Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 810813 times)

Googolplexed

• Bay Watcher
  • My avatar is of whitespace, Not the firefox logo
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #7035 on: February 12, 2010, 01:43:02 pm »

I'll get to work on it in a few hours
Also just as a reminder my server is still up

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7036 on: February 12, 2010, 02:29:07 pm »

Cool, I'll be busy today, but I'll stop in tonight :D
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Googolplexed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7037 on: February 12, 2010, 04:18:59 pm »

We could use more players people.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7038 on: February 12, 2010, 04:29:37 pm »

I'm at work, but I'll contribute my crazy wall digging skills when I can. I may or may not rig up escape tunnels for convicts, so PLEASE USE THE BRIG!!!
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7039 on: February 12, 2010, 05:10:43 pm »

We could use more players people.

I wasn't the one who asked for longer hosting times  :D
I'll be less busy on the weekends though, so hopefully we will get more people then too.

And Beorn, how exactly do you dig escape tunnels? At least, I thought the cells lead into space, or is that Goonstation?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7040 on: February 12, 2010, 05:29:06 pm »

Sigh, kids these days. Want everything to be easy for them.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7041 on: February 12, 2010, 05:36:49 pm »

Huh? I don't even care if I can escape. I'll just not get caught making smoke grenades in the first place.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7042 on: February 12, 2010, 05:40:06 pm »

They were incendiary, and I would have given him some if he asked, instead he tased me, so I still gave him some.

Googolplexed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7043 on: February 12, 2010, 05:43:02 pm »

What caused the lag ?

I'm rebooting the server
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 05:44:58 pm by Googolplexed »

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7044 on: February 12, 2010, 05:52:47 pm »

They were incendiary, and I would have given him some if he asked, instead he tased me, so I still gave him some.
Wait what?
I wish I could be online right now.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7045 on: February 12, 2010, 06:09:55 pm »

There was some guy who spawned a plasma and oxygen can in the courtroom, but he ran away when I came near and I didn't get a name.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7046 on: February 12, 2010, 07:05:03 pm »

Join the gaaame.... 123.243.197.60:1500
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7047 on: February 12, 2010, 08:11:48 pm »

There was some guy who spawned a plasma and oxygen can in the courtroom, but he ran away when I came near and I didn't get a name.

That was the problem I was having when I was modding.
Also, mods need to see through masks. When there are 2 people who have had the same ID, it's hard to blame somebody for griefing.

Mono, i will be on later tonight, sorry.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7048 on: February 12, 2010, 10:53:25 pm »

Ok, "It" mode needs to be gone. Everyone new is like "lets play It! I wonder what It is!" and then, guess what, it turns into a grief fest, or is fucking annoying. Cmon, he isn't human obviously (A.I.'s, other people) so why the hell are you acting like he is? HE HAS FUCKING WINGS AND CAN BEAT IN WALLS WITH PUNCHES! Sure, you can kill It with monkey DNA, but it's impossible if half the crew is all like "oh, hes just a super huge green human with wings that can beat someone to death in about 6 punches, hes harmless." hell, even stunning him doesn't work well, cause he just gets right back up in about 1/4 of the time.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7049 on: February 12, 2010, 10:56:08 pm »

Oh c'mon Mono, you're the only one complaining.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 ... 950