Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Untanned skins as reagents - Is it possible to specify the creature?  (Read 770 times)

Untelligent

• Bay Watcher
  • I eat flesh!
    • View Profile

I've tried these reagent tags:

[REAGENT:SKIN_RAW:NO_SUBTYPE:DOG:NO_MATGLOSS]
[REAGENT:SKIN_RAW:NO_SUBTYPE:DOG:DOG]
[REAGENT:SKIN_RAW:NO_SUBTYPE:LEATHER:DOG]

And none of them specifically use dogskin, just any old skin in the refuse pile. Is this sort of thing possible yet?
The World Without Knifebear — A much safer world indeed.
regardless, the slime shooter will be completed, come hell or high water, which are both entirely plausible setbacks at this point.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile

[REAGENT:LEATHER:NO_SUBTYPE:SKIN_RAW:DOG]

Before you try that, give me a second.

Edit:  Actually, the latter of the three you mentioned should work, as this did for one of my personal reactions:

[REAGENT:1:SKIN_TANNED:NO_SUBTYPE:LEATHER:CRAB_USSAL]

Oh, I just noticed you weren't specifiying amounts.  It should be ignoring them entirely.  Maybe that's a glitch?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 06:27:16 pm by LegoLord »
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Untelligent

• Bay Watcher
  • I eat flesh!
    • View Profile

Yours says SKIN_TANNED, not SKIN_RAW. I've used that reaction before, and it works as expected. Raw skin is a refuse item, though, and as far as I know not all of them mesh well with the smelter.

Thanks for pointing out that I forgot the amounts, though, I'll try that.

EDIT: The first two I mentioned worked after I put the amounts in. Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 07:33:54 pm by Untelligent »
The World Without Knifebear — A much safer world indeed.
regardless, the slime shooter will be completed, come hell or high water, which are both entirely plausible setbacks at this point.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile

No problem.  ;D
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember