Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Huge Vietnamese Cavern; Contains Underground River  (Read 2160 times)

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Huge Vietnamese Cavern; Contains Underground River
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2009, 02:34:58 am »

Meh, you can stuff about ∞ wagons into a 9x9 square in one z-level

No, only about 49, actually.  They won't ever stack directly on top of one another. ;)

Javis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 03:19:57 am »

Meh, you can stuff about ∞ wagons into a 9x9 square in one z-level

No, only about 49, actually.  They won't ever stack directly on top of one another. ;)

That's only after they've been sited.  If the job is interrupted by a giant cave swallowman, the unbuilt helicopters could stack on top of eachother in the same tile ;)

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 08:33:17 am »

No, the helicopters move, so they're creatures.  A hoard of them landing on a trade depot pad would fill up the cavern in seconds.

I've seen up to twelve wagons at one depot, none of them flowing overlapping a ring around a 4x3 space.

Code: [Select]
DDDDD.
DWWWW.
DWWWW.
DWWWW.
DDDDD.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

TheDJ17

• Bay Watcher
  • [SWAG]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2009, 08:58:54 am »

So in conclusion the amount of heilicopters that can be in the cave is directly perportional to the amount of trade depots that can fit on the caveren floor.
The spinning =<*Free Form Jazz*>= strikes the Poster in all the senses, ya' dig, utterly blowing the mind!
The Status Quo has been struck down!

Jakkarra

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 09:23:10 am »

So in conclusion the amount of heilicopters that can be in the cave is directly perportional to the amount of trade depots that can fit on the caveren floor.

exactly.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 09:49:42 am »

Uh, no.  I was including the none-central tiles of wagons in that diagram.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember
Pages: 1 [2]