Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 716 717 [718] 719 720 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809028 times)

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #10755 on: April 18, 2010, 03:46:02 am »

Also, that reminds me, to make reviving people more challenging, you guys might want to remove the cyro tank from genetics. It's harder that way.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #10756 on: April 18, 2010, 03:52:51 am »

Please don't remove the deafening effect.

Can we make earmuffs garble sounds, instead of blocking them completely? I wandered around with earmuffs on while wondering why my speech wasn't coming through for ten minutes before I finally realized what was happening.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10757 on: April 18, 2010, 04:04:32 am »

Well, a pair of good earmuffs should be blocking sounds completely, so I like it that way. And you were wondering why you couldn't hear anything when you put on your earmuffs?:P

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10758 on: April 18, 2010, 04:09:44 am »

Just rename them to "Sonic Space Time Sound Destroyers" and paint them blue and that should be good enough. :P

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10759 on: April 18, 2010, 04:51:34 am »

Sorry I'm on so little, guys. I've got a lot happening right now.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10760 on: April 18, 2010, 06:35:57 am »

Also, that reminds me, to make reviving people more challenging, you guys might want to remove the cyro tank from genetics. It's harder that way.
NO.
I don't think there'd be time to get them to the one in medbay.
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10761 on: April 18, 2010, 06:38:50 am »

He's right. They drop in like fifteen seconds. You'd need superhuman reflexes and an ungodly amount of rejuves.

That said... there is a genetics station in medbay, right? But that just makes it really hard and annoying to preform experiments on monkeymen, having to traipse all the way up and back again.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10762 on: April 18, 2010, 06:40:33 am »

There isn't. There's a weird "Advanced medical scanner" which does nothing and is the same icon as the genetics machine.

Googolplexed

• Bay Watcher
  • My avatar is of whitespace, Not the firefox logo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10763 on: April 18, 2010, 07:18:00 am »

The reason it doesn't work is a simple mapping error.
Even when it does work it doesn't do much though.

I think I'll upgrade it for the new diseaces

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10764 on: April 18, 2010, 08:47:47 am »

You should add that being a paranoid fuck is metagaming.
Because it is.
Like when the doctor says "lay down on the bed please I will be with you shortly."
LAY DOWN ON THE DAMN BED.
Not doing so should be considered metagaming or something because really?
A doctor telling you to lay on a bed is reasonable.
Oh and please add a judge to the list, because the captain usualy takes judge right away and refuses the defendant (who he is biased to in MANY cases I have seen, I have only seen one trial (which I was the captain) where the judge was unbiased, and even then I let the second lawyer take my place because I had to go give ID's in arrivials.)
Oh and really guys, arresting someone over religion is bullshit and we don't need such bad rep over it, I was arrested one round as chaplain because I preached a different religion then the HOS, even though the captain and about half the crew believed in the same religion.
          I was then executed too because it was apparently treason, the captain was never informed and when they were spacing my body, the captain was all like "What the fuck?" and then I got spaced by the HOS who did it right after that to make sure the captain couldn't do anything about it.
I also got arrested as plasma researcher because I was putting together a igniter radio assembly. I was going to do test chamber tests but w/e you paranoid idiot.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10765 on: April 18, 2010, 08:55:38 am »

I think people assuming things is crap. I had a discussion with Assimilate. He said the A.I was being reasonable when it bolted its doors at the start of a round. The A.I has no reason to believe the crew would change its laws, and even then he said he'd assume that the laws would cause harm to other humans. That's just crap.
Similarly, during nuclear rounds, people are incredibly trigger-happy when it comes to people in black jumpsuits.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10766 on: April 18, 2010, 09:03:34 am »

YEA.
And at the start of a lot of nuke rounds I get people who from the start scan for syndicate radio.
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THEY ARE COMMING OR IF THEY HAVE RADIO YOU IDIOTS!
I got killed because of idiots like that.
They also didn't take me for questioning, they just beat me down there, then beat me down after I was dead, then stole my stuff and used it on the crew, mostly the geneticist and a bunch of assistants or w/e.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10767 on: April 18, 2010, 09:43:56 am »

When a person walks in with a suicide bomb, and tells you to get an unbiased judge, don't pull out your gun. You will be dead shortly.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10768 on: April 18, 2010, 10:52:55 am »

Bolting the AI doors is fine. It's something that Centcom should have done already, given that it IS the AI controlling the entire station, and having people poke around in there is silly. Plus, it takes a quick distraction, a multitool, and a crowbar to pop open the AI's doors if they are bolted. Really, how is it that I am the only one who knows these things. God, you people probably think explosive bombs are better then fire bombs at killing people.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10769 on: April 18, 2010, 11:10:08 am »

That was just an example.
Also fire bombs are awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 716 717 [718] 719 720 ... 950