Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: (CANCELLED), Zombies!!! A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Story  (Read 17490 times)

TheToeBighter98

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zombies!!! A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Story
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 10:59:12 pm »

If I remember a ceratin game correctly.. Don't get near the sobbing man! (the game I played, it was a woman, but whatever..)

Try to sneak away.

TURN: 6
AREA: CORRIDOR                         
                                          HEALTH. - Fine                               

___                                             
         iM                                    INV. - Pistol (Equipped)   
                                                       - 1 Full Clip
                                                       - Standard Clothing (Equipped)
        _d____D____l                            - Dirty Small Wooden Bat     
        lB         R     l                             
        lB    I           D                     KEY. - d: Open Door
        l_____D_____l                            - B: Bookcase                           
                          l                            - R: Pile of Rubbish
                                                       - iM: Injured Man

You Sneak Away Stealthily, and Manage to Escape Immediate Notice. Unless you Make Too Much Noise.

Examine pistol. What do we have? 9mm, .45, or something else? Is it silienced? Revolver, automatic?

You Examine your Pistol. Then I Check on Wikipedia. It is a .45, but will Act as any Pistol would.

The Moaning Lessons from Outside.

What do you do?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 11:01:50 pm by TheToeBighter98 »

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 11:03:51 pm »

Examine the bookcases for any secret passageways or similar.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

TheToeBighter98

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 11:17:06 pm »

Examine the bookcases for any secret passageways or similar.

TURN: 7
AREA: CORRIDOR                         
                                          HEALTH. - Fine                               

___                                             
         iM                                    INV. - Pistol (Equipped)   
                                                       - 2 Full Clips/Pistol
                                                       - Standard Clothing (Equipped)
        _d____D____l                            - Dirty Small Wooden Bat     
        lB         R     l                             
      LD I              D                     KEY. - d: Open Door
        lB_____D____l                            - B: Bookcase                           
                          l                            - R: Pile of Rubbish
                                                       - LD: Heavily Locked Door

Examining the Bookcases, (Heads) You Find Several Books on the Bookcases, and a Single Clip of Pistol Ammo. You also Notice that a Bookcase Appears to have been Moved to Cover Something so You Move the Bookcase. It Reveals a Closed Door, with a Large Iron Lock Attached to the Original Door Lock.

(Tails) However, Moving the Bookcase Made a Large Sound. The Injured Man Suddenly Becomes Alert, Raising his Arm. "Help me!" he almost Shouts.

The Moaning Outside Continues, but You have a Feeling that if You don't Act Quick the Injured Man will Draw the Horde to You.

What do you do?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2009, 11:25:58 pm »

Tell him to hush his mouth, and if he does not comply, beat the injured man to death with the bat.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2009, 11:38:41 pm »

Smash his head in quietly.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 12:30:04 am »

Smash his head in quietly.

How the hell do you do that?

Kick the man in the head if he doesn't shut up. Keep kicking him until he's unconsious.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2009, 12:38:04 am »

Beating him to death should be alot quieter than if hes screaming...

Make sure to shove the bat into his mouth first.

By the heavens we are evil...

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2009, 12:47:11 am »

Hell the chapie? While telling him to be quiet. And keeping the pistol in hand, in case popping him becomes necisary.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

TheToeBighter98

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2009, 01:23:26 am »

Tell him to hush his mouth, and if he does not comply, beat the injured man to death with the bat.

TURN: 8
AREA: CORRIDOR/ KITCHEN                       
                                          HEALTH. - Fine                               
                                                      -             
      _______                                             
      l    iM   l                               INV. - Pistol   
      lf    I  Sl                                      - 2 Full Clips/Pistol
      lC      Sl                                      - Standard Clothing (Equipped)
      lC_d___l_D____l                            - D.S. Wooden Bat (Equipped)   
        lB         R     l                             
      LD                D                     KEY. - f: Fridge
        lB_____D____l                            - s: Stove                           
                          l                            - c: Kitchen Counter

You urgently Tell the man to Stop Making Noise, (Tails) but he doesn't Listen. He continues, nearly Shouting "Oh God, please help me! The bastard stabbed me and left me to die!". Deciding that he must be Silenced, you Slip your Handgun into your Pocket and Grip the Dirty Small Wooden Bat Behind You, and Walk into the Room. (Heads) The Injured Man visibly Relaxes and Stops Making Loud Noises as you Enter, and Notices nothing.

