Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

There is nothing of worth to add here.

Nothing.
At all.
Seriously.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 105

Author Topic: To venture north, into Hell: Othtar Noloc, world at war  (Read 106637 times)

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
Re: To venture north, into Hell: The plight of Eli Eremo
« Reply #675 on: June 12, 2009, 07:57:05 am »

Only if those two dingbats look like they're actually going to kill each other.

Edit: He will also yell and jeer at them while eating some of that new-fangled "popped corn".

I see what you mean when you said that Oldbeard was you're favorite character to work with Jackrabbit.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: June 12, 2009, 08:00:24 am »

Only if those two dingbats look like they're actually going to kill each other.

Edit: He will also yell and jeer at them while eating some of that new-fangled "popped corn".

I see what you mean when you said that Oldbeard was you're favorite character to work with Jackrabbit.

Ah yes, I'll never tire of his stereotypically social commentary, interlaced with blowing shit up.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: June 12, 2009, 09:26:04 am »

I'm really liking this thread. It's official: when this is over, and by some chance Jackrabbit makes another story, Oldbeard must play a part. He will become the newest mascot of Bay 12 if it kills... everything else! Oldbeard can't die. He's too old to die.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: June 12, 2009, 09:29:34 am »

I estimate that his damblock goes up by one for every millennium he lives. That's what makes him so hard to kill. Or maybe it's something else, I don't know.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: June 12, 2009, 09:33:28 am »

I like to imagine that he's a victim of the Rome: Total War aging glitch, about a dozen times over.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: June 12, 2009, 09:36:45 am »

What is that?
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: June 12, 2009, 11:52:38 am »

In Rome: Total War, if your generals get to be a certain age (around 110 I think) their age actually resets, to age 0, and they start aging up again. I've never heard of the glitch working on the same character twice, but I assume it is possible.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: June 12, 2009, 12:00:52 pm »

Nah, he's just getting older and older and older, without end.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: June 12, 2009, 08:44:42 pm »

I blame drugs.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: June 12, 2009, 09:02:33 pm »

I blame Jackrabbit, for updating his RTD instead of this.

WE MISS YOUUUU!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: June 12, 2009, 09:10:31 pm »

Hold yer horses lad, hold yer horses.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: June 12, 2009, 09:34:12 pm »

When is the update coming?
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: June 12, 2009, 09:38:26 pm »

Before the end of the day (Aussie time)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: June 12, 2009, 09:57:58 pm »

Ok.

Can you think of any explanation as to why ASCiiDraw looks like this for me, other than that I'm using Linux and Wine?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 10:05:52 pm by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Limul Thak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: June 12, 2009, 10:43:00 pm »

Events of the Initial Siege
As recorded by Limul Thak after the fact

I was sneaking down to Tamunshin's room, as that was where the crystal was last seen. I looked through the door a crack, just to be safe, to see the crystal attacking Tamunshin. Yeah, ATTACKING.

"It appeared like a psychological takeover; the crystal assumed the position of Tamunshin's consciousness and used that to influence what Tamunshin thought was happening in his mind or on another plane."
"Right."
"So, we left. That amount of magical energy at once from such an elder race would have incinerated you before you could touch it."
"I appreciated the warning, by the way."
"Of course."

Anyways, I snuck out to the parapets to catch a breath after that sight and immediately after I surfaced, I felt a bolt in my shoulder. Thanks to the mead, I didn't really care or feel more pain than I could bear. Also, Navi had some magic in store for that.

"I sealed the wound after ejecting the projectile; I think you still have it."
"In my pocket right now, next to you."
"Yes. Then, I connected the torn ligaments and muscles, including the heart."
"Wait, my HEART was in that mess?"
"Yes, but I handled it."
"Again, appreciated."

I think Navi's become indispensable at this point... anyways, I looked down, shouted out some dwarfish curses (thankfully, Navi doesn't know the dwarfish for "sonnovanelf"), and ran in after taking stock of the enemy. They weren't too strong; it looked like some ragged old mercenaries. I returned to my room and got my axe, and resolved to finally use Navi in combat. Dun-dun-DUNH.

~LT

I need to bust out the magic at some point, and this seems like a good time! 8)
This game is so strange.
The horses have TEEN ANGST.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 105