Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: RTD Rookie Deathmatch II - Delayed turn 10 was delayed.  (Read 15728 times)

Lear

• Bay Watcher
  • IRO-Bot will never die.
    • View Profile
    • the-crowing-is-near on deviantArt.
Re: RTD Rooky Doommatch II - Turn 7. I forgot something.
« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2009, 09:14:53 pm »

What about the giant lemon with the rocket launcher? ATTACK RANDOMLY!!
Those were the days, The End Complete.
deviantART - My artworks, let me show you them!

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 11, 2009, 09:21:24 pm »

I lunge at limp-arm guy and try to surgically remove it so that the wound doesn't bleed.

I then challenge the closest fella to a duel with my new glov--hand.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 11, 2009, 11:15:19 pm »

I was sure a big blunt object could hurt someone badly, in any case, time to hack R1cks upperbody with my sword.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 12, 2009, 09:32:18 am »

Kill Inaluct.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Getheli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 13, 2009, 12:49:51 am »

Flaming soapmakers attempt to collect all items on the ground and store them in a pile in the center of the arena.

They also light the items on fire as they do it.
Those are brave men over there. Lets go kill them.<BR>~Tyrion Lannister

Getheli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2009, 12:28:34 pm »

Why is it every time I post I kill it? I give up.
Those are brave men over there. Lets go kill them.<BR>~Tyrion Lannister

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2009, 01:37:00 pm »

The bakery must have burned down =[

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2009, 06:49:27 pm »

I try to modify my stone skin to be just as hard and durable, but more flexible. The -2 dodge in my status page is annoying.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2009, 06:57:16 pm »

Sorry for the delays. I'll try to get a turn up tomorrow, and more regularly after that.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 8. Nobody commented on the lack of 'e' in the descriptions last turn save for proper nouns, so some random guy in the crowd is now eating cookies. In honor of a new turn, the dice decided to cooperate.

Inaluct – | Inaluct picks up the chainmail, and manages to quickly equip it.

Frey – | Frey pokes as many of Pacho's pressure points as he can remember. | He remembers most of them, and after a flurry of pokings, | Pacho is on the ground, weeping. Frey has finally sorted out his martial arts knowledge, | and manages to devise a few more tricks (+2 xp). Martial arts level up!

Pacho – | Pacho charges Shoruke! | He viciously claws at Shoruke's damaged arm, | but the stony arm is too strong for fingernails, | causing one of Pacho's nails to break. Some guy in the audience, who's rapidly eating a sack of cookies, laughs.

Knightedskull – | Knightedskull slices towards R1ck with his sword, | | but the weak grazing blow doesn't succeed in anything. | Knightedskull nearly knocked himself off balance, but he manages to remain standing by flailing wildly around into embarrassing positions. A strange man in the audience with a nearly empty sack of cookies laughs, and Knightedskull feels hurt by the laughter.

Errol – | Errol stylishly attacks Inaluct with his sword. After a few feints, Errol goes for the kill, | | striking through the armor and causing severe bleeding. Errol strikes a cool pose.

Shoruke – | Shoruke gets the idea that if his skin was thinner, it would be more flexible. It might have worked, but he stutters some magic words, | and now he has no skin. Ouch!

R1ck the Barbarian – | Barbarian kill puny fluffy wambler! Ow! Fluffy wambler bite hard! Barbarian run from scary monster! (Barbarian get beat up by mirage. Fortunately, mirages don't hurt.)

Crowd – | The crowd creates a stonefall trap in the middle of the arena. It would take a truly stupid person to trigger it. The fat guy looks sadly at his empty sack that once held magic cookies, and it is suddenly full again. He is probably overjoyed, but it's hard to tell since he is too busy eating cookies to say he's overjoyed.

Statuses:
Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPC Allies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inaluct (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: R1ck the Barbarian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Knightedskull (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frey (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Pacho (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items on ground (click to show/hide)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Errol, you're a tremendous faggot for using phrases like "slashy fun." An annoying, mouthbreathing, immature asshole.

I just thought that you should know that.

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I remind myself of frey's face when I pushed out a back plug (aka poop) onto him and get over my fears.  All while running towards that fatso in the crowd with the purpose of letting his fat loose (through cuts in his belly) and take his bag of cookies!

If this takes multiple turns then this is what I'll be doing in the next few turns =P

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

After expertly dodging Pacho's attack (or not, as the case may be), I gouge out his eyes.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll turn this embarrassment into anger! And then proceed to hack at R1cks manhood.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

I take offense to that last one. Plus, insulting opponents after losing is pretty much a no-go in my book.

Anyway, since he's still alive, I will imbue my rapier with his soul.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 09:44:41 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12