Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: (CANCELLED), Zombies!!! A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Story  (Read 17480 times)

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
Re: Zombies!!! A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Story
« Reply #150 on: May 10, 2009, 12:17:24 pm »

It's too late now, but this is the defense we should have used:

"I am new to the wasteland. I am a scared man. I did not murder Sam. All you can accuse me of is assault and theft. I plead guilty to them. This is what happened: I found Sam in a kitchen, groaning and screaming about someone who had attacked him and left him for dead. I had no idea who he was, so I decided to get rid of him before he could give me away to the zombies, who were right behind me. I clubbed him into unconsciousness but did not kill him. I then took his jacket in case I needed it. You have never let me talk. You have never let me explain myself. This is what happened. You may charge me for assault and or theft, but I did not murder Sam Tarlew."
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 10, 2009, 12:22:50 pm »

You're a fucking moron, Squeegy. Not only is beginning a statement with a confession of guilt regarding assault and theft a horrible idea if you want to get the jury's favor, you are describing what is basically manslaughter, if not murder.

Seriously, the zombies are chasing you, so you club this guy unconscious and run? That is the worst defense ever.

Toe, don't use that.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 10, 2009, 12:31:23 pm »

I wouldn't have worked assault and theft in there if WorkerDrone hadn't been raving about it, blame him. And in a fucking zombie apocalypse, it's a fine defense. You're a loner, you do not want to get eaten by the ten zombies chasing after you. There is a man screaming and alerting the zombies. You club him so he shuts up, and run. Maybe in modern times it would be a bad defense, but not right now.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 10, 2009, 12:35:54 pm »

It's a bad defense. You're on trial for killing him. Your defense is basically saying "I killed him, but not directly, you know? So it's okay!"

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2009, 12:40:44 pm »

Except we didn't. We don't even know if she found the remains or if he died.

Besides, it's far too late to use that defense and I stated that at the top if you had been reading instead of raging. We already pled not guilty and gave a different one.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2009, 12:42:30 pm »

Still, it's idiotic. It plainly shows that you're either a total imbecile, or you're trying to get us convicted of murder.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 10, 2009, 12:46:56 pm »

Except, you know, it's not murder and they could not possibly charge us for murder. Jesus fucking Christ mate, it's a game, don't scream at people for doing things they've had no experience in wrongly in a game.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2009, 01:34:41 pm »

I might have been ranting and raving, but Inaluct is just doing what I asked him to do, so if he takes this just a LITTLE seriously, which is pretty much the only thing I asked of him with people trying to get us convicted, its only natural he comes on aggressive.

Don't act like he's a prick when he just wants things absolutely clear.

Scratch that, read the last post. He called you an imbecile.

Yeah, insults are bad.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2009, 01:43:25 pm »

I wouldn't care if he was just refuting me, but he flung insults and acted like I was a total dumbass for not taking any legal training.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 10, 2009, 01:52:03 pm »

I do agree that he shouldn't have acted quite so pretentious, and this is coming from the guy who frequently acts like an egotistical jack ass.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 10, 2009, 02:50:40 pm »

Tell them that you found the bloody knife on someone else after you found sam's dead body, and that you didn't know about this mall up until you had you head caved in earlier

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 10, 2009, 03:14:56 pm »

I find it ironic the Squeegy, who calls people faggots and insults them all the time, is the one who gets upset when someone calls him an imbecile.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 10, 2009, 03:20:20 pm »

I am also a hypocrite. What's it to you? Also, I haven't used faggot in a while I think.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 10, 2009, 03:29:11 pm »

What's it to you?
Well, for one thing, it's one of the reasons that I dislike you, and am currently insulting you.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 10, 2009, 04:00:30 pm »

What's it to you?
Well, for one thing, it's one of the reasons that I dislike you, and am currently insulting you.
Everyone is a hypocrite. i would know.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13