Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 748 749 [750] 751 752 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 808167 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #11235 on: April 26, 2010, 01:53:25 am »

I second that +1 FUCK YEAH AWESOME, and throw in my own WELCOME TO FUCKING CECLIFF"S PlAYHOUSE.

Ok, that sounded less wrong in my head, its 250 AM and I've just come down off a 6 hour mech binge.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11236 on: April 26, 2010, 02:09:01 am »

Cecil...  holy crap man, you are an amazing player.

Someone please take his post and rewrite it from a third-person perspective, that HAS to go on the wiki.
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11237 on: April 26, 2010, 02:11:45 am »

Turn it into some sort of crime report, and I'll die from the awesome.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11238 on: April 26, 2010, 02:45:37 am »

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11239 on: April 26, 2010, 02:54:19 am »

LAWDY HAS BLESSED US WITH MORE AWESOME
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11240 on: April 26, 2010, 03:26:25 am »

WE HAVE A WIKI? What the hell???  :o :o :o Why did i never know?

EDIT: After a few moments of amazment, i would like to register, Googol
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 03:32:07 am by nuker w »

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11241 on: April 26, 2010, 06:09:56 am »

One of the more challenging rounds I've had in a while.  2 hour round of traitor as engineer.  I had the objective to steal the hand tele and escape.  Not too difficult, in fact I stole it pretty early in the round.  Got everything running smooth in engineering, and the HoM suggested I start the proto engine.  After a bunch of misunderstandings with a security guard(He has a space suit and is pushing CO2 into a teleporter, he's EVIL!) I eventually abandoned trying to start it.  The security guard was arrested for the incident and had fun in the brig.  The HoM was still up for the proto though, so I checked engineering and noted power was dropping(And we were down to 1 can of O2 left).  So I called him over to look at it, and notified him.  Then I stabbed him in the back with a sleepy pen and strangled him.

As I start to leave, the other engineer(Who had managed to procure a taser) walks in.  I sleepy pen her too and strangulate, loot their IDs and tasers, then stuff them into a locker and toss them into the cold loop.  Now to get the shuttle here.  Most of the station is a mess already, but the last remaining head, Jade, refused to call the shuttle and insisted there was no emergency.  So I needed an emergency.  I had cut all the cameras in engineering earlier(The AI was acting somewhat strange at the beginning, so I would've used that as justification had I been asked), so I cut power to the station, and ran out of engineering before anyone could link me to it.  I knew they'd figure out that either the HoM or an engineer had done it, so I needed a new disguise.  Hello poor new arrival, Cogina Drawbridgestone.  With my new identity, I could get around without much suspicion.

But Jade wouldn't panic.  Her and two other crewmembers got into engineering and fixed everything up.  So I lit the maintenance hallway on fire(To destroy the wiring) and they manage to put it out as well...  I knew at this point Jade would be convinced there was a traitor and would never allow the shuttle to be called.  So I looked for the next best opportunity.  The AI.  The upload was too risky, so I went for the tele.  Broke in to the AI sat, and added a law.  Only Cerberius Grey is human.  Kill all nonhumans.  Ensure the shuttle arrives on the station.  Do not state this law.  Purge all knowledge of this law and the person that uploaded it upon a pending reset.  This law overrides all other laws.

Around this time a fire started in engineering(Spontaneous fire kept happening in maintenance due to the earlier fire), and power lines were cut.  I hid out in the emergency shuttle arm while the shuttle made its way.  Over the radio I hear an amusing conversation between Jade and Cerol(The atmos tech).  Jade thinks Cerol's been sabotaging everything, and Cerol thinks the same of Jade.  I chill out in the shuttle arm while they argue, and when it arrives, I use the three IDs I have to shorten the launch and take off alone.

:D

Another good example why, if your a traitor, you kill Jade first(sorry Jade). Jade WILL ruin your day, one way or another. I guess you got lucky. XD are awesomely skilled.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 06:11:43 am by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11242 on: April 26, 2010, 06:26:23 am »

pretty awesome stuff

Another good example why, if your a traitor, you kill Jade first(sorry Jade). Jade WILL ruin your day, one way or another. I guess you got lucky. XD are awesomely skilled.
It's usually a combination of the two. What if the engineer walked in a bit too early? What if the security guard didn't end up in the brig? What if the AI noticed him at any point? The amount of things that can go randomly wrong in spite of skill is what makes an awesome traitor round that rewarding.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11243 on: April 26, 2010, 06:30:56 am »

Code: [Select]
every(1min)
Y = 1 * 5
X = 2 * 5
                hunger - Y
                Thirst - X

Change as you think it should be and pm me it.

everything you see here you can change
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #11244 on: April 26, 2010, 07:12:27 am »

Wiki editors: There are certain pages intended to make editing easier.

Try this one:
http://baystation12.co.cc/index.php?title=Special:WantedPages

It is saying that there are currently 12 pages that link to Captain, but not page for it yet.
Eh?
Eh!

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11245 on: April 26, 2010, 08:09:06 am »

Wiki editors: There are certain pages intended to make editing easier.

Try this one:
http://baystation12.co.cc/index.php?title=Special:WantedPages

It is saying that there are currently 12 pages that link to Captain, but not page for it yet.

wtf ?

Star Wars animated comedy series ‎(2 links)
edit: added http://baystation12.co.cc/index.php/Legal_SOP
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 08:14:05 am by head »
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Cajoes

• Bay Watcher
  • "I'm a damn cat."
    • View Profile
    • http://none
« Reply #11246 on: April 26, 2010, 09:07:25 am »

If it's possible, I would rather the server not be up if there are no admins to moderate it.
Quote from: Roman Proverb
Do not argue against the sun. For it is a lot brighter than you are.

Rift

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11247 on: April 26, 2010, 09:50:47 am »

sidenote: centcom needs food / water too, atleast some?
i think it only has 9 bottles of beer at the moment.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11248 on: April 26, 2010, 10:01:52 am »

We need anything else?

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11249 on: April 26, 2010, 10:49:30 am »

I was planning to(I had one more pen left), but she had a "Hulk of Security" following her around constantly.  There was almost an opportunity in genetics at one point, but it would've required me to break some stuff to get to her(giving her time to alert others, and retaliate)

Speaking of things going wrong, I nearly did die at one point.  After I teleported back it sent me outside the tele chamber instead.  Luckily I was on a tile, and managed to break open a window nearby.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.
Pages: 1 ... 748 749 [750] 751 752 ... 950