Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: RTD Rookie Deathmatch II - Delayed turn 10 was delayed.  (Read 15745 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: RTD Rookie Deathmatch II - Turn 5. Carp scare me.
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2009, 08:10:48 pm »

Ah. Right. Got it.

*Formal withdrawal of sarcasm*
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2009, 08:44:31 pm »

I claw at shoruke with my dirty dirty nails.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2009, 01:48:44 am »

The giant lemon fires rockets at the combatants.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2009, 02:40:42 am »

I stop Inaluct by stabbing him.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Getheli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2009, 09:10:36 am »

The crowd decides to start building a giant statue just outside the arena to animate into a giant wrecking machine of ultimate slaughter.
Those are brave men over there. Lets go kill them.<BR>~Tyrion Lannister

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2009, 09:40:03 am »

I've got a -2 to any action.  Can you blame me for doing something mildly safe?
Actually, you only get that -1 for martial arts actions. It mostly just cancels out your +1 skill bonus. After it runs out, there's a 50% chance of you gaining 1-3 extra martial arts xp.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2009, 09:48:06 am »

The crowd decides to start building a giant statue just outside the arena to animate into a giant wrecking machine of ultimate slaughter.
This

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 6. I was going to get a turn up yesterday, but I accidentally clicked a link to TV Tropes. Oops.

Oh, and -1 penalty to everyone who didn’t follow my instructions at the top of the previous turn.
Quote from: Nirur Torir
Since nobody reads the text up here, any action involving the letter ‘e’ automatically gets a -1, because I’m cruel. Proper names with an ‘e’ are still allowed, but that’s it.

Org| Org makes a feeble attempt at creating a ball of fire. | He succeeds, but forgets to create mystic energies holding the ball together, and is sprayed by liquid flame for his trouble.

Shoruke| Shoruke orders the golem to attack Org. It runs up to Org, and | lands a glancing blow with its fist. | The already badly weakened Org can’t cope with the pain, and in his final moments vows for revenge against the small rocky creature that killed him.
| Shoruke casts Incendiary Blast at Inaluct. | | He rolls out of the way, avoiding the small explosion. | Shoruke slightly overstrains himself, and has a mild headache.
| Shoruke does some stretches to gain more flexibility. | He trips and falls on his right forearm, breaking both the bone and skin. The arm is only still attached by the muscles and blood vessels, ouch.

Inaluct| Inaluct conjures up a Divum Incendia spell, and aims it towards Errol. | The spell misses completely, instead hitting a random member of the audience. The guards contemplate shooting Inaluct, but then decide that the idiot who wouldn’t put down the umbrella deserved it. Lightning Magic level up! (The lightning spell will level up moments before it is next cast.)

Quote from: R1ck
I command my imp to find my original cut off hand, informing him that attaching the hand back on is humongously contrary to sprouting a dissimilar hand.

I swing my ax quicklyer than is thought possible at Knightedskull. I doubt the thoughts!
Nice try. ‘D’ for effort. Fortunately for you, this is being written in the USA, where a ‘D’ is considered a passing grade. You get: One sympathy point.
R1ck the Barbarian| R1ck orders his imp to find his hand, which had burst into flames earlier. The imp bursts into flames and vanishes.
| R1ck then swings his axe at Knightedskull as hard as he possibly can (+1 damage and accuracy, 50% chance to cause bleeding). | The axe is so fast that the target has virtually no time to react, |. The blade goes so fast that it causes only negligible tissue damage, yet Knightedskull starts to bleed.

Frey| Frey tries to clean himself, but he only succeeds in spreading the probably disease-laden filth around. | In confronting it head-on though, he is no longer cripplingly revolted by it.

Pacho| Pacho approaches Frey, and | delivers a well-aimed claw strike to Frey. | Frey is only mildly scratched, and he scoffs at Pacho’s primitive fighting style.

Errol| Errol gets annoyed at the lightning bolts, and stabs Inaluct. | The rapier, a mere blur, strikes Inaluct | and pierces an artery!

Knightedskull| Knightedskull looks up at the sky, and a comical confused expression crosses his face as he ponders a cloud that looks like a UFO.

Crowd| The crowd watches the fight eagerly. (No spectators read the top text during turns either? I’m sad.)

Statuses:

Spoiler: Org (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPC Allies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inaluct (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: R1ck the Barbarian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Knightedskull (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frey (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Pacho (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items on ground (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 09:06:28 pm by Nirur Torir »

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

That was dumb.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

Yay rock familiar! Good job! Now go kill Pacho.

I fix my arm, avoiding the taboo symbol.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile

The crowd throws soap

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

R1ck

• Bay Watcher
  • Uninvited Guest
    • View Profile

Whaddya mean a D for effort? I spent 15 minutes using thesaurus.com to make that up!  ;)

Anyways, I command my invisible flaming imp to attack knightedskull from behind, while I attack him again with my axe. Don't tell me the imp is gone, because he's still in my status' and in the NPC status'. He's obviously just invisible and on fire.("The imp bursts into flame and vanishes")

BTEAMHOB-Year 10 - It's POI'd to the extreme

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

The crowd throws soapmakers that are on fire at the competitors.
Fix'd

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whaddya mean a D for effort? I spent 15 minutes using thesaurus.com to make that up!  ;)

Anyways, I command my invisible flaming imp to attack knightedskull from behind, while I attack him again with my axe. Don't tell me the imp is gone, because he's still in my status' and in the NPC status'. He's obviously just invisible and on fire.("The imp bursts into flame and vanishes")

I swing my ax quicklyer than is thought possible at Knightedskull. I doubt the thoughts!
... quicklyer than is ...
... lyer ...
...e...

Anyway, I knew I was forgetting something. I intended to take the imp out, as he is gone. Sorry. Since I left it in, however ... | Nope, sorry. Imp is gone.

Edit - He was going to turn on you if you regrew or replaced your hand anway.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I attempt to use a small spark to cauterize my wound.

Lighting surgery! YEAH
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12