Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 13  (Read 18453 times)

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 11
« Reply #210 on: June 14, 2009, 11:28:38 am »

Um,I did mean to use the cursed kris...but alwell...wait, my command for the zombie was not done.How shall I truely know now if it is under my command? By ordering it to go into town to bite nearest person IN town/village and then find a hideing spot on or around this...and I say that order at a distance away from the now called Hil zombie.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 11:33:36 am by knightedskull »

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 14, 2009, 11:40:28 am »

thought you didnt meant the kris as its curse is lethal
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 14, 2009, 11:46:27 am »

If so I'm already cursed with whatever it is as it has cut me before but it healed it and I wanted to trigger that healing again, but Íguess I'll have to wait to test that at a later time.

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 14, 2009, 11:50:07 am »

I try to do the same action i did last time. =P

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 14, 2009, 01:29:43 pm »

I'll just snipe a few zombies from buildings, using the power of Bendes.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 12
« Reply #215 on: June 16, 2009, 04:59:33 am »

End of turn 11

Um,I did mean to use the cursed kris...but alwell...wait, my command for the zombie was not done.How shall I truely know now if it is under my command? By ordering it to go into town to bite nearest person IN town/village and then find a hideing spot on or around this...and I say that order at a distance away from the now called Hil zombie.
You walk away from the zombie and give orders to it to bite the nearest person down in the village. [4] the Zombie slowly begins to walk down to the town with a hunger in its look.

I try to do the same action i did last time. =P
You continue training with the bow on youre archery target [4] and gain Talented Bowman.

I'll just snipe a few zombies from buildings, using the power of Bendes.
You walk into a building and [4] you see no zombies inside the house, you go to the second floor and begin to snipe the zombies from the windows. [6] you used a new spell which looked like a Nova of some sort and it killed all the zombies in a big area.

AI: Alfie
You try to heal youre wounds.
[5] which you manage quite good. youre ''Healed''

Statuses

Knightedskull
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hillburra

Relm

Alfie

Frelock

Npc: Fenneth (tame wolf)

Npc: Killzor (tame mad pink bunny)
Enemies:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 08:08:18 am by Phazer »
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 16, 2009, 08:29:07 am »

Continue taking out zombies from hiding.

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 16, 2009, 08:52:17 am »

I try to do the same action i did last time.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 16, 2009, 08:40:35 pm »

If loosing the daggers will fix my weight issue then I shall do so by planting them into the ground. Either way, I go around the town to the other side...hiding behind some object or corner of a building and l observe my suroundings and any events. also looking for anyone the seems important or signifcant. And the hood on my brown cloak over my head.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 09:42:27 am by knightedskull »

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 13
« Reply #219 on: June 21, 2009, 07:09:39 pm »

End of turn 12

Continue taking out zombies from hiding.
[3] You take out some zombies and gain some skills, you also see some people running away in the distance

I try to[ do the same action i did last time.
You shoot with youre bow and [3] you hit youre target, the target is getting filled with arrows.

If loosing the daggers will fix my weight issue then I shall do so by planting them into the ground. Either way, I go around the town to the other side...hiding behind some object or corner of a building and l observe my suroundings and any events. also looking for anyone the seems important or signifcant. And the hood on my brown cloak over my head.
[4] you plant the daggers into the ground and walk towards the far end of the town. [4] you find a good hiding spot so you jumped into the barrel which was stashed at a corner. [6] you see a few people running away from the town nearby. there are about 2 kids and 5 adults, thats atleast what you think.

Alfie tries to be Useful and follows Frelock.

Statuses

Knightedskull

Hillburra

Relm

Alfie

Frelock

Enemies:

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 21, 2009, 08:45:30 pm »

Hmmm...children might produce results that adults could not. I carefully prick or scratch (not stab. not slash) the cursed kris into the closest kid, then hide back into the barrel and observe what happens.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 22, 2009, 12:03:13 am »

Well, move out of the town, since there's nobody left, and meet up with Knightedskull and those escapees.  Oh, and if it looks like the kid's going to die, use the power of Bendes to save him (be nice to the poor NPC's).

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 22, 2009, 03:41:31 am »

should i make Alfie an NPC that will be youre companion or should i continue to AI him?

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 22, 2009, 07:38:21 am »

I grab all of my arrows off my archery target and then I go into town looking for zombies.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 22, 2009, 08:07:27 am »

Hmmm...children might produce results that adults could not. I carefully prick or scratch (not stab. not slash) the cursed kris into the closest kid, then hide back into the barrel and observe what happens.
[6] you follow one of the kids and take his arm and scrach with youre kris, [4] you make him bleed alittle then you run to hide in the Barrel, the Kid fall over and spasms (dont know any other word and if theres a more appropiet, tell me)

Well, move out of the town, since there's nobody left, and meet up with Knightedskull and those escapees.  Oh, and if it looks like the kid's going to die, use the power of Bendes to save him (be nice to the poor NPC's).
You run towards the Refugees and Knighted, But [2] you see a robed man come forth and tells you to Stop, '' You will die here and now you inpudent whelp''. and proceeds to cast a spell of some sort, he babbels some incantations and you see a growing shadow in his hand.

I grab all of my arrows off my archery target and then I go into town looking for zombies.
You grab all the arrows and head towards Town [1] you take a wrong turn and end up in front a big storage house, You see no zombies and the storage house seems to be empty from where you stand.

Statuses

Knightedskull

Hillburra

Relm

Alfie

Frelock

Enemies:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 02:05:08 am by Phazer »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16