Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 13  (Read 18504 times)

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 7
« Reply #150 on: May 26, 2009, 03:57:14 pm »

im going to sleep now but update as soon as im back from school,
the school day is only 1 hour so no big deal.
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 8
« Reply #151 on: May 27, 2009, 05:04:23 am »

End of Turn 7, and about i havent updated in a LONG time i give you a roll bonus just to be nice  :P
im also changed 6 from being an catastroph or if you want that ill change it back.

I go to the edge forest and chop down a tree and make a bunch of arrow from it.

[3+2] you chop down the tree in seconds and proceed to make arrows of it, [4+1] you make some really good quality arrows. you then turn around and see two zombies going slowly towards you. [50] arrows recieved

I'll configure my bolts into harpoons for my harpoon gun. Then I check to see what exactly my kris did to Him.
[6] you configure the harpoon gun and work on it all day, you make a Automatic Harpoon gun which can shoot bolts and harpoons. you investigate the naked weird body of hillburra, [6] you look at the damage you did to him and the area around the wound is almost rotten, you hear hillburra making some noises, you check his pulse and feel nothing. youre conclusion is that it makes people to living deads.

overencucumbered
?

And my status says that my staff is still imbued with power, but I used the power to cast the spell so it would be stronger.

I use 1 of my light scrolls to make a sphere of light that follows Frelock and when it detects evil it splits apart a bit and 1 part floats over the evil.

Then I copy my other scroll of light into my spell book.

[4+1] you use the scroll correctly and without problem, it bops up a light sphere which you order to help frelock, [5] you fuse the scroll with the book and you then proceeded to draw little in it because you were bored, and you think that you accidently made a spell (use to discover what)

I look around the town for survivors, not entering any buildings, and staying in the open where I can see the vile undead before they reach me.  I dispell any undead I see.

[3+1] you begin to walk around it the town and look for survivors, [5+1] you suddenly walk up to a crater which you cautiously walk towards, you look over the edge and see an old man using a broom to hit a Zombie with, the zombie doesnt even notice the man. you see alot of zombies walking towards the man, its like 20 of them. [1+1] you try to kill some zombies with youre magic but it failed. youre wolf begins to growl but stays behind you.

[6] the sprained knee is feeling better, enough to stand on it but it need more time to heal.

Statuses

Knightedskull
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hillburra

Relm

Alfie

Frelock

Npc: Tame wolf (name?)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 07:54:19 am by Phazer »
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 27, 2009, 07:41:36 am »

Didn't I drop my crossbow?

I check for my pulse. Then I shall move a distance away, and then see if the zombie obeys my commands by it getting up.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 27, 2009, 07:54:37 am »

you did? anyway i removed it.

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 27, 2009, 10:11:22 am »

I'll shoot some arrows at the zombies. When they enter melee range, I will start hacking them apart with my axe.

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 27, 2009, 11:56:56 am »

I cast the spell, if it turns out to be attack type spell I attack zombies, if it is defensive I cast it on the man in the crater.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 27, 2009, 12:31:10 pm »

I order Fenneth (the wolf) to attack the undead and protect the old man.  I also attempt to help by dispelling zombies around him.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 27, 2009, 04:01:35 pm »

End of turn 8

im in a hurry so it can be some small things i need to fix.

Didn't I drop my crossbow?

I check for my pulse. Then I shall move a distance away, and then see if the zombie obeys my commands by it getting up.
[6] you check for youre pulse and you feel youre regular heart beat. [2] you try to get up the zombie but it hurts too much in youre knee.

I'll shoot some arrows at the zombies. When they enter melee range, I will start hacking them apart with my axe.

[4] you shoot at the zombie with arrows and [6-4] you hit the zombie in the head, and it keep walking towards you. one zombie is close so you try to hit him [5] you do a fierce blow and [3-4] decapitates the zombies head. the corpse lies there lifeless.

zombies are slow so -4 in dodge but theyre kinda many.

I cast the spell, if it turns out to be attack type spell I attack zombies, if it is defensive I cast it on the man in the crater.
you perform the neccesary things to cast the spell and [1] a pink bunny appears which tries to bite you on youre toes. you try to make the bunny attack the zombies but its occupied with youre feet.

I order Fenneth (the wolf) to attack the undead and protect the old man.  I also attempt to help by dispelling zombies around him.

you order Fenneth to attack the zombies [5] and he charges the zombie the old man is trying to hit with his broom. Fenneth bite the zombie [5-4] on the leg and begins to rip it apart. the zombie is looking at Fenneth curiously.

[4] the pain in the knee is almost gone but you need healing magic or rest for a some weeks or whatever it takes to heal a sprained knee.

Statuses

Knightedskull

Hillburra

Relm

Alfie

Frelock

Npc: Fenneth (tame wolf)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 07:47:39 am by Phazer »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 27, 2009, 05:19:05 pm »

Tell Fenneth to keep attacking the Zombies, and heal myself of that sprain.

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 27, 2009, 06:51:26 pm »

Cool a spell of conjure bunny.
I imbue the bunny with light, let the bunny smell the cookie temptingly then throw it, careully, at a zombie.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 07:10:45 am by alfie275 »
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 27, 2009, 07:46:21 pm »

I hack at the zombie, The one that move toward me.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 28, 2009, 03:52:24 am »

frelock its knights pain roll

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 28, 2009, 04:22:55 am »

Well, healing myself is always good practice.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 28, 2009, 07:27:07 am »

I still have the crossbow? I was sure to have dropped it long ago... also I said to command the zombie , it itself, to get up, not me getting it up. but I got a 2 so it doesn't matter.

I command the zombie to get up again, from a distance I'll hide and wait for it to do so.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
Re: The plains of the Dead RTD Turn 10
« Reply #164 on: May 28, 2009, 02:29:50 pm »

End of Turn 9

Tell Fenneth to keep attacking the Zombies, and heal myself of that sprain.
Fenneth rips of the zombies arm and begin to bite the decapicitated arm. the zombie is still looking around clueless.

[4] you encourage Fenneth to continue its attack and heal youre imaginary wound [4] you healed youre wound which were no wound because it was imaginary and therefor you got some experience.

Cool a spell of conjure bunny.
I imbue the bunny with light, let the bunny smell the cookie temptingly then throw it, careully, at a zombie.

[2] you fail in trying to cast light. you draw out youre spiky cookie and then throw it at a zombie [1] you missed the zombie and hit the oldman with youre cookie. it bounced of because the spikes were of chocolate and [3] the bunny has a hard time to decide if youre feet or the cookie tastes the best. Bunny is ''confused''

I hack at the zombie, The one that move toward me.
You hack [3] zombie in the head and the axe gets stuck in its face. there is one zombie left that are moving towards you and will get to you the next round.

I still have the crossbow? I was sure to have dropped it long ago... also I said to command the zombie , it itself, to get up, not me getting it up. but I got a 2 so it doesn't matter.

I command the zombie to get up again, from a distance I'll hide and wait for it to do so.
you move away [6] you do some incredible jumps with one leg to get away from the zombie. you stop after a while and call for the zombie. [4] you get no response but after awhile you say ''Braiins'' to try if it helps and the zombie proceeds to stand up and look around.

Statuses

Knightedskull

Hillburra

Relm

Alfie

Frelock

Npc: Fenneth (tame wolf)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16