Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: LCS - The Wiki Update-a-thon  (Read 2599 times)

Rezan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS - The Wiki Update-a-thon
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 04:16:10 pm »

I think I forgot to mention this, but I liberalized some location information I think. It should be mentioned in the change log.

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 06:34:44 pm »

Most of my recent changes have been to keep the front page mostly up to date with the SVN version. We should also consider adding any necessary guides to help people get started where information is lacking.
!!&!!

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2009, 01:50:31 am »

You might consider changing the front page link so that it doesn't point to any specific SVN revision, but rather to an index or something like that.

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2009, 11:13:58 am »

It doesn't point to a specific SVN version. Rather there is a link to the source code for the current working version, and a link to the current development branch, which is why  'At time of edit' is stated. So yeah, it is the index, but it's only the index of the 3.11.4 branch.
!!&!!

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2009, 02:40:12 pm »

Okay, in that case I've changed the text so it no longer names a specific revision for the development version. That way you don't have to update it quite as often. Kept the specific revision for the latest release build, since that's quite useful.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2009, 08:29:39 pm »

I can't find the precise stats that your founder starts with based on the questions at the beginning. If anyone knows them, post it somewhere, please.

Or maybe I just suck at intertoobz and someone could point out the appropriate page.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2009, 08:42:25 pm »

Type questions in the search box.

http://lcs.wikidot.com/questions
!!&!!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2009, 08:45:08 pm »

:P

Thanks
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!
Pages: 1 [2]