Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 13  (Read 18547 times)

hillburra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 4
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2009, 10:53:16 am »

You need to edit my status to say my waterskin is now filled and that I'm wearing leather armour - also after my drink I head back home to make 3 more harpoons in case I need extras.
After that I will be completely ready for my journey!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:56:33 am by hillburra »
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2009, 10:54:14 am »

the store has materials for different kind of jobs they got some healing supplies and scrolls but no food, they also have crossbow bolts and throwing daggers the other weapons is in the armory and are not for sale.

Fixed*
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2009, 10:55:46 am »

knight you already got throwing knives but you maybe want daggers instead?
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2009, 11:03:36 am »

I pay the fine then buy a quill, if I have enough time I also try to copy the conjure food spell into my spellbook (infinite casts but uses mana).
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 01:02:11 pm by alfie275 »
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2009, 11:40:42 am »

I'll agree to become the apprentice of the cleric, and agree to spreading the word of Bendes.  I then learn healing magic from him.  If he could also teach me a turn undead spell, that would undoubtedly be helpful too.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2009, 11:57:13 am »

I already have 2 daggers, what I need at the moment is the items I listed. Hopefully I can get that axe.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2009, 12:15:00 pm »

Relm is the only one left

nothing as i told you what you had, but you can check for hidden things

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2009, 12:23:21 pm »

I buy some rope, and the max I am willing to pay is 2 gold coins.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 12:31:06 pm by Relm »

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 5
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2009, 01:07:12 pm »

Hmm...I know what to do in this situation..

Hillburra is at tavern right? check the status.also best to include the drunk status.

I tell the duke that it was the guards fault for preventing me from following the orders. (Yeah I'm trying to shift the blame  :P)
Afterwards I'll go to the storage place and grab

a crossbow with bolts and quiver.
And then try to steal a hatchet-like axe or any throwing axes.

[5] you tell Duke Remlon that the guard put you there without reason and he believes you and blame it on youre clothing, he gives you 2 gold for the misunderstanding and point you to the armory but instead you go to the storage house and look for a crossbow and bolts and an axe. [6] you look around and see a crossbow and some bolts on a table, you then see an axe hanging on the wall and you try to take it but its stuck so you pull harder until you here a crack and the wall opened so fast that it knocked you to the floor and [1] you fly back towards a spear that is pointed towards you [4] but it breaks and you only got some serious pain in your back.

You need to edit my status to say my waterskin is now filled and that I'm wearing leather armour - also after my drink I head back home to make 3 more harpoons in case I need extras.
After that I will be completely ready for my journey!

[3] you get alittle sober but not fully, you walk towards home thou you are still alittle dizzy from the beer. [5] you meet noone on the way and you find youre way home, you try to make some harpoons and[4] suceed and you gain 3 more harpoons

I pay the fine then buy a quill, if I have enough time I also try to copy the conjure foo spell into my spellbook (infinite casts but uses mana).

you pay grimus 1 gold coin and head over to the general store to buy a quill and ink (i presume) [4] you see they have quills and sell them for 5 silver (10 copper is 1 silver and 10 silver is 1 gold). you pay the 5 silver and try to copy the conjure food spell [4] and you suceed in doing so but the scroll vanished in front of youre eyes.

I'll agree to become the apprentice of the cleric, and agree to spreading the word of Bendes.  I then learn healing magic from him.  If he could also teach me a turn undead spell, that would undoubtedly be helpful too.
the cleric is glad to see that you accepted and offers to help you with anything hes able, [5] you learn some new tricks from healing and youre ''good at the healing skill'' you ask if he got any turn undead spell [2] but the cleric looks disappointed and tells you that he lost the scrolls.

I buy some rope, and the max I am willing to pay is 2 gold coins.

[3] you see a rope but it costs 3 gold coins.

Knightedskull

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hillburra

Relm

Alfie

Frelock

« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 07:54:48 am by Phazer »

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2009, 01:11:53 pm »

knighted you still got a reward to take out at the armory.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2009, 01:16:11 pm »

Would they have a cloak at the armory?

I pick up the axe that didn't appear in my status and head to the armory in hopes find a cloak thing to go over what I'm wearing...I'll need it to be able to hide things and my self.
If armory doesn't have any I'll go to the local church...for same reason. Monks and priests have alot of that stuff. They might be able to fix up my back while I'm at it.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2009, 01:17:57 pm »

Thank the cleric for his help, and go out into the woods for some healing herbs.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2009, 01:46:51 pm »

I buy the rope and then go to the forest then look for a bunch of herbs.

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2009, 03:14:34 pm »

I conjure a throwing cookie ( yeah a cookie with really sharp spikes like a throwing star) . I then wait by the gate for the others.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2009, 03:17:19 pm »

hmmm alfie you could follow relm and frelock into the forest and wait for knight and hillburra there
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16