Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21

Author Topic: Make-Your-Own-Mafia=NIGHT 3  (Read 30666 times)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Make-Your-Own-Mafia=NIGHT 1
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2009, 01:06:48 pm »

You wake up and arrive back at the Italian town square. You saw four people are not amongst you, Chaoticjosh, Boski, Strife, and Pandarsenic. You check up on chaoticjosh' house and see that he has been killed during the night.

You are David Burn, a famous Austrailian playwright, known for his interesting and rather informative plays. Every Day, you may stage one of these famous plays, focusing this play on a single individual. This play will be rather informative, revealing to the entire town the current ALIGNMENT of the individual in question.

If you use this role, you will be revealed.

You are PRO-TOWN.

You found Boski's body on the street.

You are a Obese Cop looking for food. Every night, you can use your cop badge to force into a person's house, and begin ransacking the house to eat food to fill your stomach. You would be too busy eating to check the Alignment of the person in question, but you will know the names of other Roles who arrived at that person's house during the Night...and be able to know what they did at the house (for example, if they were there to ransack the house or kill the inhabitant of the House).

You are PRO-TOWN.

Checking over at Strife26's house...well, actually, there is no Strife26's house. It was burnt down in the night. Strife26 is badly burnt, but at least he survived. You then noticed Zaithmaster smirking, and then laughing like a lunatic. You realize Zaithmaster must be Elmo the Pyro!

Finally, you arrive at Pandarsenic's house, where you noticed a struggle taking place and a ransom note.
If you want Pandarsenic alive, then chaoticjosh must die. If he dies, I will release Pandarsenic. If not, you know the consquences.

Pandarsenic was kidnapped. If you do not give into the demands of the kidnappers, Pandarsenic might die!

It is now Day 2.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Make-Your-Own-Mafia=NIGHT 1
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2009, 01:10:19 pm »

But...chaoticjosh is dead. Shouldn't they release him?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Make-Your-Own-Mafia=DAY 2
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2009, 01:17:28 pm »

But...chaoticjosh is dead. Shouldn't they release him?
Presumably there is a delay.
Incidentally.
Does anyone else love pizza?

Anyway, I guess we should lynch Zaithemaster AKA Elmo the Pyro.
Long Live United Forenia!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2009, 01:43:50 pm »

Just so you know, chaoticjosh: I told you so. Should've listened.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2009, 01:51:25 pm »

Okay, vote Zaithemaster.

Also, why didn't anyone guard Josh? :<

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2009, 02:46:33 pm »

Just so you know, chaoticjosh: I told you so. Should've listened.

In "Make-Your-Own-Mafia", webadict got lynched on the first day. On the second day, witnesses reported the ghost of webadict speaking to the general population in coherent sentences? Is this a Legendary Legend? Or is it merely a Mysterious Myth? Find out on Mysterious Myths and Legendary Legends!.

I.e., Dead people Don't Talk.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Nabic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2009, 03:19:01 pm »

Zai, considering everyone's voting you, what's your clamied power?
I think it would be a pretty lame power to only burn down houses without nightpowers.

But for now Zaithemaster.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2009, 04:36:33 pm »

I think it would be a pretty lame power to only burn down houses without nightpowers.

Eh. It's the power to burn down someone's house every two nights. Whoever is inside (including visiting people, such as Mafia killers) then has a 50% chance of dying, and an equal chance of living. If they survive, they can only post one post the next day. Then they recover the day after that.

I combined my avatar with my favorite TF2 class for the name. I was actually expecting to get Mafia with "Pyro," but SC gave me town alignment instead.

The reason I chose Strike was because he was acting so suspiciously. A rather reasonable reason if I do say so myself.

I FoS Nuke, not as an OMGUS vote FoS, but for voting me when all I did was attempt to kill a very suspicious person. Something which we (the town) are supposed to do in the day. I had only attempted to save us the trouble of having to waste a lynch on him. I also FoS inaluct for bandwagoning with very little cause or arguments.

But I continue to vote Strike unless he can convince me with his one post today that he is not scum.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2009, 04:47:01 pm »

Unvote.

I bandwagoned because "Elmo the Pyro" sounded like it was anti town.

Nabic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2009, 04:48:44 pm »

Eh. It's the power to burn down someone's house every two nights. Whoever is inside (including visiting people, such as Mafia killers) then has a 50% chance of dying, and an equal chance of living. If they survive, they can only post one post the next day. Then they recover the day after that.

I combined my avatar with my favorite TF2 class for the name. I was actually expecting to get Mafia with "Pyro," but SC gave me town alignment instead.

The reason I chose Strike was because he was acting so suspiciously. A rather reasonable reason if I do say so myself.

I FoS Nuke, not as an OMGUS vote FoS, but for voting me when all I did was attempt to kill a very suspicious person. Something which we (the town) are supposed to do in the day. I had only attempted to save us the trouble of having to waste a lynch on him. I also FoS inaluct for bandwagoning with very little cause or arguments.

But I continue to vote Strike unless he can convince me with his one post today that he is not scum.
I think the real problem is that you could have also killed any detective investigating Strife26 too, so that would be a reason for a mafia attack.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2009, 07:32:25 pm »

Of course there's no real reason to assume that he's telling the truth about being protown, although, there really isn't any reason to assume he's lying either.  If only David Burn was here...

Incidentally.
Does anyone else love pizza?
I find myself often enjoying a bit pizza, how exactly do you feel about it?
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2009, 07:35:30 pm »

Oh right. I forgot a bit of my role. If I use the ability (as I have), the name of my role is revealed.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 15, 2009, 07:36:57 pm »

I'm probably the only person who did a serious role... YEY! I'M UNIQUE!
Anyway, if your going to vote for someone get their name right. He's Strife not Strike.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2009, 08:46:49 pm »

I'm probably the only person who did a serious role... YEY! I'M UNIQUE!
Anyway, if your going to vote for someone get their name right. He's Strife not Strike.

Was merely a typo. To clarify, my vote is for Strife26.

Nabic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2009, 09:47:43 pm »

So now you're voting out Strife, and he can only post once to defend himself?
My vote for you stands.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21