Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Hillburra's RTD!  (Read 8049 times)

hillburra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hillburra's RTD!
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2009, 02:10:02 am »

Re-read it Relm I was crazy busy today and didn't have enough time to finish the turn whe I posted it up. Turn and statuses are now all complete. Suffice to say your turn didn't really affect anything except enlarging the eternal torment of Errol and receiving no skill ups for it.
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2009, 02:21:22 am »

I search through the boxes for sharp pieces of wood/metal, which I stick to my yo-yo. Hopefully this will make it a more deadly weapon. Then I choose any of the two doors and open it and go through it.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2009, 08:05:13 am »

I practice some fighting moves, then leave the room through the same door as Poltifar.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2009, 09:37:35 am »

I mentally search the surroundings for a revolver or pistol. If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But don't forget the sugar.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2009, 10:40:52 am »

I try to learn a healing spell.

hillburra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2009, 11:19:02 pm »

Turn time!
So many 1's for alfie275 :S

alfie275 attempts to use parts from the now defunct fridge to make a bloodtank for his vampire pump to fix its leaking problem (1+0=1) however he just ends up making the pump worse and the tank was made purely of fail thus alfie275 throws it away - all the components used in its construction were ruined and it's now a big pile of mangled garbage. Vampire pump now only holds blood for 1 turn instead of 2. To be clear this means it would only hold blood for the turn after you actually use it to drain someone. So you would have to spen a turn draining someone, then the next turn you would have FULL POWAH! in your box exoskeleton. So far you have drained nobody and have no extra blood power to play with.

Frustrated at your lack of success you drop the wooden spike and go back down the hole and out door (1) 1 (1,2,3 are door 1 and 4,5,6 are door 2). You are standing in a corridor, the walls are the extendable heavy fabric you see in airports to extend the gate out to the plane door, also found in the middle of long, bendy buses (reticulated if you want to be fancy). The corridor stretches for 20m and then ends with another door. It is unlocked. There is nothing in the corridor other than the floor plates and extendy walls.

shoruke drops his moldy cheese on the ground because he isn't very tidy and then draws his transmuting circle around the 4 grapefruit in an attempt to make a magical staff. (1+0=1) The grapefruits disapprove of this and explode showing you delicate, delicate eyes with bitterness and acidity. (3+0=3) Your eyes have received minor chemical burns but it's not permanent. They hurt a lot and you need to squint to see. Your eyes will regen to good as new on a roll of 5 or 6. Until then you are easily blinded (-1 to save rolls on blinding) and cannot do anything involving fine hand eye co-ordination or attention to detail very well (-1 to actions such as lockpicking, searching, magic eye puzzles).

shoruke hugs his rubber duck close and tight for comfort.

Poltifar thinks that a yo-yo isn't very menacing, but everyone knows that nothing menaces as well as spikes. This causes Poltifar to go on a great spike hunt. (4+0=4) Poltifar can find nothing but hay and boxes, in desperation Poltifar attaches hay to the yo-yo and attempts to make spike shapes. It does nothing. The yo-yo is now heavier but it also has a soft hay coating, these balance out to leave the yo-yo's effectiveness as a weapon completely unchanged. The yo-yo is now slightly less cool.

Poltifar then walks towards (4) door 2 and goes through. Poltifar falls into a giant ball pit! There are brightly coloured plastic balls everywhere, what joy! Poltifar cannot feel the floor of the ball pit and hopes beyond hope that nothing is in there with him as movement in the ball pit is clumsy at best. People in the ball pit take -1 to all rolls involving any type of large movement, e.g. attacking, moving, dancing.

Luke_Prowler tries to get his fight on by sparring with a box. (3+0=3) But Luke_Prowler realises that his only weapons are his fists, his taser and his devilish good looks. Boxes hurt to punch, his taser has limited charges and well.... the box was less than impressed by Luke_Prowler's outrageous flirting. Instead Luke_Prowler sits down for a short while and contemplates how good violence is a quick solution to life problems but how at the same time it can bring your clothes in to danger of being scuffed. Or worse, torn.

After this intense and profound think session about the ups and downs of fighting people when in fancy tuxedos Luke_Prowler throws caution to the wind and leaps into the ball pit to have a friendly roll around with Poltifar.

Errol rolls a 5! He exerts will power over his crazy trip demons and ignores their wacked out hallcinations for the whole turn. Go Errol!

Errol starts hunting for guns, a less nice person would make a joke about compensating but the poor bastard has only one eye so I'll leave it be. Errol finds (5+0=5) a glock! He can go poppin' caps down tha hood now. His glock has 12 rounds in the magazine but Errol found no extra ammunition to play with, in reality Errol will most likely only end up using one bullet considering his average roll.

Relm tries to learn a healing spell (3+0=3) but changes her mind because healing is for chumps. She instead learns a spell to change the colour of peoples hair at will. She immediately turns the hair of everyone else an ugly faded puke green colour. So not cool Relm. It is a silent spell so the others can't be sure Relm did it but she's the only one who has nice hair now so they all suspect. They will find you out Relm, you can hide your mischeivious power for only so long. On a side note this skill seems to be utterly useless so it is now an infinite action.

alfie 275 rolls to regen (1-1=0) and instead just gets worse. You right arm is now broken, and you pinky finger has fallen off. No one understands why.
shoruke rolls to regen (3+0=3) but still has a headache.
shoruke rolls to regen (2+0=2) but still has burnt eyes.

Turn end!

Locations:
Cone room - shoruke
Round room - Relm, Errol
Extendy corridor - alfie275
Ball pit - Poltifar, Luke_Prowler

Players:
Luke_Prowler
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

shoruke

Relm

Errol

alfie275

Poltifar
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 11:22:13 pm by hillburra »
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2009, 11:33:46 pm »

I charge up a group heal spell. Because I obviously know about it.

DIE FOURTH WALL DIE!
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

hillburra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2009, 11:54:22 pm »

Shoruke attacks fourth wall, shoruke misses
Fourth wall defends itself, fourth wall crits you for 9k damage.
You die.

Just because your RTD has group heal doesn't mean mine does - even if I stole all your rules and kinda use them.

Luckily for you because you mentioned group heal and in this game if you jerks think anything up I have to somehow facilitate it. The "Group Heal" spell as it exists in Shoruke's RTD now exists in this one - woe betide those who roll a fail to cast it as the fourth wall demands vengeance. Expect internal organs to become external organs on 1's.

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2009, 12:01:24 am »

I change everyone's hair colors back to what they were :-[, and look for a LOT of clothes so i can customized my outfit.

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2009, 01:47:13 am »

I use magic to repair all the parts and attach them.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2009, 07:32:26 am »

I Look for anything cool in the ball pit.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2009, 10:30:34 am »

I modify the gun so that it uses NO AMMUNITION.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2009, 09:49:01 pm »

Are we waiting for someone?  ???

hillburra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2009, 11:55:21 pm »

Poltifar hasn't posted yet

He has a few more hours

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2009, 01:10:29 am »

Ok, my turn: I attempt to learn juggling using the balls around me. I then 'swim' around in the ball pit, looking for an exit other than the one we came in through, also searching for any hidden goodies.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 01:20:40 am by Poltifar »
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5