Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 13  (Read 18534 times)

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 4
« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2009, 03:49:23 pm »

Ok, just hope I won't have to use my throwing cookie, I only carry it incase.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2009, 03:52:14 pm »

Nvm... only hillburra left.
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!

hillburra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2009, 01:38:19 am »

You forgot to add the harpoons to my inventory, I'm up to five.

I draw a circle on the wall of my house and start doing some target practice with my harpoon gun. Good thing about harpoons is that they are re-useable!
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn Four
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2009, 10:42:44 am »

End of Turn 4

Would they have a cloak at the armory?

I pick up the axe that didn't appear in my status and head to the armory in hopes find a cloak thing to go over what I'm wearing...I'll need it to be able to hide things and my self.
If armory doesn't have any I'll go to the local church...for same reason. Monks and priests have alot of that stuff. They might be able to fix up my back while I'm at it.

You pick up the axe and head over to the armory [4] you see noone that you recognise on the way.
when you walk into the armory you [5] cast youre eyes on a item which resambles a long brown cloth piece which you can use as a cloak, you walk towards the Chapel and talk the the cleric outside about youre back but he tells you he want 1 gold for it.

Thank the cleric for his help, and go out into the woods for some healing herbs.

you say goodbye to the cleric and walk out to the woods [5] and you walk straight into 3 Faithherbs which got some healing potential but theyre best used with potions.

I buy the rope and then go to the forest then look for a bunch of herbs.

you buy the rope for 3 gold coins and follows Frelock out to the woods, you see that Frelock already found some herbs and you begin to search for some herbs youreself [2] you begin to stroll away when youre looking at the ground for herbs, you get lost in the woods were it is dark you see a small light about 20 metres away but its over the large rock ahead of you.

I conjure a throwing cookie ( yeah a cookie with really sharp spikes like a throwing star) . I then wait by the gate for the others.

[6] you create a cookie with ALOT more spikes than you wanted, so many spikes that you are damaged when you throw but it wont hurt you when its in youre inv. you see Frelock followed by Relm head into the forest and you decide its a good idea to follow, you see Relm walk away but you stop by at Frelock. [2] A Wolf jumps out of the forest and begins to growl it looks like its going to attack you and Frelock.

You forgot to add the harpoons to my inventory, I'm up to five.

I draw a circle on the wall of my house and start doing some target practice with my harpoon gun. Good thing about harpoons is that they are re-useable!

[1] You fail at doing youre circle and get mad and use youre Harpoon gun to shoot wildly inside of youre house [5] but you learned much from firing your harpoons gun tho you werent aiming you then pick up youre harpoons and give away a crazy smile. gained *Harpoon gunner*. [5] youre now sober.

Statuses

Knightedskull
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hillburra

Relm

Alfie275

Frelock

NPC: Angry wolf
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 03:04:33 pm by Phazer »
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2009, 11:19:59 am »

I pay him the 1 gold for my back, then I head back to the chest and hack it open with the axe.

[edit] wait, "black thing which resambles a long brown cloth " it really dark brown or sonmething?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 11:22:35 am by knightedskull »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2009, 11:43:15 am »

I use the power of Bendes to coerce the wolf into being my loyal protector.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2009, 11:52:31 am »

I sneak up behind the rock and try to spy on the source of the light.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2009, 12:02:30 pm »

ermm i rewrote it some times and forgot to erase that

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2009, 01:58:58 pm »

Crap that I just found dinner, I throw the cookie at the wolf and whilst it is in mid airuse my staff to empower my whilst I cast light in at the wolf, straight into the eyes.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:

hillburra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2009, 10:14:01 pm »

I start heading south in order to actually make progress with the task the noble guy assigned to me. I don't wait for the others.
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2009, 06:56:57 am »

I pay him the 1 gold for my back, then I head back to the chest and hack it open with the axe.

[edit] wait, "black thing which resambles a long brown cloth " it really dark brown or sonmething?

You pay the man 1 gold and then head to the chest. [5] you arrive to the chest and there is none around so you proceed to hack it open [4] you hack the chest till it breaks and tries to see whats inside. [5] you find a magical kris which glows red when you touch it, you put it in youre backpack.

[4] The wolf stops its growling and look at you with his big eyes as if you were its mother.

I sneak up behind the rock and try to spy on the source of the light.

[2] you try to sneak but trip. you stand up and try to approach the light without being seen and to youre suprise you see two mages battling each other, the only thing you see from there is that one of them uses water magic and the other one uses fire.

Crap that I just found dinner, I throw the cookie at the wolf and whilst it is in mid airuse my staff to empower my whilst I cast light in at the wolf, straight into the eyes.

hmmmm you try to remember youre idea you had seconds ago [5] and remembered that its a bad idea when the wolf is Tame.

I start heading south in order to actually make progress with the task the noble guy assigned to me. I don't wait for the others.
You head south to help with the Duke's quest [5] you walk southwards towards the fields and you walk up to a hill to get a better viewpoint. [4] you see a village to the southeast and its coming small pillars of smoke from it.

Knightedskull

Hillburra

Relm

Alfie

Frelock

Npc: Tame wolf

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2009, 08:13:27 am »

I use my staff to empower me whilst I cast light at the mages, whilst they are linded I run in and steal thier spellbooks.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 09, 2009, 08:21:11 am »

ok... relm is lost and alone and you dont know were he is

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2009, 10:25:15 am »

Ok I track Relm, then kill the mages with fireball and cookie.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2009, 10:48:08 am »

ok... relm is lost and alone and you dont know were he is

She not a he.  >:(

I wait till Alfie comes then i help Alfie kill the mages.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 10:50:00 am by Relm »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16