Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

There is nothing of worth to add here.

Nothing.
At all.
Seriously.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 105

Author Topic: To venture north, into Hell: Othtar Noloc, world at war  (Read 106596 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: To venture north, into Hell: The plight of Eli Eremo
« Reply #615 on: June 08, 2009, 07:40:39 pm »

If there's a way of resurrection, I guess Kogan can. But if he does I DEMAND he sees WorkerDrone's death immediately beforehand, so he can die knowing he outlasted him.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 08, 2009, 07:49:36 pm »

I'll volunteer to die, but only if we win the war beforehand. The ENTIRE war. No more demons, capiche?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Limul Thak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: June 08, 2009, 08:30:40 pm »

I think I could die, but Navi's and mine story would end too soon if that happened. That would irk me for months after. :-\

By the way, how solid is your plotline? Is there any "wiggle room" for my own story (for instance, could I get that crystal, or is that not okay?). It would be a lot easier for me to write the more recent journals and events and be creative if I knew the plot could handle it. :)
This game is so strange.
The horses have TEEN ANGST.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 08, 2009, 09:29:04 pm »

I'm quite happy to die, jsut give it a little bit until I finish up some backstory (I'll hint it to you when I think its done).

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 08, 2009, 09:48:44 pm »

Yeah, like the others, the reason I'd prefer not to have Kogan die (though I'll allow it, if the story absolutely demands it) is because Oldd's journal will have some very important revelations relating to the ghost of Oldd's statement that Kogan will reclaim Winddimples.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 08, 2009, 10:04:21 pm »

I think I could die, but Navi's and mine story would end too soon if that happened. That would irk me for months after. :-\

By the way, how solid is your plotline? Is there any "wiggle room" for my own story (for instance, could I get that crystal, or is that not okay?). It would be a lot easier for me to write the more recent journals and events and be creative if I knew the plot could handle it. :)

Plenty of room. I'll keep you posted. The crystal is not yours, yet.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 09, 2009, 12:44:39 am »

If there's a way of resurrection, I guess Kogan can. But if he does I DEMAND he sees WorkerDrone's death immediately beforehand, so he can die knowing he outlasted him.

WorkerDrone is a veteran of several campaigns in which he was the craziest Goretrooper in the whole of a Dwarven army for Several hundred years. He's fought with several legendary men, far greater then himself, and certainly greater then Kogan, and some of them died while he lived.

If anything, this is simply another campaign in which the young die fighting and the mad hound bites the hand that carries the blade. He isn't dying until he kills you first. For whatever reason it may be.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 12:04:07 am by WorkerDrone »

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 09, 2009, 12:52:45 am »

Oldbeard hasn't died in the who-knows-how-many years he's been around and he ain't gonna die now.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

ousire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 09, 2009, 01:05:55 am »

i honestly think the only way oldbeard could die now is if, in his mad tinkerings, makes a weapon made of such pure win and awsome that it gives him a heartattack and he dies  :P

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: June 09, 2009, 01:32:18 am »

Bomrek is too determined, tough and artifact axe protected to die.

Incidentally, the aforementioned weapon is named KoshLibash "SlaughterAxe". It's creator wasn't especially imaginative.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 01:37:06 am by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 09, 2009, 03:48:04 am »

meh my characters has really done anything useful.

get what he's working on to explode or something
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: June 09, 2009, 06:27:48 am »

WorkerDrone is a veteran of several campaigns in which he was the craziest Goretrooper in the whole of a Dwarven army for Several hundred years. He's fought with several legendary men, far greater then himself, and certainly greater then Kogan, and some of them died while he lived.

If anything, this is simply another campaign in which the young die fighting and the mad hound bites the hand that carries the blade. He isn't dieing until he kills you first. For whatever reason it may be.

This is DWARF FORTRESS. No matter how good your opponent is, they can be overcome by sheer tenacity, and/or liberal application of magma!

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 09, 2009, 07:35:16 am »

This is DWARF FORTRESS. No matter how good your opponent is, they can be overcome by sheer tenacity, and/or liberal application of magma!

or just deleting RAWs

GruffyBears

• Bay Watcher
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • Creature Club Podcast
« Reply #628 on: June 09, 2009, 08:22:53 am »

or just deleting RAWs

Or random chance.

The spinning basalt pebble strikes the dragon in the head!
It is crushed, an unrecognizable mess!
I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
- T.S Eliot

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 09, 2009, 08:56:21 am »

or just deleting RAWs

Or random chance.

The spinning basalt pebble strikes the dragon in the head!
It is crushed, an unrecognizable mess!

luck does help a lot
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 105