Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 943 944 [945] 946 947 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 807612 times)

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #14160 on: June 23, 2010, 03:14:52 pm »

Okay. I've looked through every page from now to 930.
We -really- need control of the Original Post, seriously, we'll be at 1000 Pages soon, and we can't just keep building up this thread of Babel.

At either rate, what's the server's address?
:D
Ignore that, we're public now..
Apparently.
*Look*

I wouldnt mind setting up a new topic. I dont think im going to get banned any time soon.

However, im not in the coding circle, so I wouldnt be up to date on development.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Rift

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14161 on: June 23, 2010, 03:26:03 pm »

Indeed, the only reason this thread got so big, is because the OP lacks tons of information that people keep asking us for.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #14162 on: June 23, 2010, 03:28:11 pm »

People keep begging to leave the thread as is because it's the largest one on the forum. But I think it has served its purpose. It only takes one person to start a new thread and finally tear the nostalgia wheels off this thing. I would do it, but I'm not willing to commit to editing it all the time. An admin like Head or Googol should do it.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14163 on: June 23, 2010, 03:33:46 pm »

People keep begging to leave the thread as is because it's the largest one on the forum. But I think it has served its purpose. It only takes one person to start a new thread and finally tear the nostalgia wheels off this thing. I would do it, but I'm not willing to commit to editing it all the time. An admin like Head or Googol should do it.

Not to be pushy, but I do have lots of time to edit stuffs. And I am an admin, but not a host, due to my connection speed and the fact I dont know how to code.  :-\
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #14164 on: June 23, 2010, 03:37:15 pm »

Are you ready for the rush of people who post in it just to get updates, the month or so of confusion where both are used, the people who refuse to use the new one/the old one, and people who don't even learn that there is a new one for a few weeks?
Eh?
Eh!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14165 on: June 23, 2010, 03:40:16 pm »

This is Supernorn from the Something Awful forums, and main spriter for the Goonstation build of Space Station 13.

Nannek has released a new public build for everyone, which should include pretty much everything up until our Dev build went live in March 2010.  Use the code as you see fit!

I've also taken the liberty of including all the icons i've created, including the mob directional sprites. There's probably a fair chunk missing as i took some things out that i hadn't created. But you're still getting a huge amount of icons out of the goodwill of my heart. The link is here, size is about 40MB: http://blackmage.org/supernorn/Public.rar

This is the source I think.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14166 on: June 23, 2010, 03:41:46 pm »

It does need to happen but its a pitty that we lave such a monumental thread I guess. How ever, control of polls and first post would be good. I wonder if its possible to change the ownership of a thread...

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14167 on: June 23, 2010, 03:49:01 pm »

Only via a Toady One, if it is possible.

And you would DARE TO WASTE TOADY'S TIME*?
*Or Threetoe
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14168 on: June 23, 2010, 03:53:47 pm »

Let's set a goal, guys.
At page 1,000 we make a new thread.
Also optionial is the person to make first post on page 1,000 is declared SS13 GAWD and/or made one level below host-level admin, or at least moderator.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14169 on: June 23, 2010, 04:01:17 pm »

Let's set a goal, guys.
Also optionial is the person to make first post on page 1,000 is declared SS13 GAWD and/or made one level below host-level admin, or at least moderator.

"Page 999, the Spammer"

Troll - I troll and stuffs. Me like trolling. Oh look, almost to page 1000, I could become moderator! If I spam my way through page 999 and get the first post for page 1000, I can finely ban everyone except admins. Those losers will never see it coming.

"Spam Spam Spam Spam"

Moderator Troll leaves.

Fin

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #14170 on: June 23, 2010, 04:06:52 pm »

We're barely approaching page 300, 1000 is far away.
(You really mean post 15000. This is one of those forums that gives the user a posts per page setting... AND DON'T FORGET THAT!)
Eh?
Eh!

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14171 on: June 23, 2010, 04:30:56 pm »

Sukasa, pics or it didn't happen.

Pics will be forthcoming once the map is complete.
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14172 on: June 23, 2010, 04:33:54 pm »

http://www.byond.com/members/DreamMakers?command=view_tracker_issue&tracker_issue=1325

With luck, this will fix a bug in my map exporter code once 471 is released, meaning that I won't have to constantly babysit the exporter; this means maps kept of the maps can be updated more frequently and with less effort :D
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14173 on: June 23, 2010, 04:34:09 pm »

Let's set a goal, guys.
You want some random person to have higher access (or maybe the same) to the server as I do?
What?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14174 on: June 23, 2010, 04:40:18 pm »

I've given Doug H. Nuts a temp moderator position, since he seems intelligent and adminship is spotty at the moment. From what I've seen, he's pretty calm about things.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.
Pages: 1 ... 943 944 [945] 946 947 ... 950