Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21

Author Topic: Make-Your-Own-Mafia=NIGHT 3  (Read 30664 times)

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
Re: Make-Your-Own-Mafia=DAY 2
« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2009, 09:52:33 pm »

So now you're voting out Strife, and he can only post once to defend himself?
My vote for you stands.

He had several chances to defend himself on Day 1. Instead, he chose to provide cryptic answers and remain uncooperative. I voted for him yesterday. This is nothing new.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2009, 10:21:40 pm »

hmmm...why didn't anyone guard Josh?

I vote Zaithemaster .

If he is mafia, then hes an obvious sacrificial lamb to buy the scum more time-i'm guessing only 3 or 4 of them are left....

If he's town, then at least we can keep him from killing us *accidentally*. He's a danger to society!

Thats right Zaith, the eyes of the Ranger are upon you   >:(
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2009, 10:29:38 pm »

No lynch because I can't see any candidates.
And GM, can we have a list of players please?
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2009, 10:34:18 pm »

I'm also going to vote No Lynch.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2009, 10:48:37 pm »

Here be a list, to the best of my ability

1-chaoticjosh , killed on night 1
2-webadict Mafia, Lynched
3-Boksi, killed on night 1

4-inaluct
5-Emperor_Jonathan
6-Archangel
7-Pandarsenic
8-Cheeetar
9-Strife26
10-Mephansteras
11-Karlito
12-Nabic
13-Flintus10
14-NUKE9.13
15-A_Fey_Dwarf
16-Masami Phonix
17-Zaithemaster-Elmo the pyro! Its lychin time! 
18-Lord Dwarmin, King of the Lobstrosities
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 15, 2009, 10:56:42 pm »

1-chaoticjosh , killed on night 1

4-inaluct
5-Emperor_Jonathan
6-Archangel
7-Pandarsenic
8-Cheeetar
9-Strife26
10-Mephansteras
11-Karlito
12-Nabic
13-Flintus10
14-NUKE9.13
15-A_Fey_Dwarf
16-Masami Phonix

Oh.

My.

God.

Look at that list. I'm next...

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2009, 12:21:03 am »

1-chaoticjosh, killed on night 1
4-inaluct
5-Emperor_Jonathan
6-Archangel
7-Pandarsenic LET ME GO ALREADY CHAOTICJOSH IS DEAD ISN'T HE?
8-Cheeetar
9-Strife26
10-Mephansteras
11-Karlito
12-Nabic
13-Flintus10
14-NUKE9.13
15-A_Fey_Dwarf
16-Masami Phonix

Oh.

My.

God.

Look at that list. I'm next...
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Make-Your-Own-Mafia=DAY 2: Strife speaks.
« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2009, 01:46:50 am »

Strife, badly burned,  limps out to the town square. He has a rifle slung over his shoulder, but needs crutches to move. He looks at the remaining townspeople.

“Friends. Romans. Countrymen. Lend me your ears.”

*Cough. Cough.*

“I come not to bury our dead, but to praise them. The evil that we do is often remembered.
Webadict was our enemy. Our town’s enemy. He was one of the scum that seeked your death. It is thanks to the heroic actions of Chaotic Josh, AKA Mr. Burns that we were able to discover the scum in time. We rightfully killed the Mafia member, Webadict.

Chaotic Josh, a true blooded Roman died for his effort. I know not whether his statement of confidence in an unnamed doctor was truth or bluff, but someone found him. Then they snuffed one of our most powerful members like you would a candle. I ask this doctor, if he be a proper townsperson, to continue to save those that he can. If he be the one who killed Chaotic, then I say this. Let him flee town now, for when this town, when WE find him, he shall pay for his murder.

My own house burned to the ground last night, a cowardly attempt at my life. We know the criminal. Our own Zaithemaster. Now, we know his proper name. Elmo the Pyro. He claimed that I was suspicious.”

Strife gasps and coughs, a few dark spatters appear on the well-worn cobble-stones. 

