Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

There is nothing of worth to add here.

Nothing.
At all.
Seriously.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 105

Author Topic: To venture north, into Hell: Othtar Noloc, world at war  (Read 106713 times)

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
Re: To venture north, into Hell: Othtar Noloc, world at war
« Reply #915 on: July 11, 2009, 06:31:24 pm »

You guys and your problems.

I have problems...other peoples problems.

Wish I wasn't such a nice guy in person and that I was as much of a hardass as I am on the Internet.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: July 11, 2009, 09:02:29 pm »

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: July 12, 2009, 03:56:55 am »

Who here wants to write a journal entry?

Seriously, I have nothing to write for Olon. He just doesn't seem like the type to rush to his journal when he knows there's gonna be a fight soon.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: July 12, 2009, 10:07:17 am »

Thoughts of Kogan

Damn it, Vilien! The cheeky bastard speaks 24/7 now, never lets anyone else, myself included, get their own thoughts and opinions. I'd kill him if I weren't previously engaged with a quest to kill Olon. I wonder what Oldd Truebasements would have to say about this...

By the gods, boy! Do you have to ask me for everything anymore? You're better off praying to Scriffy, god of squirrels! Never met the kid before, and I don't plan on it. What's taking so long on this little venture anyways? I thought I told you to go reclaim Winddimples! I didn't spend all that time and buildup up to that dramatic conclusion just so you can go and ignore it, and another thing, why ain't ye married yet? I'm sure there's dozens upon dozens of dwarf ladies waiting back at the mountainhomes for ye-- wait! I forgot they're all dead! There ye go, Kogan, you've blown the only chance we had to continue the Truebasments line, and possibly dwarves as a whole, I hope you're happy with yourself, now the goblins are gonna rule the world, and it'll all be your fault!... Don't put an ellipse there! I ain't done with ye yet!

*sigh*
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: July 12, 2009, 10:35:45 am »

Holy crap jackrabbit... that really sucks D:..
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: July 12, 2009, 09:24:28 pm »

Well I just got caught up and ... damn I'm sorry man - I don't know what to say.  There are more important things than this thread for sure.

And I don't mean your RTD
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 10:13:23 pm by Christes »

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #921 on: July 12, 2009, 10:00:49 pm »

Sorry Jack...     :'(

Lifes a bitch, and the world is ruled by Armok.  All you can do is drink sewer brew and party at all the dolomite tables you can find, and try to have a good time between now and Ragnarok.   :-\
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: July 13, 2009, 12:51:22 pm »

To look on the bright side, she would probably have just had to suffer more alive.

Besides, im sure she's in heaven now.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: July 13, 2009, 04:24:07 pm »

Woah look at everyone doing the exact opposite of what Jack asked.

That's Dwarves for ya.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: July 13, 2009, 05:56:05 pm »

UPDATE...

IS COMING...

TODAY OR TOMORROW...

PROMISE...

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: July 14, 2009, 12:54:24 pm »

UPDATE...

IS COMING...

TODAY OR TOMORROW...

PROMISE...

O-O
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Zancor Mezoran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: July 14, 2009, 02:19:02 pm »

Wow, that is pretty.....terrible.  It's bad when you hear that people die from cancer every day, but it's worse when it happens to someone you know, and even worse when you can't do anything about it directly.  But you did the right thing, and I thank you for that.
Anyway, I figure that the dwarves are only marginally less wasteful of metal than they are of wood. The moody dwarf's selecting only the best 5% of each bar of metal, and eats the rest to sustain him as he works on the artifact.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: July 14, 2009, 08:42:36 pm »

Woah look at everyone doing the exact opposite of what Jack asked.

That's Dwarves for ya.

There's being Dwarvish and there's being disrespectful. Seriously guys, he's cool with it, and unless he says otherwise I think the most saying sorry would do at this point is bring the pain back.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: July 15, 2009, 05:50:12 am »

Because I'm an enormous twat, this is all I got. At least you can journal now, yay.

Nazushfikuk

Entering the city, the dwarves were greeted with activity, sound, and smells they had never experienced before. The place was chaos, bustling even now, so soon after the siege. Perhaps it hadn’t stopped at all. They were immediately assaulted on all sides by offers from vendors.
“Would you like this new”
“Freeeeesh fiiish! Geeeeet your freeeeeesh”
“Ah, you sir, you look like a respectable”
“Would you like these platform shoes? Very nice, very UGH”
Workerdrone had punched the man unconscious.
“Olon, Godsdammit,” sighed Barbarossa. “I suppose we need to find a place to stay…”
It was not, it turned out, too difficult. In a mercenary dependant continent like Othtar Noloc, in one of the largest cities in the land, there was no shortage of room for mercenaries. They settled for a large rectangular building, which incorporated both a large stable, an inn and mass housing for mercenary groups. The company hired out the rooms they needed and retired to the large tavern built into the complex. Workerdrone had ‘acquired’ some money, presumably from looting, and the dwarves entertained themselves by trying to get drunk from the pathetic human alcohol and singing about gold, whilst Bjorn and Walter just got drunk. Afterwards, they each retired to their rooms. When he was sure no one was still in the corridor, Tamunshin, who had a room all to himself, left, quietly.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: July 15, 2009, 06:04:07 am »

Bomrek, sitting on the roof, noticed Tamunshin's departure. Better see what he's up to. It's probably to do with that crystal. He thought.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 105