Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

There is nothing of worth to add here.

Nothing.
At all.
Seriously.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 105

Author Topic: To venture north, into Hell: Othtar Noloc, world at war  (Read 106427 times)

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile

Also the lack of fortifications in the goblins fort makes no sense.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

• Bay Watcher
  • Dammit John.
    • View Profile

I'd like too have the soapmaker, who after finding a dead goblin with a spear, he takes the spear and starts too feel bad for his fellow Dwarfs, and charges into battle just after they killed all the goblins.

Lear

• Bay Watcher
  • IRO-Bot will never die.
    • View Profile
    • the-crowing-is-near on deviantArt.

Great story so far!

Where might I acquire this ASCII draw program?
Those were the days, The End Complete.
deviantART - My artworks, let me show you them!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought there was fortification where the marksgoblins are patroling? did that not show up for you?

Vilien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I saw it.

There had better be some rude dudery in the next story.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile

I thought there was fortification where the marksgoblins are patroling? did that not show up for you?

I was talking about the area around the tower, sorry if I did not make that clear.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah yes, I'm kind of embarrassed about that updates pictures. The place is recently built and made of wood and I made neither of those things clear (except the wood one but it doesn't look like wood in the pictures)

Sir_Geo

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

It's still a great read
*pat, pat*
 :D
The logistical problems dealing with a private space colony are at least as bad as dealing with the zombies.

http://mkv25.net/dfma/map-5403-fortressdipped
Fortressdipped, my ice castle.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm fine with my writing, just the pictures aren't as in depth for this senario as I would have liked. Oh well, better luck next time I guess

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design

I like the idea of using ascii draw.  You can tell any and all tales, flashbacks, flashforwards, dreams, nightmares, and visions....thats cool.
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I saw it.

There had better be some rude dudery in the next story.

Ho yes! (see? ho! Just keeping in practice)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, problem. When I save my pictures, they save into the C/ drive, not the ascii folder. This only happens when I save over old work, which I have to do to prevent doing it all again. Anyone know what to do? I can still work, its jut more annoying

Vilien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have no idea. Are you using Vista?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No. Its not actually a problem, more of an annoyance, one I've found a way around. I've written the story (quote and vilien are in, one suicidally rave, the other rude)

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile

I'll take a swordsdwarf

Name: Humaan
Profession: Self-Proclaimed Swordmaster
Personality: Believes that melee is the only honorable thing to do in war. He dislikes all alcohol(I know, a surpirse for a dwarf). Wants to lead an major victory againest goblins.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 105