Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 13  (Read 18527 times)

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 3
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 03:18:19 pm »

what stuff does the store have?

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2009, 03:39:53 pm »

I test my magic by trying to make him think there was no charge and that it was HIM who owed 1 gold to ME.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2009, 03:50:33 pm »

Now that's more like it but some commas (,) would be nice.

ACTION: I'll ask the prison guard that's watching me various questions about his duty that will make him doubt his job and possibly find another or quit, or complain, or something.
 If no guard is around then I guess I'll take out my lock pick that I have been hiding in a discreet location (a roll can decide) and pick the lock out of here.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2009, 03:56:46 pm »

changing the name on the yellow store to General store and the other one is a clothing/jewelry shop. jewelry can be enchanted. if you want the sortiment you should head over there.

and ill probably go to  bed within 15 min.
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2009, 04:10:42 pm »

I go to the general store and buy a bow and the max am willing to pay is 3 gold coins.

hillburra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2009, 07:10:05 pm »

I go to the armoury and take some leather armour if it isn't all gone - then I head to the tavern to fill up my waterskin, get a beer for the journey and to chat up some serving wenches. Might be the last I see of civilization for a while so I should enjoy it.
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2009, 07:37:42 pm »

A wooden mace...isn't that just a club?

Anyhow, I'll talk to the chap who is upholding me, and see if he's knows a priest who could help me learn more healing magic.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2009, 06:24:33 am »

will post as soon  as i get home
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 4
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2009, 09:54:27 am »

End of Turn Three

I test my magic by trying to make him think there was no charge and that it was HIM who owed 1 gold to ME.

[2] you fail... and Grimus is waiting for youre money, he will wait 1 more turn and if you dont pay he will beat it out of you.

Now that's more like it but some commas (,) would be nice.

ACTION: I'll ask the prison guard that's watching me various questions about his duty that will make him doubt his job and possibly find another or quit, or complain, or something.
 If no guard is around then I guess I'll take out my lock pick that I have been hiding in a discreet location (a roll can decide) and pick the lock out of here.

[4] you pick out a lockpick from youre dark leather pants and use it at the lock, [4] you suceed in opening the lock and begin to run to the back window, but its barred with iron bars, you turn around and see Duke Remlon.

Duke Remlon- hmmm i see you have some skills, perhaps you could use them for me instead of against me. you have proven worthy of this assignment by taking youreself from a hard situation and you will be rewarded in the armory, thou i dont want any of this to happen again.

I go to the general store and buy a bow and the max am willing to pay is 3 gold coins.

[6] You begin to walk to the General store which you are certain has a bow, you arrive and the price is 2 gold, it comes with 20 arrows free and you notice he also sells a quiver but you dont buy it. on youre way out you trip and [3] the bow is sturdy so it wasent damaged but you broke an arrow.

I go to the armoury and take some leather armour if it isn't all gone - then I head to the tavern to fill up my waterskin, get a beer for the journey and to chat up some serving wenches. Might be the last I see of civilization for a while so I should enjoy it.

[4] you run to the armory in hope there is some leather armor and to youre suprise there is one left, you take the armor and equipp it and walk over to the tavern. you ask the Tavern's keeper for a beer and if he could fill the waterskin for you, [3] the keeper tells you to fill it youreself, there is a barrel outside that collects rain water and you go out to fill it, you go back in and you only see men in the tavern and look disappointed, you stroll over to youre beer and begin drinking. [2] and get drunk.

A wooden mace...isn't that just a club?

Anyhow, I'll talk to the chap who is upholding me, and see if he's knows a priest who could help me learn more healing magic.

[5] you talk to the one you think is a chaplain and he stops his gibberish, he thought you came from the south were they talk a different language and points you in the direction of the chapel. he tells you he got a friend there which can help you. as you begin to walk to the chapel you see a priest outside which talks to a poor peasant and is trying to encourage him, thats atleast what you think. the priest notice youre approach and asks if you need his services, you tell him you want to learn more about healing magic. [4] the priest tells you that you can become his apprentice and travel around spread Bendes's words and if you do he will teach you for free.

Knightedskull
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hillburra

Relm

Alfie

Frelock

Give youre actions
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 12:18:19 pm by Phazer »

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2009, 10:00:27 am »

What did i had in my house? I forgot.  :(
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:06:44 am by Relm »

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2009, 10:03:47 am »

forgot to yell you Drunks get 1+ when talking to other drunks and 1- when talking to sober ones.
you can use youre next turn to try to sober.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2009, 10:12:48 am »

Hmm...I know what to do in this situation..

Hillburra is at tavern right? check the status.also best to include the drunk status.

I tell the duke that it was the guards fault for preventing me from following the orders. (Yeah I'm trying to shift the blame  :P)
Afterwards I'll go to the storage place and grab

a crossbow with bolts and quiver.
And then try to steal a hatchet-like axe or any throwing axes.

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2009, 10:20:31 am »

What is the general store selling?

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2009, 10:29:20 am »

What is the general store selling?

Won't know until your character knows   :P

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2009, 10:43:25 am »

Am in the general store right now a i got a bow and arrows so i should know what the general store selling.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16