Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Epic tale  (Read 1497 times)

death

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wolf
    • View Profile
Epic tale
« on: May 12, 2009, 01:54:41 pm »

I thought I would share an epic tale with you guys. I dont have the save :(
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Storyname: The end of the legendary.
Adventurername: Ryan Urist.
Story: I had an adventurer, killed many megabeasts. A dragon included. Legendery in many things. Mainly sword, shield and armor. I got bored so I went back to my home town. I slaughtered everyone there. No survivours. I moved onto the next town and the next town. Killing and killing. Noone could kill me. Only archers could harm me but I had legendery armor. Made out of adamantine, god bless abandoned forts. I killing many many towns. I went over to fight many more animals. I found another Dragon! I started to fight. On lucky him sent me flying over to the wall, unconsouis I lay. They dragon starts to rip me to peices. I lose a arm, meaning a lose my shield. But that doesn't stop me. I get up and start to fight it with my sword. Unfortunintly, I didn't have a shield to protect me when it breated fire on me. So I am burning. I run to the pool, forgetting what red hot steam will do to you. So I quickly get out and run after the Dragon. It hits me with one massiv swing of its claw, and sends me flying. Over trees and all. Soon I fall the floor and explode in gore.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 02:06:39 pm by death »

The strength of the pack is in the Wolf. And the strength of the Wolf is in the pack.

Broose

• Bay Watcher
  • Pilfering Gatorhead
    • View Profile
Re: Epic tale
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 06:40:12 pm »

Pfft, happens all the time.

Elliott_Thinas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 10:31:45 pm »

Yeah this was a pretty run of the mill epic tale. That's the fun part of DF; just about every game you play is a Lotr quality myth.
I got me a breeding pair of Han Solos.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 10:58:37 pm »

Would have been more epic if you had won, or if some brave hero killed you or something.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 01:39:05 am »

Or if you had fallen into a pit of magma.

That Adamantine isn't gonna help you there my friend.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 11:11:53 pm »

Or if you had fallen into a pit of magma.
No that would be the opposite of epic, I bet it would just say something stupid like "Ryan died in the heat"