You Enter the Kitchen. It is Visibly Dark, the Corridor Light Vaguely Lighting the Kitchen. To your Left is a Fridge and Kitchen Counters, to your Right is a Large Stove. In front of you is the Injured Man who is now Smiling in Relief. His Left Hand Covers a Knife Wound that is slowly Bleeding. In his Right Hand is a Large Pistol, Hanging Limply from his Grasp.

Knowing that you'll have to be Quick, you whip the D.S. Wooden Bat out from Behind You! The Injured Mans Eyes widen in Terror! (Tails) As you Strike at the Injured Man, he Screams and Lifts his Right Arm to protect him. (Tails) You Strike the Injured Mans Right Arm out of the way, prompting another Scream! You Hit him across his Forehead which sends him Slamming to the Kitchen Floor, Silencing him for now. He is still Breathing.

You can now hear a Dull Thudding from the Closed Door which you Came Inside, the Moaning coming from behind the Closed Door! The Closed Door is Sturdy, and Resists the Dull Thudding. However, it would be a Good Idea to Find a way to Fortify the Closed Door.

What do you do?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2009, 01:54:18 am »

Quickly, take his teeth while he's unconscious.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 02:03:13 am »

Search him. I'm hoping for a 50 cal.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2009, 02:28:22 am »

Kill him with the pistol, then rush back to move a book case infront of the door. That should hold the undead for now.

TheToeBighter98

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2009, 03:40:47 am »

Search him. I'm hoping for a 50 cal.

TURN: 9
AREA: CORRIDOR/ KITCHEN                       
                                          HEALTH. - Fine                               
                                                      - Hungry           

_______                               INV. - Pistols: .45,
      l    iM   l                                         L. Revolver 
      lf       Sl                                      - 2 Full Clips/Pistol
      lC      Sl                                      - D.S. Wooden Bat (Equipped)
      lC_d___l_D____l                            - Standard Clothing (Equipped)
        lB          R     l                            - L. Hooded Jacket
      LD           I    BD                             
        l______D____l                     KEY. - f: Fridge
                           l                            - s: Stove                           
                                                       - c: Kitchen Counter
                                                       - BD: Bookcase/Closed Door

You quickly Rifle through the Injured Mans Pockets and Confiscate his Gun which turns out to be a 'Large Revolver' Empty of needed Ammunition. You Find nothing else of use, though he is Wearing a 'Large Hooded Jacket'. You Leave the Injured Man as he is as you leave.

You Enter the Corridor, (Tails) the Thudding Steadily Increasing. Acting Quickly you Drag a Bookcase to the Closed Door, (Heads) and Manage to Press the Bookcase Firmly against the Closed Door. You can still Hear the Hordes Thudding and Moaning, but the Closed Door is now Impossible to Open without Removing the Barricade or Smashing the Closed Door Apart. You have Bought some Time, a Half Hour at the Most.

(You have Five Turns before the Door will be Broken Down and the Horde enters the Corridor. They are too Numerous, so the Only Option is to Flee)

You can Hear the Moaning of the Horde, as well as the Thudding on the Closed Door. Although you have More Pressing Matters, you are currently Feeling Hungry.

What do you do now?

OOC: OK, so now to explain the food/water mechanic. If you don't eat/drink enough, you will reach the Starving/Dehydrated status. This can have negative impacts on your actions which I will determine, might even lead to hallucinating or DEATH.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 06:15:32 am by TheToeBighter98 »

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2009, 04:28:43 am »

Well first order, Its since you dehydrate faster (that is in your mechanics, right?) we search the fridge for water or juice or anything to lower dehydration to drink. And grab a bit of food for later.

We have a kitchen right there, so we might as well grab something beforing leaving. Next turn, we should check both of those doors and see whats behind them to see if there's an exit. If not, than we try our luck at either picking the lock on that door (smashing it?) or breaking it down. We don't have time after next turn to search for anything, so we get what we need now (water and food) and look for an exit.

TheToeBighter98

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2009, 06:14:41 am »

OOC: Hey, you have to choose one action per turn. Not three, unless there really good actions (zombie surfing) to only be used in the most dire circumstances.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13