for it to be useful.

If I were to change the system, I would have both the sun and the panels rotate in 5 degree increments, and round the sun's speed to one achievable by the solar panels.
Eh?
Eh!

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7481 on: February 21, 2010, 11:30:51 am »

We have someone who keeps calling change game mode votes every time he can....

Suggestion: Change it so you can't call a change game mode vote in the middle of a game.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Trorbes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7482 on: February 21, 2010, 11:51:02 am »

Admins can disable voting.  Also, one could give him a ban for being a bad sport/poor loser.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7483 on: February 21, 2010, 12:03:13 pm »

There are no admins on at the time, and this only happens when there aren't any on which is why I suggest it.

EDIT: Server crash?
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7484 on: February 21, 2010, 12:04:14 pm »

Suggestion: have an option to try to connect from the game window when you fail to connect.

Pages: 1 ... 497 498 [499] 500 501 ... 950