Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New deity on the block...  (Read 943 times)

Arathanar

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: mind-boggling awesomeness]
    • View Profile
New deity on the block...
« on: May 07, 2009, 02:35:25 pm »

Ok, who takes the form of a female hoary marmot, and is most often associated with Chaos.

I have a god named "OK", who takes the form of a female gopher and sows chaos.

I love this game.
Urist, you can't go there! The ground is PURPLE!

Kidiri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: New deity on the block...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 03:10:57 pm »

Hoary marmots do tend do be disruptive and bring chaos to your fort. And you do go 'OK...' every time somebody cancels drinking because there's a gopher ten yards away. So I guess this is kind of apt. Don't you think?
Veni, Vidi, Pompeii.
Soylent Green is kittens!
Sometimes, when my Dorfs are exceptionally stupid again, I wonder what exactly the [INTELLIGENT]-tag does.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 03:55:52 pm »

there should be a god called Magma which takes the form of Magma and is associated with Magma
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!

They Got Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Current Fortress:
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 07:04:57 pm »

there should be a god called Magma which takes the form of Magma and is associated with Magma

Aye! I second that motion...
Quote from: Urist McDwarfFortress
You do not understand the ways of Toady One. He is not a business, he's just a guy trying to make a fun game. He's invited people to come along and experience the journey with him (and help him test it out as he goes along). At the end of the day, I don't think his main goal is to sell Dwarf Fortress, its just to create the best game possible.

Popolop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 08:28:15 pm »

Ahaha, I read that in the voice of the Powerthirst commercial guy.
Quote from: Assassinfox
Me: Tell me about your family.
Elf: I had a grandmother named Elfy McElf.
Elf: She was killed by You in Stupidforest.
Me: Gee, this is awkward.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 07:28:07 am »

Hey, do you wanna feel SO DWARFY? Try Armok thirst! Magma drink for people who need GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF WIN! With all new flavors such as FIRE IMP. Fire energy! It's like adding magma to a CARP FILLED RIVER. Sound the alarm! You're going to feel UNCOMFORTABLY BURNED. What's that? You want magmaworks? Well how about OBSIDIANWORKS? Made with magma. REAL MAGMA!
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Omnidum

• Bay Watcher
  • Blahblahblahblahblahblahblah.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 12:51:06 pm »

Hey, do you wanna feel SO DWARFY? Try Armok thirst! Magma drink for people who need GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF WIN! With all new flavors such as FIRE IMP. Fire energy! It's like adding magma to a CARP FILLED RIVER. Sound the alarm! You're going to feel UNCOMFORTABLY BURNED. What's that? You want magmaworks? Well how about OBSIDIANWORKS? Made with magma. REAL MAGMA!

Mind if I sig that?
this topic is about guys punching themselves in the balls, and nothing else