Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 810669 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #4635 on: September 23, 2009, 04:18:12 pm »

Sigh, I was hoarding dead bodies in my fortress of solitude, and we just HAD to restart.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4636 on: September 23, 2009, 04:21:35 pm »

and i was reviving dead people. anyway, it was a very long round... and we saved station from brink of destruction.
when was last time we had such a long round?

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4637 on: September 23, 2009, 04:52:21 pm »

That's great. I just lost on nuclear because of the "take items off of someone" glitch. You know, the one where the window pops up if you get within a square of them and you can't close it? I got sleepy penned trying to kill the syndicate because the window popped up right over the tile they were on.

EDIT: Apparently the server went down right before I was killed. Woohoo. Can we get it back up?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 04:54:12 pm by Mono124 »
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4638 on: September 23, 2009, 04:54:05 pm »

oh, that is why you didn't kill me. by the way, server crashed.
not going to take it up again, too late. have to go to sleep.
at the moment of crash, me and a prisoner were having a pushing battle

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4639 on: September 23, 2009, 04:55:05 pm »

Lol yeah, I was primed to kill you, except the window and stuff. Oh well, guess I won't be playing SS13 anymore today. Goons are fucking crazy.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4640 on: September 23, 2009, 10:14:54 pm »

So, goon server is interesting. Every time I play, GBS is released. This time, they are playing catch with flash bangs in medbay WHILE there is a GBS outbreak and people are exploding.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: September 23, 2009, 11:50:38 pm »

The Goon servers give alot of cumming possiblities, even as you get banned for making a mistake! *CUM CUM CUM*
Hello Hunam

kholhaus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pissed and Inspired
    • View Profile
« Reply #4642 on: September 23, 2009, 11:57:05 pm »

Oh Cum on, You cumming linguist, we see through your ruse.
Kholhaus has been inspired recently.
Kholhaus has lost a favorite to tragedy recently.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4643 on: September 24, 2009, 12:03:53 am »

atleast my chin isn't cum-tastic!
Hello Hunam

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
« Reply #4644 on: September 24, 2009, 04:08:20 am »

I love how my internet dies right during the round when I'm the Captain Traitor and need to escape with a bomb and I'm adding the final touches to the bomb and planning to blow something up as a ruse and then it disconnects and I am angry and thus unable to use punctuation.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: September 24, 2009, 04:39:37 am »

Ah, so that was you. You left us high and dry without a traitor, and the engine was screwed by the blob, so no electricity. We had to subdue two griefers, barely got the backup engine on, saved the guy that helped destroy the blob from death's door. Also, Beorn built a cave and dragged dead bodies there. All in all, a good round.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4646 on: September 24, 2009, 07:00:08 am »

don't forget the space traveler who docked at the station! i played too, and even revived a person. for being a placeholder, the toxin damage people get when revived is quite good: still possible to revive, but you have to take the person to medbay and use cryotank before he can walk again.

edit: by the way, server is UP
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 07:05:23 am by andrea »

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4647 on: September 24, 2009, 11:10:13 am »

I must say, I like that spot for cave building. I'll have to scout around and see if there are any others. I'm not even sure why I was hoarding dead bodies. I think I was just hoping to find something useful, like a taser or stunrod or something. I've taken a liking to those hidden doors, so quick and easy to make.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: September 24, 2009, 11:11:30 am »

join the server and teach me how to make hidden doors!

edit: it might have seemed that the server crahsed, but that is not true. my Internet crashed. now, should be fixed. also, i'll be able to follow the server now, since i will stay at the computer.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 11:13:11 am by andrea »

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4649 on: September 24, 2009, 01:56:03 pm »

Andrea, WTF is going on? Your lagging massively.
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 950