Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 798 799 [800] 801 802 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808741 times)

Cajoes

• Bay Watcher
  • "I'm a damn cat."
    • View Profile
    • http://none
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #11985 on: May 06, 2010, 07:02:17 am »

Would you gentlemen kindly simmer down? This is a resolved non-issue. Mistakes were made... Some were made repeatedly. And for no logical reason. But that's in the past now.
Quote from: Roman Proverb
Do not argue against the sun. For it is a lot brighter than you are.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11986 on: May 06, 2010, 07:04:08 am »

But I was being machoooooo.

You're right, of course. Grakelin, don't think you're in trouble or anything. Apologies if it came across that way.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #11987 on: May 06, 2010, 07:37:19 am »

I didn't grief anything. Kumil kept talking about 'EVIL WIZZARDS!!!' and then he teleported on top of me. This is after an hour of walking around in a a powered-down station, with no light or heat, and one guy dropping dead and setting us on edge.

I honestly didn't do anything wrong, especially since it was the last thirty seconds of the game and there were three of us online. If you want to whine about griefing, you'll have to find some other person to validate it with.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11988 on: May 06, 2010, 07:43:30 am »

Friendly reminder: Being rude is illeagle, if you are being rude you could spend up to 10 minutes in jail for your first offense and more after that.
Nanotrasen is a kind company and wants all workspaces to be nice and hazard free.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #11989 on: May 06, 2010, 07:52:28 am »

The first time I loaded up this game, somebody forcefed Space Beer down my throat, knocking me unconcious, and I woke up in a box with a monocle and a tophat with all my stuff, including my ID, gone.

Later on, I was kidnapped by two people in full security gear who handcuffed me, dragged me around the station, and then performed genetic experiments on me, before promptly dragging me into the engine room and killing me with plasma.

In another instance, I was part of a group that traveled to the prison station with an admin who killed us all with his click-explosion.

This was all in the first few weeks when I was just trying to learn the ropes and kept my head down, remained quiet, and went about my business. Nobody ever blinked an eye over any of these incidences. It is shocking to me that such a fuss is being made over this. What is this, Goonstation?
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11990 on: May 06, 2010, 07:57:27 am »

The first time I loaded up this game, somebody forcefed Space Beer down my throat, knocking me unconcious, and I woke up in a box with a monocle and a tophat with all my stuff, including my ID, gone.

Later on, I was kidnapped by two people in full security gear who handcuffed me, dragged me around the station, and then performed genetic experiments on me, before promptly dragging me into the engine room and killing me with plasma.

In another instance, I was part of a group that traveled to the prison station with an admin who killed us all with his click-explosion.

This was all in the first few weeks when I was just trying to learn the ropes and kept my head down, remained quiet, and went about my business. Nobody ever blinked an eye over any of these incidences. It is shocking to me that such a fuss is being made over this. What is this, Goonstation?

While I try to avoid arguments here as much as possible, one thing I would like to note-
...head down, remained quiet, and went about my business. Nobody ever blinked an eye over any of these incidences.
Please, please, please, PLEASE never be quiet, adminhelp every time someone attacks you if you want, if we don't know someone is being attacked, nothing will change.

And that's it, stepping out again. Oh, and you guys should really stop arguing. D=

Rift

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11991 on: May 06, 2010, 08:10:53 am »

and put a server up, that would be a good idea too.

Pathos

« Reply #11992 on: May 06, 2010, 08:22:12 am »

I wish people wouldn't whine about random deaths. Honestly, it's almost like we're turning into the BYOND community as a whole. You deal with it, and try and prevent it happening to you again.

"HE KILLEDZ ME HE SHUD BE BANNED DESUDESU T_T"

Rift

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11993 on: May 06, 2010, 10:09:50 am »

Hmm.. i wonder if we could have a dedicated server...

Evilgrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11994 on: May 06, 2010, 10:14:33 am »

"HE KILLEDZ ME HE SHUD BE BANNED DESUDESU T_T"

Beorn, whilst I dislike that behavior too, if we do nothing about it then whose to say they wont just grief someone else?
If I get randomly killed, I'll send a polite message [Hehe] to Adminhelp making sure he wasn't the traitor or whatever, and if he was just randomly killing me, then I would like for him to be warned or punished somehow, but I don't believe anyone but people who actually come on to grief that should be banned.
Because everybody can learn.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11995 on: May 06, 2010, 10:51:06 am »

And crash...

In my defense of our 3-4 person game, I totally thought NanoTransen guy was a wizard when he teleported on top of my square. And then I tasered him, strangled him, and threw him out into the freezing cold station to die as the shuttle was taking off.

It was pretty lollerous.

So let me get this straight, you think wizards dont exist. A person is all of a sudden right next to you, and you decide to strangle him and kill him, not even concidering some questioning. Last time I checked, the MotD said against this. Please dont do it again. =/

Griefy McGriefer: Admin, I killed the wizard!
Admin: Why did you do that?
Griefy McGriefer: He had a wizard suit on.
Admin: Your supposed to think wizards dont exist.
"Insert Ban" Well, I wouldnt, but some admins would of.
At that point there would have been ample wizard warnings by Centcomm officials, and anyone on the station wearing ridiculous cosplay getup would probably be eyed with suspicion. However this was a normal traitor round, there had not been any form of wizard announcements. And I was not even wearing wizard stuff. - Incidentially, it's the second time some idiot has screamed "WIZARD" whenever I'm trying to resolve a ingame problem. Next time I'll just use the cloak and never ever take it off.*

*tl;dr: BLUE UNIFORM =/= WIZARD. RETARDS.

Cloaks are worse..then is someone with thermals see you, you have no excuse. Cloaks are contraband, remember?
We have "observe" for most occasions....
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Rift

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11996 on: May 06, 2010, 10:53:46 am »

i know, i once spent a few minutes trying to take down a cloaked guy, cause i knew it was contraband, but it was just a admin..

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11997 on: May 06, 2010, 11:29:48 am »

Arrest the admin!

We have ways to be invisible if we need to...I'm pretty sure.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Rift

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11998 on: May 06, 2010, 11:40:31 am »

its hard to arrest someone with noclip... even if you stun them, they still move.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11999 on: May 06, 2010, 11:42:34 am »

While....damn them for bad roleplay? Shoot them with a lazer for resisting arrest?
Pages: 1 ... 798 799 [800] 801 802 ... 950