Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

There is nothing of worth to add here.

Nothing.
At all.
Seriously.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 105

Author Topic: To venture north, into Hell: Othtar Noloc, world at war  (Read 106655 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: To venture north, into Hell: The plight of Eli Eremo
« Reply #720 on: June 13, 2009, 09:37:03 pm »

I have to agree Olon went down to easy. Jackrabbit, an update earlier a bolt just bounced right off that plate.

How the fuck can you explain a bolt going right through steel plate, and at the very next update of all things.

It didn't go right through, it hit it at an angle. And then it went right through. And would you rather I didn't write that and you didn't end up breaking out of Valhalla itself?

ousire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: June 13, 2009, 10:35:41 pm »

i think it was worth it for him to die. after all, not many people say that they are so badass that they beat their way out of death itself

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: June 13, 2009, 11:31:52 pm »

This is true.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: June 14, 2009, 12:11:01 am »

Just to burst your bubble a tad, even badasses like WD and Oldbeard wouldn't make it out without unseen help. Foreshadowing FTW!

Even better news, theres a possibility that I have contracted H1N1 and so I have nothing to do until Thursday except update this! Yay!   

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: June 14, 2009, 12:12:43 am »

Nope. Bubble bursting repelled, Olon would have busted the fuck out anyway. He's just more bad ass then you give him credit for.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: June 14, 2009, 12:20:17 am »

Oldbeard would probably have ended up being thrown out anyway. He'd complain to everyone and their dog, insult the food, insult the people, refuse to fight due to everyone here being too young to know how to do it properly, and so forth.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 09:26:13 am by TheNewerMartianEmperor »
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: June 14, 2009, 09:16:21 am »

Just to burst your bubble a tad, even badasses like WD and Oldbeard wouldn't make it out without unseen help. Foreshadowing FTW!

Even better news, theres a possibility that I have contracted H1N1 and so I have nothing to do until Thursday except update this! Yay!   

Yay!...?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Limul Thak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: June 14, 2009, 09:32:29 am »

Ah, H1N1. I remember when my whole family (and community) thought I had contracted it from a relative returning home from Mexico. I was avoided a lot, and I got over it in about two days. If it WAS swine flu, then it was  pretty lame compared to other flus I've gotten. 8)
This game is so strange.
The horses have TEEN ANGST.

Limul Thak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: June 14, 2009, 01:20:40 pm »

The crystal of lichdom had not only taken the mind of Tamunshin. It had, from the start, corrupted the very recesses of Limul Thak's subconscious, an area only known by Navi until then. This had happened mere moments after Limul first saw the crystal, and it was growing. Ever... growing...

It was gaining more of Limul's memories every second... unearthing secrets that should remain unknown... revealing painful episodes not meant to be relived... and of course fabricating a few particularly painful times to further unseat Limul from his own consciousness. Once he had been debased a sufficient amount...

Well, Navi had known from the beginning. He had been striving for the removal of this blight for days, and had even primed the subconscious in case of this kind of involuntary colonization. But what could a dead elf do in a war of thoughts against one of the oldest beings known to this universe... and one of the oldest in all of the multiverse as well?

Just a bit of fleshing out... I can't do much right now, seeing as there's a battle going on, now can I? ;)
This game is so strange.

GruffyBears

• Bay Watcher
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • Creature Club Podcast
« Reply #729 on: June 15, 2009, 03:24:17 pm »

I think we're all forgeting THERE'S A FUCKING ARMY OVER THERE. THAT WAS ONE SQUAD! I suggest we go inside and lock the door. Unless they have trolls.
I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
- T.S Eliot

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: June 15, 2009, 04:58:49 pm »

Barbarossa grinned, then took out his pistol-bow and shot the man, point blank.... He turned around. Straight into an enemy blade.

@jackrabbit: This part kinda threw me off. FOR A LOOP!

That avatar looks neat. I like the "artistic liberty" taken with Navi, though I'm wondering why my beard has a face of its own. :P

Well, its actually YOUR mouth, and the eyes are from a goblin. I think Limul's a trickster, and therefore has two faces. savvy?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: June 15, 2009, 07:38:58 pm »

Barbarossa grinned, then took out his pistol-bow and shot the man, point blank.... He turned around. Straight into an enemy blade.

@jackrabbit: This part kinda threw me off. FOR A LOOP!

That avatar looks neat. I like the "artistic liberty" taken with Navi, though I'm wondering why my beard has a face of its own. :P

Well, its actually YOUR mouth, and the eyes are from a goblin. I think Limul's a trickster, and therefore has two faces. savvy?

Holy shit damn piss. Did I really not see that?

Limul Thak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 15, 2009, 08:17:50 pm »

Sacred feces forsaken urea. I guess that you did. :P
This game is so strange.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: June 15, 2009, 08:47:22 pm »

Well, It's fi-Urine Goddamn bollocks-xed.

Limul Thak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: June 16, 2009, 11:46:56 am »

Well, It's fi-Urine Goddamn bollocks-xed.
;D
This game is so strange.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 105