Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A dwarven joke  (Read 1980 times)

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A dwarven joke
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 08:38:09 pm »

Okay, that was hilarious man.  Nice one.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 12:12:22 am »

This joke has been passed down by dwarven bards for ages.

A kobold, a goblin, and an orc walk into a hotel with their new girlfriends. They each spent the night.

The morning later, their girlfriend's talked to each other.

The kobold's girlfriend said she was unhappy, as her boyfriend stole her love, and fleed quickly when she found out.

The goblin's girlfriend was tramatized, saying that her boyfriend ambushed her in the night. Curse him.

The orc's girlfreind was very happy, claiming her boyfriend seiged nice and early, and it was long and hard.

Kobolds can not speak as they have the [UTTERANCES] tag, therefore the joke is both untrue and unfunny. :P
No one said that the kobold's girlfriend was also a kobold.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 12:23:02 am »

Kobolds can not speak as they have the [UTTERANCES] tag, therefore the joke is both untrue and unfunny. :P
No one said that the kobold's girlfriend was also a kobold.
But that's why it's supposed to be funny. Kobold. Stealing. Get it?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 12:32:06 am »

What we need here are Dwarves, Elves and Humans added to that.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 02:37:02 am »

A dwarf walks out of a bar.

To sleep. Duh.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Kazindir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 06:52:10 am »

;D

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 06:54:15 am »

What? I don't understand... so...

for the Kobold we should just say "Girlfriend occured"?

Awayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Bork!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 07:10:45 am »

How about..."A dwarf walks into an elf....it explodes into gore!"
--There: Indicates location or state of being.
"The ale barrel is over there. There is a dwarf in it."
--Their: Indicates possession.
"Their beer has a dwarf in it. It must taste terrible.
--They're: A contraction of the words "they are".
"They're going to pull the dwarf out of the barrel."

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 08:09:54 am »

I lol'd.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Alfador

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerous Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 12:28:54 pm »

Telefragged!
This is a fox skull helmet. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of fox bone and is encircled with bands of fox leather. This item is haunted by the ghost of Alfador Angrorung the fox.

Jakkarra

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 02:35:46 pm »

"One day, urist mcnoble was walking through the fortress, and he saw three dwarves,

to the first he gave all of his priceless artifact coin collection,

to the second, his Nobles quarters,

and to the third he bequeathed his pet dragon, Fluffles,

All were happy in this land of joy, where noone was drunk, and there were no deaths from unfortunate mining accidents."

just then, urist Mcnoble awoke from his tretcherous nightmare, and demanded a glass bed on a sandless map.

oh, and he had the three dwarves from his dream hammered into biscuits and fed to Fluffles.

he then hammered the poor glassmakers. and mandated a metal window, a stone crossbow, a huge wooden arch made from the finest glumprog, and a bone crown, decorated with Onyx.

subsequently, there were many, many hammerings.

Love, jakkarra

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 04:57:11 pm »

It took me a good bit to think of this, but I think it to be worthy now. Ahem...

One summer evening a Human, an Elf and a Dwarf met on a three-way crossroads. In the center sat a Wizard, who regarded them kindly.

"Friends," he said, looking to each of the beings in turn. "I grow weary of this world, but before I generate a new one I would offer each of you a gift; a wish, of any sort you want!"

The Human stepped up first. "Since you're offering, I would like to be the best Human I can possibly be, so that I might bring my family wealth and honor." The Wizard grinned kindly and with a wave of his hand the Human became a Legendary Trader, so that he might provide for his folk well. "Thank you, kind Wizard!"

Next the Dwarf approached the Wizard. "We are not a sort to ask others for their help," he said gruffly, "but with your aid I could bring the Mountainhomes great fortune. I would like the power to do so." The Wizard nodded, and waved his hand once more. The Dwarf became skilled in many trades, as many Dwarves become. He could forge weapons and craft from stone and bone. He was given an adamantium axe so that he might defend his people in times of war. "Thank ye, Wizard. I drink to you!"

Finally the Elf stepped up, cautiously. "Well then. You've turned the Human into the best of his kind, and the Dwarf into the best of his kind. Would you not make me the best possible thing I could be, as well?" The Wizard nodded and went to wave his hand, but the Dwarf stopped him.

"No wait," he said. "I've got this one, it's the least I could do." The Dwarf took his axe and turned the Elf into a stack of bone bolts.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 07:58:45 pm »

It took me a good bit to think of this, but I think it to be worthy now. Ahem...

One summer evening a Human, an Elf and a Dwarf met on a three-way crossroads. In the center sat a Wizard, who regarded them kindly.

"Friends," he said, looking to each of the beings in turn. "I grow weary of this world, but before I generate a new one I would offer each of you a gift; a wish, of any sort you want!"

The Human stepped up first. "Since you're offering, I would like to be the best Human I can possibly be, so that I might bring my family wealth and honor." The Wizard grinned kindly and with a wave of his hand the Human became a Legendary Trader, so that he might provide for his folk well. "Thank you, kind Wizard!"

Next the Dwarf approached the Wizard. "We are not a sort to ask others for their help," he said gruffly, "but with your aid I could bring the Mountainhomes great fortune. I would like the power to do so." The Wizard nodded, and waved his hand once more. The Dwarf became skilled in many trades, as many Dwarves become. He could forge weapons and craft from stone and bone. He was given an adamantium axe so that he might defend his people in times of war. "Thank ye, Wizard. I drink to you!"

Finally the Elf stepped up, cautiously. "Well then. You've turned the Human into the best of his kind, and the Dwarf into the best of his kind. Would you not make me the best possible thing I could be, as well?" The Wizard nodded and went to wave his hand, but the Dwarf stopped him.

"No wait," he said. "I've got this one, it's the least I could do." The Dwarf took his axe and turned the Elf into a stack of bone bolts.
This one is actualy awesome and funny! :D
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2009, 10:36:20 pm »

This one is actualy awesome and funny! :D

*Bows* I am glad you enjoyed it! :D