Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 13  (Read 18533 times)

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 4
« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2009, 10:57:12 am »

sorry for the misunderstanding then.
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2009, 11:15:47 am »

I call dibs on the spell books!
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2009, 11:33:19 am »

it may not occure that theyse sorcerers maybe are far more stronger than you are together? and you still dont know the drops so youll have to wait.
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2009, 11:35:57 am »

it may not occure that theyse sorcerers maybe are far more stronger than you are together? and you still dont know the drops so youll have to wait.

Then i wait.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2009, 01:38:42 pm »

I tell my loyal wolf to follow, pick up the herbs on the ground, and begin my trek south.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2009, 02:28:20 pm »

No roll to see if he doesn't accidentally break my back? and the weapon isn't in my stats.

I'll check to see what magcal properties the kriss has and then go to the wood to join the others to do something.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2009, 03:03:55 pm »

he used magic and i dont want to roll on such small things as youre injury wasent the worst.

ill add the weapon

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2009, 08:00:28 am »

Did everyone post their rolls? if not put them in AI mode.( I think Hillburra didn't post turn, try and do something he might do) It's been three days.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 08:11:56 am by knightedskull »

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2009, 08:08:35 am »

will do but i was to do it before i went to sleep yesterday but i lost connection and the post disappeared so i got pissed and went to sleep. will be up in mins

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 5
« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2009, 08:26:50 am »

End Turn Four

Ok I track Relm, then kill the mages with fireball and cookie.

you attempt to track relm and [3] gets lost and walk in circles.[3] you see another wolf eating on a corpse.

Then i wait.

you wait..

I tell my loyal wolf to follow, pick up the herbs on the ground, and begin my trek south.

[4] the wolf understands you and begin to search for herbs [5] and find Trollroot, trollroot has the potential to increase maximum strenght for a short duration then you walk south.[5] you then see hillburra upon a hill. hillburra is staring aimlessly at nothing the village you try to talk to him but he stands still.

Hillburra

Stands there looking at the village

No roll to see if he doesn't accidentally break my back? and the weapon isn't in my stats.

I'll check to see what magcal properties the kriss has and then go to the wood to join the others to do something.

[1] you look at the knife and examines it, you cut youreself on the sharp edge and begin to bleed. the wound shines alittle purple and then heals mysteriously, the dagger is cursed but you dont know whats bad about it tho. you walk south [5] and see hillburra and Frelock on a hill overlooking a village, you greet each other except hillburra who just stands there.

The mages continue to battle and

[5]The fire mage casts a fireball at the water mage and [1] fails to dodge it, the fireball incinerates the water mage and the firemage walks over to the remains.

Statuses

Knightedskull

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hillburra

Relm

Alfie

Frelock

Npc: Tame wolf

Post youre actions
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 11:17:15 am by Phazer »

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2009, 08:55:17 am »

With my brown cloak covering my entier entity, I walk out and hail out to the wizard: "Oi, what be going on ova there?"

Little does the he know, under my cloak contains a ready to fire crossbow to shoot the wizard, should he try anything funny.

If he should run away I'll try shoot his leg or something to stop him from running.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 09:07:39 am by knightedskull »

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2009, 08:58:17 am »

relm is the only one who sees the wizard as hes lost inside the woods, youre on the hill overlooking the village with smoke pillars

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2009, 09:09:32 am »

Then I shall climb the tallest tree nearby to get the surroundings and to find the lost ones.

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2009, 10:36:38 am »

relm is the only one who sees the wizard as hes lost inside the woods, youre on the hill overlooking the village with smoke pillars
I wait.  :-\

You miss the fact that am a girl, again.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2009, 10:52:47 am »

meh. always forget.

anyway if hillburra dont post till next round he will be removed or someone can take his place.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16