Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 810581 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #4590 on: September 21, 2009, 03:51:28 pm »

i just took server down because everybody left and you was alone... i can host for another hour if you want... but i don't think people will join

edit: up
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 03:55:07 pm by andrea »

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4591 on: September 21, 2009, 04:01:38 pm »

AIght people join up lets play this right.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #4592 on: September 21, 2009, 04:03:35 pm »

Idea:
  • Another bug fix attempt: remove space bear. Might screw with some modes. Maybe monkey/traitor?
  • How about holding both a battery with power and a multi-tool allows you to pulse regardless of power status, though depleting a huge ammount of battery life?
Eh?
Eh!

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4593 on: September 21, 2009, 04:05:10 pm »

Come on, JOIN JOIN JOIN!
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4594 on: September 21, 2009, 04:33:59 pm »

I had an idea for an expansion of IT mode.

Corpse eating.

IT initially starts out weak, though still very strong, and consumes corpses to gain new powers, which may or may not be selectable. The list would include the standard mutations, plus things like permaflight and stunproof.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #4595 on: September 21, 2009, 04:51:48 pm »

No, that would probably require a *copy* with a re-skin, giving TWO diffrent similar unique modes.(diffrent modes, similar to each other, unique to BS12)
Eh?
Eh!

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4596 on: September 21, 2009, 04:57:12 pm »

1st, WHAT THE HELL IS BEORN DOING AS AN ADMIN, HE SUCKS!

2nd, What happened to the old server, it was fun, this one is just a bunch of fags with hand teleporters.
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4597 on: September 21, 2009, 05:13:27 pm »

Sigh.

Number 1. Define specific instances of me sucking as an admin. Include all relevant details, such as you stunning us for no reason.

Number 2. I was showing Andrea how to actually work the hand teleporter, instead of just letting it be random.

You were the only non admin on the server, and it was made clear in OOC that I was showing another admin how to use the hand teleporter. Tell me what I DID WRONG.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4598 on: September 21, 2009, 05:36:32 pm »

Sigh.

Number 1. Define specific instances of me sucking as an admin. Include all relevant details, such as you stunning us for no reason.

Number 2. I was showing Andrea how to actually work the hand teleporter, instead of just letting it be random.

You were the only non admin on the server, and it was made clear in OOC that I was showing another admin how to use the hand teleporter. Tell me what I DID WRONG.

Well, i stunned you because YOU BROKE INTO FUCKING SECURITY.

In an earlier host you made yourself the 'it'.

You decided you needed x-ray vision in the latest hosting.

You didnt even try to roleplay.

I saw you running around naked without a job or a id as far as i could tell, also in the most recent host.
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4599 on: September 21, 2009, 06:00:43 pm »

*prays to the god of SS13(THE MONKEY GOD!)*
"OH PLEASE OH MONKEY GOD! SPARE US THE PAIN OF BECOMING AS BAD AS THE GOONS! PLEASE!"
Monkey God: "This is actually kinda fun to watch, go fuck yourself, I want to see the moderational apocylypse"
Mod"....." "FIX THE FUCKING SERVER!"
Monkey God: "DIE" *zap* *zap*
Hello Hunam

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4600 on: September 21, 2009, 06:01:38 pm »

Lets take these in order, shall we?

I didn't break into security, I accidentally adminported into it after demonstrating to Andrea how the hand teleporter and the fixed teleporter are linked. It was made clear in OOC that we were using it and demonstrating it, and we adminported back because we were stuck in the prototype. Considering Andrea was the host at the time, I don't think he minded the admin powers.

The earlier host you referred to was making several people IT to tear down the walls of the station faster to get more materials after engine ejection. It was RPed specifically as "a short term genetic mutation."

The x-ray vision incident was when there was a massive blob and no power in the southern hallway during SANDBOX. I was cleaning up someone's mess.

Not gonna bother with the RP one, since you've only seen me on during random games.

How is this last one of being nude a problem with being a bad admin?

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4601 on: September 21, 2009, 06:04:37 pm »

Lets take these in order, shall we?

I didn't break into security, I accidentally adminported into it after demonstrating to Andrea how the hand teleporter and the fixed teleporter are linked. It was made clear in OOC that we were using it and demonstrating it, and we adminported back because we were stuck in the prototype. Considering Andrea was the host at the time, I don't think he minded the admin powers.

The earlier host you referred to was making several people IT to tear down the walls of the station faster to get more materials after engine ejection. It was RPed specifically as "a short term genetic mutation."

The x-ray vision incident was when there was a massive blob and no power in the southern hallway during SANDBOX. I was cleaning up someone's mess.

Not gonna bother with the RP one, since you've only seen me on during random games.

How is this last one of being nude a problem with being a bad admin?

The nude part is just being a crappy player.

My point was you werent TRYING to rp.
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4602 on: September 21, 2009, 06:06:54 pm »

STOP!

Before we delve into the depths of hell, i suggest we re-start this topic fom the beginning. bypassing everything but version changes and any relavent information.

Ok?

"By gum, this game looks interesting, and i appear to be an admin, Shall we play this new game at some point lads?"

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4603 on: September 21, 2009, 06:07:54 pm »

HELL YA *thinks* FUCK *does homework* *hopes it's gonna be up in an hour*
Hello Hunam

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4604 on: September 22, 2009, 01:53:23 am »

Ok, so I just finished getting some sleep.

I don't know what to do with you guys. I'm hoping this will solve all problems-

Unless stated otherwise, a game with less then 6 people is a non-serious game. That means you can do whatever the hell you want. Want an energy sword? Ask an admin. Want a pickaxe? We have them, ask an admin. Dead? Ask an admin to revive you. Oh, and you'll probably be killed alot.

This stops when we get 6 players. Then we reset the round, and play a serious game.

But, I have a feeling that won't help at all. So, I would like to remind you that my want to host SS13 is equal to my want to actually play with you guys, so, if you all stop yelling at each other, we can all get along, and my friends won't have to listen to me rant on anymore about how much I really, really don't want to host SS13 anymore.

"Oh no, Johbson doesn't want to host SS13 anymore, he's probably going to stop."

Don't worry about it. I've hated hosting for ages. I shall continue. I did, however, stop hosting, when the game became unplayable.

Forgive and forget, please. Or, at least, forgive. People make mistakes. But we make them at different times, so we forget that we used to do that to.

tl:dr

Stop complaining before I kill you all with Laser Vision because I have very little want to continue hosting for people who are dead via Laser Vision.
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 950