Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 810698 times)

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #5685 on: November 24, 2009, 12:39:52 pm »

That actually looks fun.  ;D
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5686 on: November 25, 2009, 06:21:23 pm »

After playing a game or two and watching someone being banned for 'anime smileys' (Which I always thought was a joke) I am safe to say that their server is still in no shape for me. Sad, they have alot of cool features. Quite a waste.
That was me. :(

Seriously, how does ': D' and 'D :' count as a 'anime smiley' and why is that rule even there? Do all the admins have a serious adversity to expressing feelings in OOC? And why are admins banning people for these so called 'anime smileys' while other people spawn giant sprites of blackface in the medbay obscuring everything in it? I think that's slightly more important than ': D'.

@Vinny: What the hell? How can you be aiming for a lighter tone when you don't even allow a simple smiley!? ARRG, me brain hurts!

"ANIME SMILEYS ARE NOT ALLOWED, THEY ARE TOO INAPROPRIATE FOR THE SERIOUS GAME WE PLAY HERE AND CAN RESULT IN A WEEK BAN WITHOUT ANY PRIOR WARNING. RP NAMES DON'T MATTER BECAUSE WE ARE GOING FOR A LIGHT TONE" (And partly because I can name myself "Nazi Gublecouqe" without any major reprecussions.)

I don't know why I'm so angry, I'd really not want to play on a server with such a bad playerbase, but it's really just the semantics (Am I using the right word here?) of the thing. I get really mad at people who are assigned positions of power and then abuse said power. Luckily that sort of thing doesn't happen in real life, eh guys? D:

EDIT: Sorry about the whole 'RAEG POST' thing, but i've been cooped up in a house without an air conditioner and I haven't been able to play any other games, and I'm currently staring at the BYOND server window wondering if there's anything else I could possibly do besides just sit in this seat. None of my favorite TV shows are on either, it's almost as if I was 'destined' to play SS13 today. :P

Vinny isn't the smacktard that banned me, I'm not sure why I've gotten so worked up over the thing. It's true, the intricacies of SS13 and its variants that keep people playing it, I have no right to be bursting in on your clique and demanding you change the entire thing because I've got nothing better to do.

EDIT2: I just realized that all my good books are packed as well. :(
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 06:40:08 pm by woose1 »

Vinny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5687 on: November 25, 2009, 10:19:49 pm »

Seriously, how does ': D' and 'D :' count as a 'anime smiley'
It doesn't. :-X

Quote from: woose1
@Vinny: What the hell? How can you be aiming for a lighter tone when you don't even allow a simple smiley!? ARRG, me brain hurts!

"ANIME SMILEYS ARE NOT ALLOWED, THEY ARE TOO INAPROPRIATE FOR THE SERIOUS GAME WE PLAY HERE AND CAN RESULT IN A WEEK BAN WITHOUT ANY PRIOR WARNING. RP NAMES DON'T MATTER BECAUSE WE ARE GOING FOR A LIGHT TONE" (And partly because I can name myself "Nazi Gublecouqe" without any major reprecussions.)
We enforce the rule specifically because it helps filter out drama queens.  This kind of disproportionately angry post is the best reaction, to be honest.

I get really mad at people who are assigned positions of power and then abuse said power.
Not sure where you're getting this "abuse" stuff from, to be honest.  It's in the rules set by the server's host.

EDIT: Sorry about the whole 'RAEG POST' thing, but i've been cooped up in a house without an air conditioner and I haven't been able to play any other games, and I'm currently staring at the BYOND server window wondering if there's anything else I could possibly do besides just sit in this seat. None of my favorite TV shows are on either, it's almost as if I was 'destined' to play SS13 today. :P

Vinny isn't the smacktard that banned me, I'm not sure why I've gotten so worked up over the thing. It's true, the intricacies of SS13 and its variants that keep people playing it, I have no right to be bursting in on your clique and demanding you change the entire thing because I've got nothing better to do.
Don't give it a second thought - you're not the first and you won't be the last to flip out about the rule, and it gets funnier every time.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5688 on: November 25, 2009, 11:26:47 pm »

I haven't been angry at greifers nearly as much as I should have been this month. My blood pressure is way too normal. Anyone up for a game of SS13, either today or tomorrow?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5689 on: November 25, 2009, 11:28:19 pm »

Would be nice, yes.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5690 on: November 25, 2009, 11:48:17 pm »

Up, yo. I'll join in a few minutes.

BlakeKoris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5691 on: November 26, 2009, 02:47:27 am »

The icons needed for the "RioTrooper" Armor suit are finished. Notes and Mechanics are as follows.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Feel free to modify that however to get it working, things can get moved around easily.

Cajoes

• Bay Watcher
  • "I'm a damn cat."
    • View Profile
    • http://none
« Reply #5692 on: November 26, 2009, 06:56:27 am »

Don't feel too bad about it, Woose. I got banned for racism once. To this day, I will never know how that happened. As far as I'm concerned. It's their server. They can run it as they damn well please.

As far as Jim D is concerned, they can start up their own god damn engine, the lemmings.
Quote from: Roman Proverb
Do not argue against the sun. For it is a lot brighter than you are.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5693 on: November 26, 2009, 05:47:41 pm »

Okay, everyone join bay12server on ss13, me and a bud are joing to get it going.

And admin too would be preferable.

EDIT: People are coming! JOIN JOIN JOIN GUYS!  ;D ;D ;D

EDIT2: Come on guys, this will be fun... :-\
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 06:03:20 pm by QuakeIV »
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5694 on: November 26, 2009, 06:36:34 pm »

And it seems to have crashed
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5695 on: November 26, 2009, 06:42:38 pm »

F****
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5696 on: November 26, 2009, 06:43:34 pm »

Okay, Johbson, please host SS13DL, thats a good version.

I know data made it but its free for hosting and our code sucks.
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5697 on: November 26, 2009, 07:02:06 pm »

Nooo... SS13dl is kinda annoying. But as long as we don't play haunted, I'm fine with it.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5698 on: November 26, 2009, 07:17:27 pm »

Im just not putting up with crashes anymore.
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5699 on: November 27, 2009, 01:31:22 am »

Hello mates. Been away all day, my servers have been without me watching them all day.

Okay, Johbson, please host SS13DL, thats a good version.

I know data made it but its free for hosting and our code sucks.
Im just not putting up with crashes anymore.

The server was up for more than 12 hours without a crash. The code is very healthy. Also I disagree in our code sucking.

Besides that, I am bringing it back up for hopefully, another 12 hours. I'll join up after I have something to eat.
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 950