Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21

Author Topic: Make-Your-Own-Mafia=NIGHT 3  (Read 30643 times)

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
Re: Make-Your-Own-Mafia=DAY 3
« Reply #180 on: May 21, 2009, 09:01:17 pm »

o,0

Anyways...Dead people don't talk. It can ruin the game, especially if you reveal stuff. As I said before, I thought your speech said a whole bunch of nothing.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 21, 2009, 09:12:01 pm »

o,0

Anyways...Dead people don't talk. It can ruin the game, especially if you reveal stuff. As I said before, I thought your speech said a whole bunch of nothing.
Just because it was meaningless doesn't mean it wasn't awesome.

But yeah, Strife, no dead people speaking.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 21, 2009, 11:52:24 pm »

So, eh... Anybody have any leads?

I've had fun discovering a couple people with (seemingly) rather useless protown roles.  I'm also feeling very underpowered right now.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 22, 2009, 01:01:33 am »

Ok, I'm having no luck finding people, so I'll roleclaim. I am Mel Bernstein, a corrupt cop. I am looking for Mafia. When I find them, I blackmail them, turning their alignment from Mafia to Pro-Town, and I think removing their goal (but not their abilities). My goal is to blackmail three people. If anyone wants to change from Mafia to Town, pm me and I'll change you in the night. Also, I kill everyone who I investigate that isn't mafia. Sorry, Nabic. Also, I almost killed Pandarsenic. Sorry.

Edit: By removing their goal, I mean giving them generic survive to the end and have the town win goal. Also, it might give them the goal to protect me (I'm not entirely sure).
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 01:06:21 am by Cheeetar »
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 22, 2009, 01:15:49 am »

Also, I kill everyone who I investigate that isn't mafia. Sorry, Nabic. Also, I almost killed Pandarsenic. Sorry.

Bwah?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 22, 2009, 01:43:41 am »

Also, I kill everyone who I investigate that isn't mafia. Sorry, Nabic. Also, I almost killed Pandarsenic. Sorry.

Bwah?
I went in to ransack your house, but you were kidnapped by a ninja.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 22, 2009, 02:44:58 am »

Ah, yes.

I have a suspicion that webadict remains active post-death but can't speak, as a Zombie.  Can we lynch him again?

Also, Cheeetar, I trust you found me to be Pro-town?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 22, 2009, 03:03:25 am »

Ok, I think I'll role claim. I am in the SAS. I am pro-town. Each night I can kill one person in their sleep, preventing them from doing anything. First night I killed Boksi, though I don't understand why he was dead in the street. This night I bumped off Dwarmin. Both times I hit at random so sorry guys.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 22, 2009, 03:10:51 am »

After reviewing various private messages, I must come to the conclusion that Boski was in fact killed in his sleep. Sorry for the mistake on Day 2.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 22, 2009, 03:36:37 am »

Yes, Pandarsenic, I found no evidence in your house to prove you Mafia.
I've played some mafia.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 22, 2009, 08:03:08 am »

Ok, I'm having no luck finding people, so I'll roleclaim. I am Mel Bernstein, a corrupt cop. I am looking for Mafia. When I find them, I blackmail them, turning their alignment from Mafia to Pro-Town, and I think removing their goal (but not their abilities). My goal is to blackmail three people. If anyone wants to change from Mafia to Town, pm me and I'll change you in the night. Also, I kill everyone who I investigate that isn't mafia. Sorry, Nabic. Also, I almost killed Pandarsenic. Sorry.

Edit: By removing their goal, I mean giving them generic survive to the end and have the town win goal. Also, it might give them the goal to protect me (I'm not entirely sure).
((I hate you.))

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 22, 2009, 08:12:12 am »

Why? I couldn't have saved you, you were lynched Day 1.
I've played some mafia.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 22, 2009, 08:24:21 am »

Why? I couldn't have saved you, you were lynched Day 1.
webadict asked for someone to change his allignment. If you had offered to, he may not have been lynched.
Aaaanyway.
Tonight: 3 dead. Two townies. Both of the town murderers have been accounted for. Both claim to be pro-town. Interesting.
Last night: 2 dead. Two townies. Both accounted for- both pro-town
So, what, we let the mafia sit back and do nothing?

PRO-TOWN VIGILANTES: STOP KILLING PEOPLE WITHOUT EVIDENCE.

Anyway, any investigative roles have any leads? Anyone?
Long Live United Forenia!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 22, 2009, 08:34:34 am »

((I hate you.))
((Ha... haha...... Hahahehe... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough**choke* HAHASHAHASHAHSHA!!!! I can't stop laughing, if you had done that Cheeetar, I'd still be alive maybe! WA would have used his power to protect me and the town'd be on better footing overall.))

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 22, 2009, 08:37:31 am »

I'd say everyone send their role to Pandarsenic.
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21