Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should nights last:

24 Hours
48 Hours

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: Imperium Mafia Round Two Day 4  (Read 20661 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Imperium Mafia Round Two Day 4
« Reply #165 on: May 29, 2009, 06:08:53 am »

Psyker. I may have spelled that wrong before.

Frelock
Luke
Twiggie
Xenomorph
Arch

That should be it.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 29, 2009, 11:22:36 am »

I'm sad to report that I have no evidence on who killed Jackrabbit. It appear that we have a warp jumper. I will check on Emperor Jonathan's body to see who killed him, but I will need a night. if the doctor is still in the house, protect me.

as for archangel, the last three nights have been one kills only (except for the first one, which was a bundle of accidents), so I have to vote Archangel unless he can come up with better evidence.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 29, 2009, 06:14:11 pm »

As I said, when I killed two people in one night I decided not to attack again until I had evidence. If the heretics have a warp jumper then they'd have used him every night, so you wouldn't have found anything. So my defence is that if I was mafia I would be the warp jumper and you wouldn't have found that I killed Inaluct.

Has Xenomorph done anything at all? If he has, has he done anything useful?
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 29, 2009, 09:08:12 pm »

I vote Xenomorph because I don't think he has done anything useful and, if I remember correctly, he's been rather inactive.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 30, 2009, 10:38:39 am »

inactive?
or hes one of the chaos guys, and has been trying not to attract attention....

Xenomorph

• Bay Watcher
  • has sprung from ambush!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 30, 2009, 12:26:37 pm »

I vote Twiggie.

Everyone still alive will probably tell you that I don't look too trustworthy myself, but look at yesterday's bandwagon.  Which Twiggie started.

That vote was detrimental to us.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Imperium Mafia Round Two Night 2
« Reply #171 on: May 30, 2009, 07:11:09 pm »

so now its my fault that you bandwagoned? According to you,
I was suspicious of Strife26 yesterday, and I still am.  And... well, it's... interesting that we've lost psykers both nights.  And I have no other ideas.  Therefore:

Strife26, I vote for your lynching.
the reason for your vote was simply 'suspicion', which was completely unjustified, it turns out. how is it my fault you feel the urge to jump on?
it wasnt a big bandwagon, it was just you and me, everyone else unvoted...
 imo, you're just looking for a scapegoat now to turn everyone else's attention to.

vote xenomorph

and yeah, strife i woulda unvoted you if i hadnt been away all week...

just in case there are even more psykers out there, i am loyal to the imperium... though twould be pretty weird if there are...
i also claim a standard guardsman role. im not the medic... whoever has been doing that has been doing a pretty terrible job, making me suspect there isnt one...

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 02, 2009, 05:50:22 pm »

*bump*

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 02, 2009, 05:53:32 pm »

Waiting for Xenomorph to defend himself.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 05, 2009, 04:24:24 am »

I don't think he's gonna so just end the day.
My full sig

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 05, 2009, 04:25:29 am »

True. END IT.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 05, 2009, 09:55:15 am »

i agree.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 05, 2009, 02:30:11 pm »

FINE!

You all grab Xeno, who is screaming that he is just a Guardsman. You throw him to the ground, and then shoot him in the face. Turns out he is a Guardsman.

"Woops, said Freylock, the Hero Guardsman. "Looks like he is innocent. Righ-
He is interrupted, as Archangel, the Warp Jumper, plunges his blade through his stomach, twisting it around.
Luke, the Morgue Officer,  yelled "I knew it!" and he pulls out his bolt pistol, as Twiggie, the Traitor Guardsman,  turns around with a lasgun. Luke rushes forward, dodging the stabs of a bayonet, and knocks the lasgun out of Twiggie's hands. He then shoots Twiggie, Twiggie's face exploding, sending brain, blood, and chunks of flesh everywhere.
"One down," said Luke. He turned around, seeing Archangel kill Freylock. He shot, but Archangel jumped each time a bullet neared him. Finally, Luke ran out of ammo, pulling out his knife.  Archangel came at him, stabbing, slashing, and thrusting with an inhuman speed. Luke could only hold out for a time, before Archangel disarmed him, and decapitated him. He looked at the town, then jumped away, knowing that Chaos rules the day still.

Chaos Victory.

Roles
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 05, 2009, 05:36:45 pm »

I'm surprised that no one caught on that I gave away that a warp jumper had killed me, even after Arch admitted doing it. :I

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 05, 2009, 05:39:54 pm »

Yeah.

I admit I made one mistake. I accidentally told Luke that Arch had killed someone, and that may have messed a few things up. :I
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13