Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 794 795 [796] 797 798 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808623 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #11925 on: May 05, 2010, 02:52:10 pm »

Agreed, but drop the number of bombs the syndicate gets in nuke mode. As it stands, they do incredible damage in their opening salvo before the new air system, but now? I can think of only three spots needed to be hit to pretty much disable the station completely.

I could build a system for that in the current escape arms, minus the autobolting.

Also, I detect a distinct lack of server level radiation.

Edit: Forgot to put how many spots were needed.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 02:54:57 pm by beorn080 »
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11926 on: May 05, 2010, 02:53:59 pm »

You could probably kill half the station by dismantling a wall or window now.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11927 on: May 05, 2010, 02:55:34 pm »

You could probably kill half the station by dismantling a wall or window now.
EEENteresting theory. Hmm. Yep.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Rift

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11928 on: May 05, 2010, 03:11:39 pm »

maybe have firedoors auto deploy in response to dramatic pressure changes [to auto-block off breaches]

Also: There hasn't been a server up 1/2 a day, which makes me sad.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11929 on: May 05, 2010, 03:12:46 pm »

That will cause a lot of needless deaths.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Dyjeccu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11930 on: May 05, 2010, 03:21:05 pm »

.. firedoors auto deploy in response to dramatic pressure changes [to auto-block off breaches]

Good thought- it would be best if there were some way to determine the air pressure (or even temperature) of atmos beyond a particular firedoor.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11931 on: May 05, 2010, 04:06:11 pm »

For the love of god, put up the alarm some time before the fire doors close.

I can't count the number of times I've got myself locked in the room with the fire, rather than escaping because I saw the alarm.

Space station 13: promotion fire hazard safety

Pick Yer Poison

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch yer back, soldier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11932 on: May 05, 2010, 04:27:56 pm »

"Here on Space Station 13, instead of counting the number of days we've had since an injury, we count the number of minutes."

Pick Yer Poison

GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Lend a hand to the Bay Station 12 Space Station 13 wiki!

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11933 on: May 05, 2010, 04:32:34 pm »

Are we going to have a server up anytime soon?
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11934 on: May 05, 2010, 04:37:26 pm »

For the love of god, put up the alarm some time before the fire doors close.

I can't count the number of times I've got myself locked in the room with the fire, rather than escaping because I saw the alarm.

If we did that with the new air system, well, much fun. Which reminds me, fire fighters need revolvers to break windows from a distance now.

"Bay Station 12 Fire Code Regulation 1: All fire doors are to close immediately, especially if there are more then one crewmembers inside. Armok requires blood, and boiled blood works fine."

Rift

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11935 on: May 05, 2010, 04:45:15 pm »

It's better to have one or two crew members die then have the entire crew rush to their death one by one...

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11936 on: May 05, 2010, 04:47:00 pm »

It's better to have one or two crew members die then have the entire crew rush to their death one by one...
Just delaying the inevitable. Then some random assistant drags them to medlab, revives them, and kills them again.

Rift

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11937 on: May 05, 2010, 04:58:46 pm »

If you die twice the same way, its totally your fault. Kill me once, shame on you. Kill me twice, shame on me.

Pathos

« Reply #11938 on: May 05, 2010, 05:03:46 pm »

If you die twice the same way, its totally your fault. Kill me once, that's pretty normal. Kill me twice, I'm a moron.

Fix'd.

Also, I'd like to say I have yet to be killed via the new atmospheric system. The old one, yes, but not the new one.

Pathos

« Reply #11939 on: May 05, 2010, 05:32:29 pm »

Server appears to be up, ladies.
Pages: 1 ... 794 795 [796] 797 798 ... 950