This ‘noble’ Pyro has told you that Strife is suspicious. If it were so, it twas a grievous fault. Grievously have I answered it. Am I suspicious? Perhaps I am blind to myself. I spoke first, and I spoke harsh about our circumstances. Was I wrong to be upfront? You rather that I skulk in the shadows like the Mafia scum! Here, under the leave of MY fair town, I speak. I speak at what Elmo the Pyro hoped to be my funeral.

It is not my funeral, but it is the funeral of TWO of OUR OWN! Chaotic may have been our greatest asset. He had the power to definitively remove what must be our suspicion of each other. He was a threat to the mafia. So they killed him.

Boski, our fair Boski is dead as well I know not how he died. I do know this. Boski was our lawmen. He died defending our town to the last. He had the keen ability to screen our associates. No skill is needless in our fight against our enemy, and Boski’s ability was far from the least. I know not this for sure, but I believe that Boski, in response to the rabble raising of the former Zai went to check my house over.

Then, as we all know, the Pyro burned my house down. With all of possessions save this rifle gone, there is no proof of Boski’s last investigation, but I believe that this was a clever ploy. This Elmo stirs up accusations against me. Then, once the town seeks to learn more about this one during the night, he burns as many as he can in one fell swoop.

I know not whether he is mafia. We have his word that he is not. I do know however that he tried to kill me. Do we trust an attempted murderer? I know that he is a danger to this community. I know that he will not stop at me. If I, am his target today who tomorrow? I will not stand idle as he burns and kills unilaterally.

I care not if he had been acting in good faith. As I have said from the beginning, this town will stand together, or THEY WILL! The mafia has a common goal, they can be trusted to plan. Can we? WE can find and kill them if WE put our collective skills together. We cannot have mavericks in the endeavor. This MUST be a collective effort. Those amongst us who can strike back can SHOULD NOT attack without our consent. I call upon the city to choose more than one person who is not with us. Those who lurk in the shadows but are part of the light, should give to the greater knowledge of the group and abide by a group decision.

We now lower Boski and Chaotic Josh, both staunch pro-towners into the ground. One would have me with them. I call upon ELMO THE PYRO as an  acknowledged threat to my own person and to the community to be hung.”

Strife gasps and wheezes. He limps over to a building and slumps down against the wall, taking only the time to adjust his weapon.

Even the avatars expire eventually.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2009, 02:09:59 am »

((Strife, that post is all kinds of awesome.
But seriously, do I get autoreleased tonight or what? My release condition is fulfilled.))
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2009, 02:20:17 am »

I'll leave that choice up to the kidnappers, Pandarsenic.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2009, 02:33:44 am »

No lynch because I can't see any candidates.
Zaithemaster, AKA Evidenceless killer.
However, Zai has claimed not to be mafia, but rather a vigilante.
That is a possibility.
However, as a pro-town role, he is not a very good one. After all, he causes collateral damage, and has no guarantee of killing anyone, so I'm going to stick with my vote against him. Unless someone has a better idea for a lynchee?

I am pro-town.

Long Live United Forenia!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2009, 02:46:47 am »

I think we should vote No Lynch for now. We can't be sure of alignments, as the one-legged texan zombie ninja could be both pro-town and anti-town, and was not solely against the town.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2009, 05:35:16 am »

I agree with no lynch, while I am a little concerned about Zaithmaster's ability I am not assured he is mafia. And yes if a one-legged texan zombie ninja can be pro town anything can.

Masami Phonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2009, 11:40:25 am »

I'm gonna vote Zai here too.  That power is way too dangerous.  We cannot affort to canonize this Elmo.  Nothing could be worse than Saint Elmo's Fire (couldn't resist)

Nabic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2009, 11:53:56 am »

I'll unvote, to No Lynch, but the next time Zai tries to kill anyone with that power, he better have some evidence beyond some suspicions.

Both Karlito, and Strife26 have only claimed not mafia, so I find the attempted night kill unjustified.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21