Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: Age of Restoration - Turn 22!  (Read 23656 times)

RPB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://rapidshare.com/files/70864746/scardagger_winter_1059.zip.html
Re: Age of Restoration - Turn 4 is finally here
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2009, 01:03:23 am »

Spoiler: Story (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Crunch (click to show/hide)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2009, 06:54:46 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Glrk'nr yawned as he watched the laborers work, and those who noticed began working harder. There would be a good harvest this year, enough to feed his growing population. He was personally overseeing the expansion of the mushroom farms. Boring though it was, he couldn't afford to allow mistakes this year. He motioned a messenger over towards himself. "Go tell Xungbubuzka and Stozuagun to take the army out west, looking for anything interesting." The messenger nodded and left.

Four goblins drew near, and one approached hesitantly, kneeling on the ground before addressing Glrk'nr.
"Oh Great One, we had an idea for improving your army." Glrk'nr motioned for them to continue. This could ease the boredom slightly; his old whip had broken, and nobody could figure out how to make a replacement that both caused sufficient pain and was durable enough to last a full session. "If we could design a tool to help throw sharpened sticks at our foes, your armies could easily kill many enemies before they even get within striking distance."

Glrk'nr nodded. "Very well, you may use the hall of learning and whatever idle goblins you find to help. Now begone." As they turned and left, he smiled slightly. This day wasn't turning out as bad as he had feared.

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2009, 08:59:43 pm »

Neo-Tyrgani

Zefies

Jericho

Asykon

Zrlv

Kurtan
The past few years have been good to your people, which has only further fueled the determination of those who wish to expand. They are ready for your guidance. Lead them to their destiny!
(Also, please name your leaders.)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 12:49:24 am by Vanigo »

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Age of Restoration - Turn 5
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2009, 12:35:18 am »

... Shit, are the Zrlv the only ones with fewer River Plains than me? Damn it!

KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2009, 06:35:35 am »

Glrk'nr spat on the dead goblin disappointedly, and Glrk'nr began talking to Stozuagun as the crowd of onlookers began to disperse. "I expected Vorsar to actually be able to fight. Why anyone bothers challenging me if they can't fight, I'll probably never know."
"The bows are promising weapons; I want you to oversee their design personally. If those working on them continue to fail, be creative with your punishments. When you see Xungbubuzka, tell him to go looking for anything useful to the east." Glrk'nr motioned over a messenger. "Ensure that the farmers continue their work on farm expansion." The messenger left, and Glrk'nr looked down at the corpse and pulled out a knife. He needed new boots.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 06:48:11 am by Nirur Torir »

RPB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2009, 06:44:42 am »

River plains, no.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2009, 08:03:12 am »

Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2009, 10:07:48 pm »

Even the avatars expire eventually.

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2009, 12:09:36 am »

Neo-Tyrgani

Zefies

Zrlv

Jericho

Asykos

Baneriant
The people of Ragt'ich are restless. Local raiding has been extremely poor in recent years - it seems all the easy marks have either died or fled. The good news is, the lack of recent disasters have allowed the government to become relatively stable, and the people's restless energy could probably be directed to some useful - or profitable - endeavor. Where you lead, they will follow. Or maybe they'll stab you in the back instead.
(Remember, you've only got 9 labor.)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Age of Restoration - Turn 6
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2009, 08:37:42 am »

With Glrk'nr's troops assembled before him at his shrine, along with many other goblins, he started his speech: "The Age of Ash is over. The disasters have ended. Remember back to it, and think. Being goblins, we were turned away by our former enemies, left to die. We have survived, and it is our duty to revive our once great society as we see fit. Had we not been so bent on destroying them, we would have had an easier time surviving."

"The rumors are true; we have found a city of humans. We stand now at the crossroads of our future: Will we go back to our old ways and destroy them, or will we forge a new legacy for goblinkind?" The crowd erupted briefly into voicing their opinions, but were silent once more when Grlk'nr continued.

"I say we show these humans another side of goblins. There will be other, more worthy foes in the future. If we attack them, we could destroy them, yes. If we attack them, what happens if a stronger foe emerges while we are busy with them? No, we must make peace with these humans. Perhaps we could even learn something from them." The crowd began discussing the speech amongst themselves as Grlk'nr left.

--------------- Later that day ---------------

"Stozuagun, you know better than anyone that even if we wanted to, we don't have enough troops to do more then harass them. The troops doubtlessly still want to fight; take Xengbubuzka and go fight the wolves to the south again. Hardly a fun fight, but they should be happier after killing the animals that beat them before -- if they're still even there. If you can capture some wolf pups, all the better. I have a plan" The general nodded discontentedly and left.

Glrk'nr beckoned towards a messenger.
"Bring me the goblins who were in charge of inventing the bows, I have a special task for them." Glrk'nr watched the messenger leave and looked at another messenger. "Nolsumunuklat, I've been watching you, and you seem to share my beliefs towards the humans. Take a few friends and go east. I want you to make contact and learn what you can about the humans." The messenger smiled and left, while Glrk'nr continued trying to figure out how to draw words. Surely the ones who invented bows would be able to help.

RPB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2009, 10:05:07 am »

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2009, 05:35:54 pm »

John looked through the records, meeting minutes, and budgets of the last administration. Much of it looked like scribbles and drawings of women in various kinky outfits and poses, the rest showing a spiral of debt and extortion. He swear, if they weren't already dead, he would have them thrown off a cliff.

As the new leader shifted through the various paperwork (if you can call it that), two set of foot steps could be heard down the hall. Either they are his advisors, or someone decided to knock him off early. Eh. Looking up from the pile of a-waste-of-paper, stood two people, General Jennifer "Call me Jen" Renin, A childhood friend, and Governor Richard Gampo. Richard was also Governer during the last rule as well, but he was out of town when the riots began. John wondered why he was still alive, but a worker is a worker.

Jen glanced at records, and her nose wrinkled "Perverted old men"

"Hey" Richard yelled in his defence

"You are a perverted old man" John agreed. He decided that this was not worth his time, and pushed the rest of the pile into the chute leading to the burner.

"So, as your first year in charge, what are your plans?" asked Jen

"Well" answered John "I was thinking of getting some food to the poeple, most because they would probably die without it.  If there anyone left, I'm sure we can find something form them to do. Agreed?"

Spoiler: Numbers (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 07:28:24 am by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2009, 10:40:38 pm »

Spoiler: Crunch! (click to show/hide)

No RP this turn...
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2009, 01:06:18 am »

Spoiler:  wetbacks (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: story (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  stats/moves (click to show/hide)
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2009, 02:54:12 pm »

Actually, without the Trading technology, you don't collect or use any gold, so you're currently at 0. I'll let you send some pearls along anyway, though.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16