Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 13  (Read 18549 times)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 5
« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2009, 11:14:43 am »

You forgot to include the Trollroot in my status.

In any case, my pet and I will travel closer to the village, cautiously approaching it, and keeping an eye out for any sort of enemies.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2009, 01:01:16 pm »

I attempt to locate the wizards by 'feeling' the magic in the air, I then ask if he is willing to trade for the water mage's spell book.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 12, 2009, 01:26:55 pm »

will post in a min.. hillburra's spot is open for the moment if anyone want to take it. if he posts (higly unbelieveable) he will have his first warning and theyre wont be a second.
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 6
« Reply #123 on: May 13, 2009, 11:04:29 am »

End of Turn Five

Then I shall climb the tallest tree nearby to get the surroundings and to find the lost ones.

[2] you try to climb up but fall down [6] you do some jumps in the air and do a look-a-like flying kick before landing on youre right leg and the knee is now sprained.

relm is the only one who sees the wizard as hes lost inside the woods, youre on the hill overlooking the village with smoke pillars
I wait.  :-\

You miss the fact that am a girl, again.

you wait

You forgot to include the Trollroot in my status.

In any case, my pet and I will travel closer to the village, cautiously approaching it, and keeping an eye out for any sort of enemies.

you get close to the village and [5] see nothing on the way, when you get alittle closer you see several dead people lying around and you see a slow human like creature a small distance away he looks like hes drunk but you only see his back.

I attempt to locate the wizards by 'feeling' the magic in the air, I then ask if he is willing to trade for the water mage's spell book.

You attempt to track the magic in the air and [5] somehow suceed in doing so and find the fire-mage but he doesnt look so happy that you found him, you try to tell him you want the book but he just grins and summons 4 imps that is walking towards you, the fire-mage walks away undisturbed.

Status

Knightedskull

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hillburra

Relm

Alfie

Frelock

Npc: Tame wolf

Post youre actions
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 11:56:14 am by Phazer »
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 13, 2009, 11:21:59 am »

It would be best to keep the status in the spoiler, to save room while being organized. When you can fix that.

And even if they are not present, do something for the absent, so they have reason to come back until it's too late.

Seeing that Hillburra is in a sky-gazing coma, I'll steal his harpoon stuff (and the ammo) along with his gold and his rations. After such I shall take a break in hopes my leg feels better.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 11:25:07 am by knightedskull »

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 13, 2009, 01:05:23 pm »

you wanna kill him too or just strip him naked? and im fixing spoilers right now, used my dad's comp before and its kinad bugy :P

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 13, 2009, 01:22:46 pm »

I try to chop down a tree, chopping so it will fall on the red wizard.  ;D

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 13, 2009, 01:25:31 pm »

I don't really want to strip him or kill him, but his valuables(items) would be nice to have... and to test out my dagger... I guess I could scratch him with it to see what happens.

btw abit too much line breaks between the players name and their status.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 13, 2009, 01:25:49 pm »

he has left but theyre 4 imps that want to kill alfie.

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2009, 01:35:37 pm »

I try to chop down a tree, chopping so it will fall on the imps.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2009, 04:42:25 pm »

I cautiously approach the "drunk" and learn ask what happened to the town.  If he is, as I suspect, a zombie, I will attempt to dispell the magic binding him to this world, allowing the poor soul to rest in the peace of Bendes.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 13, 2009, 04:50:15 pm »

I pour the vile potion on throwing cookie, use my staff and fireball scroll to imbue it with fire magic, then throw it hard at the imp most in the middle of the group. I then sprint of to the village where Frelock is.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 13, 2009, 05:04:12 pm »

I change my action, I try to chop down a tree, chopping so it will fall on the imps then follow Alfie.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 7
« Reply #133 on: May 14, 2009, 08:32:17 am »

End of Turn Six

I don't really want to strip him or kill him, but his valuables(items) would be nice to have... and to test out my dagger... I guess I could scratch him with it to see what happens.

btw abit too much line breaks between the players name and their status.
you take his things [2] and are overencucumbered. you test out the dagger by cutting him in the arm and [4] he fall over life-less (examine if hes dead next round) after that you take a break, and wake up to take his stuff and go back to sleep. (roll next round if it gets better)

I cautiously approach the "drunk" and learn ask what happened to the town.  If he is, as I suspect, a zombie, I will attempt to dispell the magic binding him to this world, allowing the poor soul to rest in the peace of Bendes.
you approach towards the ''Drunk'' [3] he turns around and looks confused but he has only one eye and maggots in his mouth and nose and hes all green and say ''Braaaaaiiiiiiinsss'' so you draw the conclusion hes really a zombie. [5] you cast a spell at the zombie so that he disintegrates and disappear and give the soul some rest.

I pour the vile potion on throwing cookie, use my staff and fireball scroll to imbue it with fire magic, then throw it hard at the imp most in the middle of the group. I then sprint of to the village where Frelock is.
[3] you try to pour the vile potion on the cookie but you miss half of it because of the imps screeching hurting youre ears. [5] you imbue the staff with the fireball scroll so it disappears and throw the spell into the cluster [1] missing everyone and[3] passes by at Relm's head. everyone is unhurt. you run towards Frelock even tho youre lost in the wilds [5] and suceed in doing so because of youre sprinting skills.

I change my action, I try to chop down a tree, chopping so it will fall on the imps then follow Alfie.
Chop Chop Chop the tree [3] the tree fell towards the imps but it missed and all the leaves distrupt them and you run after alfie towards Frelock. [4] youre now skilled woodcutter

Statuses

Knightedskull

Hillburra

Relm

Alfie

Frelock

Npc: Tame wolf

Post youre actions!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 11:57:02 am by Phazer »

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 7
« Reply #134 on: May 14, 2009, 08:39:18 am »

He still has his stuff, and what did I do to him exactly? It's like he fell over on his own and I didn't do anything.  I can't post an action until such question is answered.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16