Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 810919 times)

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #6930 on: February 07, 2010, 11:05:05 am »

Awww.... I just woke up and wanted to play some ss13. :(
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6931 on: February 07, 2010, 11:47:10 am »

That's ok. I've figured out how to super heat non flaming plasma.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6932 on: February 07, 2010, 12:22:01 pm »

How?!? TELL MEH.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6933 on: February 07, 2010, 12:30:26 pm »

No. I figured it out, which means you can too. Plus I don't really want to tell people how to get superheated gasses that aren't on fire.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6934 on: February 07, 2010, 12:37:55 pm »

No. I figured it out, which means you can too. Plus I don't really want to tell people how to get superheated gasses that aren't on fire.

So that's what it was.
:D
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6935 on: February 07, 2010, 12:48:49 pm »

Yeah, its relatively easy to get flaming gasses superheated, but nonflaming is a bit tougher. Gotta do some more experimenting, see if super super heated gasses will catch fire under normal conditions. Not sure exactly how the fire system works, but last time I tried it they don't. Also, genetics super cooling = funny.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #6936 on: February 07, 2010, 03:25:21 pm »

Fire?

There is no spontaneous combustion.

Something must ignite it, and it would take too long to dig into the code to give you an accurate list, but lit welders are a guarenteed source.
Eh?
Eh!

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6937 on: February 07, 2010, 04:10:59 pm »

I don't care about the flame, actually I dislike the flame since it destroys items and doesn't give the nice juicy roasted taste to the dead bodies, makes em too charred. But yeah, purging a room of people via superheated CO2 or O2 or N2 would be nice, specially the N2. Invisible, inert, and wonderfully fun. Plus it leaves everything intact, and if you disable the atmos alarms, you just start roasting to death. "Man down on the bridge, cause unknown" I'm going in OH GOD MY LUNGS ARE ON FIRE!!! "Fire not detected on the bridge."

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6938 on: February 07, 2010, 04:54:34 pm »

Gah, can't figure it out.
At least, I don't think it's possible on GoonStation. I would love to kill them all though. Those mods are EVIL.

I've been banned once for this:

OOC: Evil Admin: Next person to ooc gets banned.
OOC: Another Evil: ....
OOC: QuinnR: (Some message I can't remember.)
OOC: Evil Admin: Except you (talking to other admin)
You have been banned: HEH

To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6939 on: February 07, 2010, 04:58:15 pm »

Man, now I'm going to the goon station again for my SS13 fix. SOMEONE HOST!!!

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6940 on: February 07, 2010, 05:54:53 pm »

You have been banned
Reason : fartspamming guest
(This is a permanent ban)

Lol I didn't even fart at all, and I wasn't a guest. Pretty lame.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6941 on: February 07, 2010, 06:44:27 pm »

I've seen constant fart spamming, among other things, and they never get touched.

Vinny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6942 on: February 07, 2010, 08:42:10 pm »

At least, I don't think it's possible on GoonStation. I would love to kill them all though. Those mods are EVIL.
Y'know, making posts like this doesn't say much for your temperament and honestly makes your ban seem all the more worthwhile.  If there's a problem with the ban, take it to the appeals forum that you're directed to.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6943 on: February 07, 2010, 09:53:39 pm »

Beorn, me too. Haven't been banned again yet.

Vinny, you are quite probably right, it's only a 24 hour ban though, so I can wait it out.

Mono, see what I mean?  ::)

Googolplexed

• Bay Watcher
  • My avatar is of whitespace, Not the firefox logo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6944 on: February 07, 2010, 11:42:41 pm »

My server is back up
123.243.197.60:1500

EDIT:Online

I hope its not too late for you guys to join
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 11:52:16 pm by Googolplexed »
Pages: 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 950