Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809837 times)

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #3735 on: August 17, 2009, 01:49:31 am »

...Yes, it can handle it.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: August 17, 2009, 09:18:15 am »

Page 250 of our drama-filled thread. Woo.

In other news, the server is now up. Hazzah!

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: August 17, 2009, 12:05:54 pm »

Server seems to have crashed.

I am going to go ahead and put in my vote for nerfing the radiation event. There is nothing anywhere that says you need to wear a full biosuit plus gloves, and biosuits are horribly limited anyway.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #3738 on: August 17, 2009, 12:26:44 pm »

Maybe it should only hit a random area or few.
Eh?
Eh!

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: August 17, 2009, 01:39:49 pm »

Well, dying in the login area isn't fun. Maybe make it obvious how to defend yourself from it. And add more of them.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: August 17, 2009, 02:02:26 pm »

there should be more things like that, that require the Biosuit...

plasma leaks possibly, with only the Biosuit pretecting you, at the moment, its kinda pointless apart from that specific event.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: August 17, 2009, 02:12:51 pm »

Man, I hate server crashes right as my master plan is starting to come together.

tp12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: August 17, 2009, 02:13:39 pm »

Perhaps it should only hit the outer areas of the station, and progressively become weaker futher in.
Also, did the server crash again?
Untill recently, before stocks ran out, it rained cats and dogs in my fortress...

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: August 17, 2009, 02:14:35 pm »

It probably wasn't a server crash. It was likely a popup message, freezing the game until the host clicks ok.
Eh?
Eh!

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: August 17, 2009, 02:14:52 pm »

It probably wasn't a server crash. It was likely a popup message, freezing the game until the host clicks ok.

Nope, it was a crash.

tp12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: August 17, 2009, 02:15:25 pm »

Man, I hate server crashes right as my master plan is starting to come together.
Next time, please make any freeform law override other laws, its confusing whether or not a law is more important than another.
Untill recently, before stocks ran out, it rained cats and dogs in my fortress...

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: August 17, 2009, 02:19:17 pm »

I wanted to get in and out quickly before you blurted out to everyone that I was changing the laws. Should remember to type it out before hand and paste it in.

Just an FYI. Master plan was to cause chaos with the AI locking every single airlock in the station open, then use a few bombs for more fun. Then it crashed.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: August 17, 2009, 02:39:00 pm »

Well, I WAS working on power required for objects in an area(a link to an APC with power through cables), but I changed my mind, and am now doing SMESs. Going to take a lot of metal and circuitry, alternating between the two. To finish construction, use metal twice in a row after the charge is at least 1 million. (1e6)

Last sheet, you must be standing next to the SMES, to make the terminal.
Eh?
Eh!

tp12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: August 17, 2009, 02:42:07 pm »

I wanted to get in and out quickly before you blurted out to everyone that I was changing the laws. Should remember to type it out before hand and paste it in.

Just an FYI. Master plan was to cause chaos with the AI locking every single airlock in the station open, then use a few bombs for more fun. Then it crashed.
Well, You where just the captain, accessing a area he had clearance to. nothing special.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: August 17, 2009, 03:10:48 pm »

Yeah, but some AI's get jumpy about anyone in the upload.

Oh Qwerty, before anything else, nerf radiation, or add in a warning or something.
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 950