Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

There is nothing of worth to add here.

Nothing.
At all.
Seriously.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 105

Author Topic: To venture north, into Hell: Othtar Noloc, world at war  (Read 106418 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're in. You wont be in the next update, I already wrote it.

Vilien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The anticipation is palpable.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've got artist block. Expect an update before the end of the weekend

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile

Hey, Epic story man. Can I join in?
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sure, do you have a preference?

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile

Yea, a wrasseler named Labs who likes fishing and who loves birds.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Vilien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yea, a wrasseler named Labs who likes fishing and who loves birds.
You mean "a wrasseler named Labs who lame lame lame lame lame lame". I propose an alternative:

Yea, a wrasseler named Labs who BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Flashzom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good read! I especially enjoy the ASCII pictures. Not to mention your writing style is direct and really develops on the characters.
(Also, the old codger makes me chuckle.)
If it can be accommodated, I'd like to be in this as well. And to spare the awkward lapse in time where I ask permission, and then you say "Sure buddy, hop on the story train!" and I go "Gee thanks pal! etc." I'll propose my character, and if you have too much on your hands, then to Armok my pitiful dwarf goes, and I'll just kill him off in a fortress of my own. :)
Name: Forrest BeardTree
As a baby, Forrest was captured by goblins after his parents were brutally slaughtered in a bustling fortress in the mountains. They jovially removed one of the baby's eyes, and were planning on taking out the other and putting him in a cage with a starving dog before a random elven patrol took out the now dwindling goblin party. They took the dwarf into their pansy forest retreat and gave him a "proper" (forgive me Armok) elven name and raised him with... elven ideals. However, now he is an unparalleled marksdwarf...or markselwarf. Whichever you chose.
And as the fires licked and roared over his skin, Urist realized that the hustle and bustle of being on fire really tired him out.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, I love's me some interesting back story. Your in, but don't expect an update for a few days, I got jumped by studies (they were hiding in the bushes, I swear)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 04:46:42 pm by Jackrabbit »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

I'd like a Dwarf to add in as soon as possible!

Name:Kogan Truebasements
Profession:Axelord
Personality:Determined, loves history, tactical genius
Backstory:Kogan is the last heir to the Truebasements fortune, lost centuries ago in the prehistorical mountainhome of Winddimples. His ancestor, Kol Truebasement, decided when the place was besieged by an army of goblins to hide all the wealth inside a chamber in the mountainhome, and only one of his lineage could reach it. When Kogan set out on his quest at the age of 13 to find Winddimples, he discovered it, but goblins had taken his fortune using the blood of his deceased sister. He vowed to avenge this misdeed against his kin, and his only remaining goal in life is to lead an army against the goblins, as his ancestor had. Only this time, the Dwarfs would cheer in victory, rather than weep in defeat.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Vilien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Too much backstory, not enough rudeness. This is my take on that character.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Indeed, having written the next update, I'm slowly working through the pics when I get the time. Also, Vilien, you have a rude dude, to the best of my ability.

Kogans a good name. You're in. Yay for backstory! Just to keep people interested, a rude dude snippet

Vilien knocked him over in a fit of rage and stabbed downwards with his sword
“Take this, you disgusting son of bitch” the point caught the goblin in the forehead, piercing it through. He took out his sword and screamed incomprehensively at the goblins in the room, which appeared to be a barracks. What the goblins could make out through his howls was enough to turn their blood to ice.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow, this is epic. I would never have the motivation to do something like this.

If I may, I'd like to request one.

Tamunshin, Swordmaster.
Once a decorated soldier in the king's military, Tamunshin vanished approximately 5 years ago. Once the news of the demon war came out he seemingly reappeared to sign up for the fight. When asked of his whereabouts over the last few years he simple says 'all will be revealed in time'. He is very withdrawn and quiet but once in battle he often goes beserk, carving up his foes with his legendary sword. Noone has seen his eyes since his return but some people say they are pure red.

raptor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

id like a dwarf
Name Raptor
profession Swordmaster/medic
personality cold determined precise

Suffer Not The Heretic To Live.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ack! So many people! I'll make a list, you're all going in, one or two at a time. It's cool that you've given me awesome backstories, it helps a lot

EDIT: also, I'm not going to go out of my way to make people recognizable in the pics anymore. It's better if I leave it up to you to decide who your guy is and the story should make it pretty clear anyway. This ok?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 02:32:13 am by Jackrabbit »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 105