Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Icepower the new kingdom (is dead)  (Read 656 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Icepower the new kingdom (is dead)
« on: April 24, 2009, 06:54:46 pm »

Journal of Vagush Ushillibash,newly made prince of Ice power
My people have wandered the cold lands, battled for a false hope, and died for a king that didn't exist. Every prince before me had a mansion to rule, and i have nothing. I have sold my armor and weapons and bought supplies and a wagon ,as well as hired a stouthearted crew. We drove to a place near the very ends of the world to create a capital by the frozen sweat of our back and the life-blood that runs in our veins. Or create a tomb for our doomed race. We rode through thick forests and finally we reached the place given to us... it seems okay. Maybe the god of ice that doomed our race is going to bring it back.

((The dwarven race on this planet only had one dark grey colored fortress left.The temperature on this land ranges from -50 to 0 degrees.The dwarves are Nordic blond, tall for a dwarf, use axes alot and they worship a ice god.This is a standard fortress game except we kill the queen/king. ))
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 07:36:08 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Icepower the new kingdom
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 09:35:52 pm »

Cool, but please.... Remember that there are supposed to be spaces after commas and periods! please!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 11:14:11 pm »

((The first seven are not claimable))

Journal of Vagush Ushillibash, prince of Ice power. 1st year of the new capital

2nd granite.1st year
We started mining down, searching for the cave river that would water,feed,and cloth our people.But the miner keeps running scared at the sound of the snakemen hissing and scracthing against the wall, even when I go down there and keep reassuring him.

6th granite.1st year
Finaly we hit the cave rive.after four days of freaking coaxing that idoit he finnaly mined down far enough.Started mining out the food stockpile.Ordered a idoit to wal up the enterence to the river. But the idoit ran away. Stouthearted dwarves my muscox.

20th granite.1st year
Ordered the construction of a meeting hall. Also ordered construction of more stockpiles. The river creatures are qeuit. Was expecting that they would be ferocius according to Elder's lore.

23rd granite.1st year.
strarted filling the food stockpile.

5th slate.
THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG!!! I wish i brought a very pointy thing that i could threaten people with...oh wait i DID!! AND THEY STILL ARENT DOING IT FAST.

25th slate

i ordered a new enterence built.I hate these dwarves, i really do...

3rd felsite.

I hate my life... im abadoning this place due to too much cursed dwarven stupidity.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Time Kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • Evil Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 12:48:03 am »

*Applauds*

Was wondering why in my fort i had a preponderance of fast, useful, and smart dwarves.  Guess i got yours.